Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Wild Swans

BAD experience & support. There is none. Stocky does NOT support barcode scanning. We learnt this at great expense migrating to Shopify. We are pissed of big time. They do not respond to support requests. Useless

January 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky - we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had such an experience with using the app, that should not be the case. I have had a look at your current support tickets on this matter with my colleagues - hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of this issue with you so that you can start to use Stocky in a way that is beneficial to your business. I will be in touch via email also, just in case there is any further feedback you would like to provide while we look into this for you. Thank you - Beckha.

Supplements.co.nz

Hi Guys,

I am so saddened to write this review as this app and support was second to none on Shopify.

Unfortunately now that it has been sold and Seb is no longer supporting it, basic functionality is no longer working like stock takes and stock adjustments if you have a large amount of SKU's, so after a year of working with this system we will be back to the drawing board to find another inventory system that can just track inventory in multiple locations with the Shopify platform.

I have been trying to work this out with the new support team to no avail for the last few months.

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us - we appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the stock adjustments and stock takes with larger volumes of SKU's - this should not be the case. I will be reaching out to you via email to see if there is any assistance I may be able to offer that will get Stocky back to playing a valuable role in your business. Thank you - Beckha.

Cheers To Ewe!

UPDATE: DEC 2019: I am incredibly disappointed. See, the develop of this app is amazing. Unfortunately, when Shopify bought this app from him, my love for the app quickly went south. For the last month the app has shown a notice that it is syncing. It has not allowed us to update photos, and printing barcode labels has become a serious problem. I uninstalled the app thinking that perhaps that might help - and thinking that the date would all remain in the system as the notice at the uninstall said info would stay for 48 hours. However, when I reinstalled the app just a few minutes later my purchase orders, Dymo label template, and suppliers were all GONE. NOT HAPPY. I love Shopify, but the response I've gotten to requests for help have been underwhelming to say the least. I would just caution anyone thinking about installing this app. The original app and its developer were stellar. Not so now.

DEC 2018: Seldom do you find an app that is TRULY helpful with a developer who is awesomely responsive, and also TRULY helpful! This app is all of that! It's very reasonably priced, and it makes developing purchase orders, printing bar code stickers, and doing stock takes so easy. THANK YOU To Seb, the developer. Great product, and GREAT support!

January 15, 2020

Hi there - I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you have had hear & would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. When Stocky is removed from an account, any transient data such as PO's etc. is removed and needs to be re-added manually - I understand that this was your experience and I hear you on that. Your feedback is very valuable to us & I will be reaching out to you via email so that I can fully capture that feedback before sharing it with our developers and to see if there is anything else that we can do that may get Stocky back to being a valuable addition to your business. Thank you & I will be in touch - Beckha