Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Bennyandezra

Very user friendly! No issues!

Igous

The app works very well. It is a simple to use solution. Guri was a great help with a small layout issue I had. Spent the time to try out different options to get me the results I was looking for.

Burnett Bradley

We have been very happy with this app so far. We are using it for 2 of our websites. I had two minor issues while setting things up so I contacted support and they were very quick getting back to me and helping me figure out how to resolve the issue. Shout out to Henrique and Alexa for their wonderful customer service!

Topricin

The Bold Store locator is fantastic. It has all the features we were looking for in a store locator. Support has been able to quickly resolve any problems we've experienced in implementing the locator.

Lumagro

Henrique was quick to answer my emails and fix my problem. Will be using this app to track all my stores

Pacific Pickle Works

Definitely does what we need it to. Was easy to integrate and is easy to update. Thanks Bold!

Lenny Eva

Great App!!!!! The store locator is very user friendly. No Complaints!

Earthably

Absolutely LOVE this app! It is super easy to use, and it has allowed us to show the locations that carry our products. Would recommend to everyone!

Sashapure

I ended up switching to Bold's Mapply App so I could embed the store locator into another page, but it works flawlessly and their support team was very responsive. Great work!