Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Abi Grace Interiors

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

Universe Rugs

I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

Ride and Go Electrics

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do.

coiloverdepot.com

This app takes a little getting used to and support gets back to you later in the evening. However, beyond these issues the app does what it should at a reasonable price. I strongly suggest reaching out to support when you have odd part number prefixes and suffixes or when the sheets from your vendors contain odd information.

Sonder Living

I'm using this app to keep my stocks up-to-date and it works very well. I'm very satisfied with their technical support team. They helped me to solve my problems very quickly and efficiently. Just one more thing, I will be happier if you can provide live chat in the future.

Tackle Factory Bermagui

Using the App to bulk load product listings in the initial setup phase, and for the most part the app does a great job.

The app is a great time saver, and am hoping to set up automated updates from a number of suppliers moving forward.

My only criticism is that the logs for updates, errors and exceptions are lacking detail, meaning it takes time to work through the datasets to successfully load or update products when issues are encountered.

I have had occasion to engage support a couple of times, and have been very happy with response and solutions provided.

Anyone looking to add hundreds of products with thousands of variants should take a close look at this app, it is a great tool.

Vanity Connection

Amazing time saver! I am so happy I heard about this app and installed it. It's so easy to do inventory control now.

Smith Jones & Co.

I use this app to sync with my suppliers stock and manage inventory for myself! It's great and east to use!

kitchen airflow

I needed a way to add products to my website in bulk quantities and Stock Sync was the easiest way to get it done. Stock Sync is not easy to operate if you are not computer savvy, but it does work and it saves major time and effort once you learn how to use it.

Electronic Apparel Co.

great app i love it so much. it helps with a lot of stuff for my store. This app is pretty cool. i recommend

Previous 1 3