Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Kipasregency

its a great app. very intuitive. would love to see additional feature to enable/disable store. and also by search by store names.

check our website at www.tornadofan.co.id

Wolf Shepherd

This app is simple to use and is great for helping customers find our comfortable men's dress shoes!

Thanks for the help with your app.

Sincerely,
Justin & The Wolf & Shepherd Team

Federalaudio Store

Finding stores using a postcode didn't work great for me but I've changed the text field to "City" and it's bulletproof. Nice and easy to setup. Great app

Earasers

Pretty good. The only downside is about 7% of the uploads from cvs are not recognized and I have to go one by one to fix something. Usually it finds it right away, and we have verified all the syntax (these are the same files we used last time and were corrected). It's not that much work considering the bang for your buck. Customers definitely want to be on our Earasers map - they ask us to update it if they don't see there location. It works!

Slawsa

Better than any other store locator app I have used.

Commercial Surfaces Group

Simple to use, efficient, and cost-effective. Recommend to all!

Adam Eco

I installed this app given I feel it is a necessity for anyone with an actual store front on their high street. It does exactly what it says. The only reason I have rated it 4star is that by default the map once loaded is zoomed out showing lots of countries. I think this is great if you are perhaps an international business with lots of store fronts but for shops like my own I would prefer it to be zoomed in by default at least to country level.

Great app though and it will stay installed on our site adamandeco.com

Thankyou

All Home Everything

so far so good. couple of issues

I have two shopify sites, one for UK and one for Europe, so would be good to have use of the same one App on both sites. Also i have to log out and in, instead of being able to switch.

The Rubz

Great App, very powerfull!
Fast and reliable customer service.
Will definitely recommend to whomever asks.

First Aid Ottawa

I had an issue with the upgrade but Bold support was really helpful and fix the problem quickly.