Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Stock Sync
4.7
Edited November 25, 2022

I have been using this app for over 12 months, the support could be better when you initially contact with an issue but all issued have been resolved and the app works great when set up correctly

Fight Co
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Stock Sync replied November 9, 2022

Dear Fight Co,

We want to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with our customer support team for not providing the level of service that you’ve come to expect.

Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again.

We hope that you reconsider your review and we would be incredibly grateful.

We truly hope to resolve your issue completely.

October 29, 2022

App is great in terms of functionality, wished pricing was a bit better and more plans and more scalable for a lot more feeds instead of 5! We want 50, 100 feeds!

All Homely
Time spent using app: 12 months
Stock Sync replied October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear your wonderful feedback, we look forward to continuing to impress! 🤩

You can reach us at support@stock-sync.com to request a custom plan that could cater you prefectly.

June 18, 2022

It took some time to learn how to use this app and does require quite a learning curve. Thankfully there are online tutorials. The distribution centre that I use only updates via CSV file (so that means MANUALLY!). With Stock Sync it only takes me 5-10 minutes to update all product inventory (that's over 1000 products) that would otherwise take me hours. There's still lots of settings in the app that I have no clue what they do or mean but I'm getting there!

Slap and Tickle Emporium
February 27, 2022

I used this app to manage inventory. I am still confused on how it works but my contact that helped me set this up was very helpful. My confusion is mostly my fault

Dynamicpetsupplies.com
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 16, 2021

Really great app to handle product and management inventory. Basically feature only allows to update variants but there is a beta feature to add variants to existing products thank you very much to the dev for your help on that. I would gladly give a full heavy five star when this functionality goes live - this would be a competition killer feature. Also, I would appreciate being able to communicate live by chat rather than by email would be much easier and faster to deal with feed issues. Overall I recommend this app over any other.

sneakerdrop