Reviews (1,790)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. They appreciate its continuous improvements, reliable platform, and customization options. The customer support is praised for prompt and effective service, with team members like Nikola C. and Mariah receiving special mentions. Unique features like password-less login and Shopify Checkout Integration are positively noted. Merchants report increased recurring revenue and customer loyalty, and value its inventory management, order rescheduling, and insightful reporting capabilities.

August 3, 2021

Damien R was very helpful and so efficient! We needed a shipping charge updated for existing subscribers and the request was resolved quickly and painlessly! Thank you!

BioSteel US
September 19, 2022

The launch team is amazing, and it's a breeze to set up and work on the back end.
I am really happy with my decision to use Recharge as my subscription app.

The Skintessa | Higher Self Beauty
April 14, 2022

Milos was incredibly helpful and solved my problem very quickly! Thanks for great customer service..

Coterie
February 26, 2021

Some of the best customer services that is out there, they helped me migrate from another subscription app!

Grill Your Ass Off
Edited May 19, 2021

Alicia J was wonderful helping us urgently update some subscription charges! They are always so responsive - account management and customer service are top notch!

Cat Person
September 8, 2021

ReCharge has been a great app for our 'subscribe and save' program. Also, their customer support is super helpful! :)

OraWellness.com
October 27, 2021

I used to use Bold back in the day but since transitioning to Recharge, things have been much smoother. The app is constantly improving and the customer support has been amazing.

Cerena
February 24, 2022

Love this app. Gets the job done and all with great customer service. Easy to navigate and make updates!

NutriGardens
August 15, 2021

The assistance received from Katy was first class. She quickly identified how to help us install the app with our theme and ensured that everything was up and running in less than a couple of hours. Fantastic support. Thanks again.

Gastrostudent
August 16, 2021

Gets the job done! Support has done great in resolving my own user errors. We love being able to offer subscription products.

Gaia Smiles