Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

First Aid Ottawa

I had an issue with the upgrade but Bold support was really helpful and fix the problem quickly.

The Tea Merchant

great app - with all the retail stores we have been opening its literally helped to put us on the map!

grayling

Love the way this app works! Cool features and easy to read displays. I had some difficulty getting all of the store addresses to load correctly which required a little more time invested looking up latitude and longitude for several locations (that's why it's not a 5 star rating). Overall, very happy with this app and would recommend it to others on Shopify!!

MrBinocular

pretty cool app. Helps customer easily locate my store

Leota

We love Bold Apps! As a company that sells in over 300 boutiques it was tricky for us to an app that could accommodate that size of locations at a good price. Bold Apps store locator fits our need while also providing great stylistic options. Try it out!

LovePop

Great way for your retailers to get visibility, and for our customers to see where they can buy our product in person.

D&A Guitar Gear

It is easy to use and it works great!

Lil' Reds

Store locator has been a great add to our site. Easy to add stores and customize map. I'd recommend adding the GPS coordinates to ensure accurate pin locations.

Also their support team will help you with any issues that may arise.

b.box® - the essential baby box

Good App - Does what the description says

Oi Furniture

This is great app for anyone with multiple stores and partners! Easy and simple to use with all the fields you could ever need. One thing, however, is the design is pretty standard so if you would like the layout to match your store you'll need to hire a pro to do some custom css. Other then that I highly recommend.

Jason