Recharge Subscriptions , 1,650 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust subscription management system and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate its customizable subscription options, recurring payments, and user-friendly billing. The support team is praised for their prompt service. Merchants report increased conversion rates and recurring revenue, along with a positive migration experience. The app's backend management, continuous feature development, and detailed analytics are also valued. It's also noted for enhancing customer loyalty.

July 22, 2021

Customer Service is very responsive and helpful! I had some quick questions on install and they got back to me within 15 minutes.

Aspire Gear
May 14, 2021

This app has really helped with customer retention, and DJ in customer service was great. Be warned though that if you want quick response times you will need to get a premium service plan.

Activist Skincare
August 12, 2021

The support was outstanding. And I am really satisfied with the experience of the Recharge staff who helped me. Thank you very much.

Elevate Nutrition Shop
July 19, 2021

Works great for what we use it for. For the one instance where we had an issue that we could not resolve there support team were happy to help.

Allergy Cosmos
April 28, 2021

Super service! :) They are fast to respond and are very polite. I have used them many times and always happy to recommend their service.

ØkoLyst
Denmark
February 4, 2022

Bryan was super helpful and went above and beyond to respond to my question. Appreciate his help and patience with me!

Balanced Bites Wholesome Foods
May 13, 2021

Daliah F and AJ M. have been SO very helpful to us! We were hesitant to switch our subscribers to ReCharge, since we had been with Cratejoy for so long, but we are extremely happy we did! Daliah & AJ are always not only willing to help, but seem excited to help us with any issues or confusion we have!

The Bookish Shop
Edited January 5, 2021

Diana was good. It took a little bit for her to understand thee issue. However, that might a little on me since I knew from past experience what needed to be done and might have not provided as much context with my solution. I did appreciate though after sending her information from my past discussion with another recharge support customer that she looked back into the situation and was able to quickly find the solution. She was also very kind and kept a cheerful attitude through it all!

Found
June 14, 2022

Works great. Nick from eShop Genius helped us with some minor customizations as well. Would recommend!

BATCH
Edited April 20, 2021

My recharge was down due to another app blocking it. ReCharge spent all weekend fixing it and I couldn't be more grateful. I look forward to scaling Elixirshots.com with ReCharge and appreciate their 5-star customer service and dedication to helping. Tarek and anyone else that helped, THANK YOU!

Elixir Shots