Reviews (1,768)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. They appreciate its continuous improvements, reliable platform, and customization options. The customer support is praised for prompt and effective service, with team members like Nikola C. and Mariah receiving special mentions. Unique features like password-less login and Shopify Checkout Integration are positively noted. Merchants report increased recurring revenue and customer loyalty, and value its inventory management, order rescheduling, and insightful reporting capabilities.

May 30, 2022

Wonderful app to handle subscriptions on Shopify. The support is also very good and experienced. All in all, good app

gettony.dk
Denmark
February 20, 2022

Breanna W. was super helpful helping me solve a problem I had! So far my experience with recharge has been great and all the staff have been very helpful

Jyan Isaac Bread
Edited February 22, 2022

100% recommend this app. The customer service isn't instant, but within a day and always very clear and easy to understand/follow. This has been a huge part of our business.

Eco. Cheeks
Edited November 2, 2021

We're huge fans of Recharge & their support team! The platform works great. Their support team has helped bail us out of some really complex mixups in the past. Dalia & Jon's responses were always on time and extremely thorough. We really couldn't ask for more in a business partner! They clearly care about their CX and it shows :].

Love in Faith
May 7, 2021

We had an issue with the widget not showing up on our new theme, and then when it did show up on the listing, it was above the images. Ronnie and DJ did an excellent job of getting everything sorted out to us in about 24 hours. Great customer service!

Orion Coffee And Tea
Edited February 10, 2022

I used this app to start my subscription business model. It works great. But the best point is the customer service. Katrina and Jaden are the best, no matter how many times you need their help, they will be there as soon as they can solving your doubts!! Really happy finding this application!

deRodriguez
Spain
February 10, 2022

Great app, allows for us to set the subscription time frames. Plus they have an excellent support team - Robert Davis really helped out a lot.

p1supps
Edited February 9, 2021

My company uses this app for subscription services. I have opened many help tickets before, but Alicia J was by far the most helpful, she answered each of my questions with depth and understanding. I appreciate this type of customer service interaction because my role is also in customer service. Thanks Alicia!

Swisse Vitamins & Supplements
March 28, 2022

We had a strange problem with orders getting stuck in Pending. Kiki from Tech Support was really excellent- she followed up with their development team to resolve the problem, and checked in with me multiple times after it had been fixed to make sure there were no further problems. Very impressed.

My Supper Hero
January 28, 2022

I haven't used the app much yet, but the help crew has been super helpful so far as I am trying to set everything up.

Swelter Coffee