Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 22, 2022

My store was not compatible with my provider's CSV, this gave me many headaches, and many lost hours, I don't know how long, but too much, I recently asked Shopify and they recommended Stock Sync, and the truth is that I just started with them but I'm already super happy, they serve you very well in their customer service and they are very fast, you really won't regret it, now I have the inventory connected and it even gives me error and duplicate reports.

- HayaNatura -
Spain
July 20, 2022

Ottimo, ho risolto tutti i problemi di sync delle giacenze stock. app perfetta e con soli 5$ al mese non devi pensare piu a nulla

Papee Home
Italy
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 18, 2022

I am using the app for some time. We had periods when sorting wasnt working but I am not sure if that was because we didnt had the right plan at that time for the shop or was technical issue. Now I made a reinstall on the rebranded new shop and when selected to update all collections at once, it didn't work. I have made the update for each page of collections and in this way it worked. I cannot give feedback for the auto updates. We also have another shop my-babyprincess.myshopify.com where still not working but also I dont know if is the plan or technical issue. Comparing to other apps, I advice for an upgrade regarding live update on inventory change that with this app we cannot do, not yet needed but it was something that almost made me select other app.

kindergenio
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 days
Stock Sync replied July 19, 2022

Hi there,

We deeply appreciate the honest review and feedback.

Upon checking on both of the stores, from one of the store it shows that there are 2 errors which are the insufficient credits error and the location inactive or missing error. Stock Sync has 2 types of billing methods which are credits for adding new products and monthly subscriptions to update existing products.

Location inactive error showed during location not available or missing at that moment.

We are happy to explain anything in more detail or to hear from you about any other issues or idea.

July 15, 2022

Excellent customer service. I had a syncing issue and the team at Stock Sync helped me resolve right away.

Free Sunshields
July 10, 2022

These guys went the extra mile to make sure my store was operating properly. They fixed my "everything is out of stock" issues. They cleared up the whole "xml is not accepted for updating we need a csv". Really put my mind at ease after I felt like I wasted hours of my life trying to undo a user mistake. They keep helping me and have become my top 5 favorite apps for my store. Thank you all!!! 5 is all I can give for the 10 you deserve.

Triple Xccessories. The After Smoke
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 6, 2022

we have been running stock sync on both of our shopify stores for a few years now and are very happy with both the product and the support.
it definitely feels like it has improved a lot over the time we have been using it and we now rely on it for managing all stock quantities and price changes from suppliers as well as adding new stock. with over 50k lines across the 2 stores we rely on it working very heavily

Just for you desires
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 2, 2022

Took some time for me to get familiar with the app but when i did it's a really powerful tool and also great prices. When i did struggle the support was truly AMAZING to help me and really fast answering all my questions! Can't do anything else then recommend this app and this crew behind the app. You won't be disappointed!

The Care Of
Sweden
June 30, 2022

Application au top et un SAV génial !! Ils sont à l'écoute et ils m'ont aider à paramétrer l'application et mon même proposé des choses dont je n'avais même pas pensé !! TOP

Surplus-Militaire
France
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 29, 2022

Molto utile e intuitiva. Ma soprattutto si può sempre contare su un'assistenza clienti impeccabile! Very Good!!!

Goestro
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 29, 2022

Ein grandioses Tool für den Dropshipper, ein Mal die korrekte Zuweisungsmatrix für angelieferte CSV-Dateien erstellen und zurücklehnen.

SP-Reitsport