Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Toy Box General Trading LLC

This app is a real time saver. The support is outstanding and able to explain how to set up the feed in a very understandable way.

Alfa Supplement

very good app and great support, they help me out with every problem that occur, i don't have to fix it on my own.

Les Foroc

Very useful app and amazing support! fast answer to every question.
with this app I can menage my inventory without efforts!

All Printed Things

This App has saved me hours updating inventory that changes frequently. The app is easy to use and the support is excellent.

Rug Emporium

This app usually just works and saves me a lot of time.

The few times I've had a problem they have responded quickly and explained how to fix it, usually, it has been a setting I've done incorrectly,

EntreAmis

best app and best support quick response and help you
thanks from italy
very simple to use gooodddd

Helloshop26

Very good softwar, outstanding support!!! We sked for a new feature the make it the same day, We thank you a lot!

ArdentLingerie

OK So yesterday (some of you might have seen it) I wrote a fairly scathing review on this app, and how it doesn't do what it says on the tin, But, I have had to do a complete 180 on that review and promptly deleted.

When the guys @ StockSync saw my review over night (UK TZ here) they sent me probably 2 or 3 emails with questions, and ideas, it was seen that there had been a change in format from my suppliers feed that was causing their software to glytch, their software guys quickly re-wrote the feed and bingo up and working .
through out today i have been testing it and still had issues, but they were always VERY VERY quick to respond to my questions, and as of about 30 minutes ago all my products are now live in store, Yes i still have some issues but thats more to do with my supplier and their titles but this is something i can work and no issue from StockSync.

So i have no doubt to recommend this , and dont do what i did and whine about the software, contact their support they have been fantastic with me (which is more than can be said for a similar app that hasn't even responded to a direct question 48hours after asking)
So defo 5* from me, and have no fears when you use this software, now im off to buy a monthly sub from them.

Thanks guys :D

The Green Corner

We especially value the fast and compentent support in the few cases of help we needed.
Thanks a lot for your effort

Silverstick

Will make a big difference to the amount of time saved in manually updating Xero and Shopify. Helpful advisors made it a smooth process in getting this up and running.

March 19, 2020

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you the service that you requested. And now Stock Sync is able to perform automated updates from Xero to Shopify.