Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Kratm

I was looking for a way to show our customers where they could buy our kratm.com products locally. I tried multiple apps that didn't do what they said, or look good. I came across Bold's Store Locator app and decided to give it a try. Well worth the money. We've paid for the app every month in the first few hours just from traffic driven by the store locator. Thanks again Bold!

Imcustom Shop

App can be a real bitch to setup and get working, but after failing to complete installation myself, the support team at bold came to the rescue. This app is very 'hackey' but I'll give them 5 stars for taking the time to get me up and running.

Neesh By Dar

Tamer is the best! He fixed up our store locator's layout for us exactly how I wanted it, which was well beyond my knowledge of CSS! Thanks!

Lionetteny

This app is part of our new store upgrade and it's been very efficient. The support staff is very helpful is always there to answer any questions.

My Wedding Decor

This app is great! I only have one location at the moment so it remains free for me, for now. Traffic from organic search has increased from 24% to 39% after installing Store Locator on July 19. Interestingly I haven't yet noticed a jump in searches from Melbourne-based customers where I am located, but that doesn't worry me at all.

Trace Products

Store locator is awesome and SOOOO easy to set up, but what really sets this apart is the customer service. I wrote in and the next day they fixed EVERYTHING without my even having to lift a finger on my end.

Croley Guitars

Store Locator looks great, works great, and is easy to use. It's exactly what I was looking for.

The Knit Kit

The Store Locator works perfectly to allow visitors to find locations near them easily. Easy to install and set-up. Just trained the staff on how to update and everyone thought it was very easy to use and understand. Front end displays perfectly and blends into our design nicely.

Support was quick and handled issues (which had mostly to do with out theme) quickly and with great satisfaction. Would recommend.

Shopify SEO Experts

Great way for us to add multiple locations onto websites for clients on both the East and West coast. Great app all in all. Thanks Bold apps!

Ultimate Paleo Protein

Awesome! The layout is simple and clean and I love the interactivity.