Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sanshee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Garbage App. Shopify buying your app is the kiss of death. Mean's you'll never see an update or bug fix ever again. Reviews are filled with bad experiences and the app is missing core functionality like being able to apply different shipping costs to the COGS. If I buy 100 feathers and 100 bricks, the shipping cost will be evenly split across 200 items and there is no way to easily custom tailor these costs. It hasn't changed for the past 3 years. No improvement. Shopify is negligent at best.

Gear

Useless at the moment as it doesn't even open within the Shopify POS app, have to open in Safari and in there barcode scanning doesn't work.

Centroartesano

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using stocky for 2 years. I believe is a great tool, but when Shopify pretends that in order to have a look at a simple sales report and see the total, I have to do my own calculation excel sheet and formulas when Im paying Shopify plan + Shopify POS pro, it gets me out of my nerves. Too bad shopify!!! Shame on you on this one

Great White North Pottery Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

So, I rarely place a negative review but this time I just have to share. Months later, Shopify just doesn't seem to care to resolve the issues so time to share. Sorry in advance for the long post. I am busy just like every other shop owner out there so I am super not happy with having wasted so much time trying to set up things like the barcode scanner, label printing when receiving orders, etc. only to never have the issues resolved.
Stocky has tons of potential but is VERY POORLY SUPPORTED. Don't bother asking their support for help shopify first liners have to idea it is now a shopify app (not new news) so after to argue with the agent, they ask their manager and finally they are forced to try to help you. But honestly if you spent an hour on the app you would know more than their agents. Every answer gets escalated then nothing. Sometime you get an email of instructions but no actual help beyond that.

Cerberus Strength Thailand

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fails to sync correctly albeit constantly manually syncing. Reporting is awful and required to go through numerous different reports to find information. Costs incorrect when using bundles (records stock cost at child and parent part). Poor support from service team.

PA Epoxy Depot

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worst app on here, do not use for inventory. 0 stars No customer support whatsoever, messes up your inventory just sitting there.

OneWorld Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Same as most below - this App is way away from being fully functional as a inventory tool. How Shopify doesn't allow for incoming Purchase Orders in their stock availability amazes me especially in these times of challenging supply chain disruptions. Are we the only company trying to pre-sell incoming stock?

PUNCHY'S

Time spent using app About 1 month

I do not recommend this application at all! It has a very long way to go before it will be an efficient inventory management application. You have to upload your products into shopify but the costs don't sync. You have to manually do that so none of your reporting is accurate, and you can only do this step once a day. It is not user friendly like the video above presents. You have to toggle back and forth between stocky and shopify to make it work. The shopify retail support told me to just enter my costs and other details into both stocky and shopify dashboard. What is the point of having this application if I have to do that? Barcodes are not made in this application, you have to go to the shopify dashboard and search out the items and then tell it to create the barcodes. Not effective at all.

TU beauty store

Location Colombia

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients

The Rivertown Inkery

Shopify loves making things harder on their customers, and trying to force them to spend more money every month. Another terrible app to go along with the worst POS system ever made. If you see shopify is the developer just assume its worthless. UPDATE: Shopify has just made their inventory manangement even worse. Yet another shady move to try and force you into paying extra for POS Pro. This company sucks

May 12, 2021

Hello there! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really value your candid feedback.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Previous 1 3