Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Modern Bungalow

It works fairly well for purchases, though it took me a minute to sort out how to do drop ship POs vs stock purchases. My major issue is that it doesn't sync with my accounting software so I duplicate loads of work every week recreating invoices in Xero. Please build an integration!!

ROMAN USA

Stocky works fine for us. We have two store locations and e-commerce. Transfers, analytics were the most useful features.

Test Valley Models.com

In general it is a good app, but there really needs to be a better way to assign products to suppliers, having to go through pages of products is a pain, especially as if there is only one product on a page, you have to assign a single product.
There is an importer, but I can't find any instructions on how to use it !

Cloud Co. Mazatlan

Updated REVIEW! I have been using Stocky for a while and everything was okay but I had to upgrade to Shopify POS to continue using it, so I did it, but then I wasn't able to get into the stocky app because supposedly I did not have Shopify POS Pro (I do) so I uninstalled Stocky and tried to install it again and I get this error (We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.) So now I paid for the POS Pro because this app, and I am unable to even install it. Thankfully the support service is quick and helpful as I am now able to use it without any trouble.

Jerky.com

UPDATE BELOW MY ORIGINAL FEEDBACK - The app has so much potential...but, Shopify is NOT supporting it at all and basic functionality is broken. I knew that going into it, but took many of the critical reviews as essentially user-error from shop owners who expected Stocky to have unreasonable functionality or workflows. After trying to work with it for a couple of months, i owe those shop owners an apology. This app might work at the most rudimentary levels...but literally ANYTHING more than that, it doesn't work and Shopify is not supporting this AT ALL. Don't bother emailing support. They reply with "we will escalate your ticket" and then later "we have already escalated this ticket"...there is never a meaningful reply. Keep looking for other inventory options. Mark my words! UPDATE - Seb, the original developer of the Stocky app, reached out to us personally via email to dig into our issues. It ended up being a simple error with the way we had the products configured in the Bundles app (necessary for the Stocky app to work) that was causing Stocky to not work properly. After a few emails and some simple changes...Stocky seems to be working as expected. I can't speak on the app itself yet, but Seb has redeemed the service side of this app to us. 4 stars for now on the app. If it works well...i'll come back and do another update.

Alpine Start Outfitters

I tried to do an inventory count for our store using stocky. It went relatively smoothly which was great. Only issue is that after I had completed the count and performed the stock adjustment it did not correctly adjust and now I have a whole bunch of negatives in my inventory I am going to have to adjust? Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there an easy/ efficient way of correcting this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Make-up Designory

Quite ok! Some functionalities need an urgent update (like two way syncing, common guys this should be basic stuff!). But also the design is really outdated. Would be nice to bring the design out of it’s 90’s

Gears Canada

A good app that does a lot. Only giving it 4 stars because I think the user interface could use an overhaul to look cleaner and more minimal similar to what I'm used to with other shopify apps.

My website: www.gearscanada.com

APORTA Shop

It seems to be a really great app other then when i write purchase orders it doesn't completely synch with my Shopify so I am having to manually go back in to my Shopify and update product info. Would love to get that fixed.

SASKIA

We operate multiple retail locations and use Stocky to keep track of and transfer stock. Love the A,B, C features and overall performance. Could be a little more clear how some of the reporting works, but I think that's mainly part of the learning curve.

Previous 1