Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 25, 2022

Awesome customer care, they solved all my problems! And the app does perfectly its job! I definitely recommend it.

MusicalBoxStore
Italy
Time spent using app: 13 days
Stock Sync replied August 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind review, glad I was able to help! We look forward to helping you keep everyone in good spirits!​🌻​🍀​ Thanks again for recommend Stock Sync💛​💛​💛​

August 25, 2022

This app and the support are incredible! This app let me move to shopify from a more expensive platform that provided this capability. Now that I can have this capability on Shopify I'm able to save a lot of money each month. I had some trouble figuring things out (stopping and reading instructions would have helped me a ton). Support was very patient with me and explained thins as much as I needed to understand. I recommend this app very much!

Serene Heart Designs
Time spent using app: 3 months
Stock Sync replied August 25, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 It was great chatting with you & glad we were able to solve the issue quickly & efficiently 💪🤩 We are so happy that you recommend Stock Sync!!! 💙​💙​💙​

August 25, 2022

My experience with Stock Sync has been great! It is easy to use, and when I have a question support services responds quickly. Keep up the great work. You guys rock!!

Rocky Peak Supply LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Stock Sync replied August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review ❤️​ ​ It was great chatting with you, if you ever need us we are always just a click away! 😀

August 23, 2022

The support at Stock Sync has been amazing. Needed assistance with some set-up of feeds and they greatly assisted

Jokers Costume Mega Store
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Stock Sync replied August 23, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 😍 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here!🤗

August 20, 2022

Stock Sync is an incredibly powerful and flexible inventory update system with excellent functionality that other systems simply do not have. The customer support is truly superior. Don't get hung up on experimenting or technical details - just ask the customer support and they will immediately fix or adjust your data feeds. Customer Support will also assist with developing the best data feed / update strategy for your inventory. I've been using Stock Sync for more than 3 years and this review is attributed to the most recent help I received from Stock Sync. Thank you.

KaleaBoutique
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Stock Sync replied August 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it 🤩 It was great chatting with you and am so glad we were able to help you fix the issue💛

August 12, 2022

The app does what it must do, Good fast and friendly support.
This is what i'm looking for and price is ok.

Top Tegels
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 5, 2022

Amazing app
Helpful staff always willing to answer any of your questions
I would highly recommend it

ilektrion
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 5, 2022

Highly recommended feed sync and transformation app. Easy to setup, operational in minutes, with many advanced capabilities that are worth investing the time to understand and leverage for your business. Fast, friendly and proactive support from everyone in the team. A big fan of this app.

Homefront Giftware & Interiors
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 1, 2022

Customer service has been able to answer my questions quickly so I can continue to keep my products up to date.

Philomena and Co.
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 27, 2022

Without a doubt one of the best customer service I have had on Shopify apps. We had a lot of trouble getting customized, since we had a lot of demands. Jor from Customer service. We are almost there now, so that is just great. I absolutely recommend!

gundam-store.dk