Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited January 21, 2021

Leaving this review because our sales rep at ReCharge, Alex, went above and beyond in answering our questions/emails quickly, and with great information and advice. In addition, we have been using the service for almost 3 months now, and the support we get when opening tickets is responsive and informative.

Shop Canopy
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 24, 2020

Not only is ReCharge really important to our growing business as a product, their customer service is second to none!!!

Polkadog Delivery
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 23, 2020

Great app and support as usual ! :) I use it every day and it's very easy to get by. The assistance is always available and offers good advice.

Nuoo
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 23, 2020

Brilliant app and fantastic support from Javaughn - top in class. Would highly recommend to scaling business looking for a serious infrastructure. They didn't become market leader eating crisps while watching Netflix.

Minor Figures
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 21, 2020

This app is really one of the worst apps I've ever used. I started using shopify about a year and a half ago and started using Recharge since May for context. I have tried for the past 5 months to accept the flaws but it is terrible. To put it simply, every month there are errors to which support just replies "there are many reasons for errors", and i have to ask about 2-3 times before the charges are regenerated. I am not sure if they don't understand me but they always go a roundabout way before finally understanding my request. The number of things that cause errors is phenomenal. A customer can be subscribed and charged fine for 2 months, NO changes made on their part or mine, and suddenly the next month there's an error. A customer can purchase from me normally, but then under the subscription apparently there's no shipping zone set up? How is that possible when they purchase from me ALL the time or just was subscribed the month before? If you want a charge regenerated you can't even list the names of the customers. You have to provide them with the email address. Imagine if you have 100 errors, you have to click through the customer's page, copy and paste the email addressed INDIVIDUALLY to support to get it done? No to mention they take forever to reply you? The last straw was I had insufficient inventory listed, which is my fault, and so the charge had to be regenerated. I set it to charge the next day, it did not. I emailed support and they regenerated it for me, but suddenly the next month's charges were ALL errored. SO the problem just carried forward to the next month? and If i manually retry the charge, all the bills turn to $0? Why should one error just lead to another? To multiple others actually. And if you email them about the multiple errors they seem to only respond to one at a time. Example: Email problem A and B, answers A and then bot sends "how would you rate my support?" when i haven't even got B sorted out? Terrible app for 60USD, terrible support. App needs SOO much work. I don't even know why it is launched. It’s very suspicious that all the bad reviews were removed and only shows reviews from 6 Nov onwards. My review is truthful, please be warned.

malingmouse
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 18, 2020

Good app but when you face any problem their customer service is not existent. This is so frustrating. When you have to pay for shopify and their app. We have 5 shopify stores and we use a lot of apps. This one has simply the worst customer service you can imagine. They just don't care because when they lock you in it's hard to get out. Just go through their facebook and read the comments everyone has the same complain. You wait weeks for any relevant answer. YES WEEKS.

booboo.life
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 18, 2020

Great app. Can be difficult to use at the time, but they have a great customer service and support team.

Hangry Woof
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 18, 2020

Rockstar Ronnie to the Rescue. Ronnie gets it done. Every. Single. Time. Fast? Check! Knowledgeable? Double Check! Responsive? Tripe Check! Ronnie was able to fix multiple issues over the course of my launch to get things up and running as fast as possible. I know there are a lot of requests that come in but Ronnie made me feel like I had personal concierge service!

Lovebird Cereal
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 20, 2021

ReCharge does a good job of responding to help requests and following through on the process to find solutions.

AuburnBox
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 18, 2020

Integration not smooth, support would be wise to dig into why it's not working before assuming it's a third party page builder.

We Print Miniatures