Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

1511 - 1520 of 1956 reviews

Coffee And A Classic

I experienced a glitch on my website. I reached out to ReCharge to help with the issue expecting to receive a handful of hard-to-answer question back. Instead I received a message the issue was looked into, resolved and tested to confirm. It is a huge mental relief to know ReCharge is there to support and help with keeping my shop up and running!

Skeletoncandles

Great addition to my Shopify store. I sell candles subscriptions and it makes things easier for orders to recur. I use to use an excel spreadsheet to keep track, well not anymore makes my job a lot easier.

Commonwealth Coffee

ReCharge is great. They've always helped us with solutions when we've needed it and the service is easy to use and accommodates our subscription needs. We would recommend them highly.

Ecocupscoffee

Our experience so far has been fantastic! Specifically with the support of Diego. Very quick to respond and we had to do zero for the integration, we didn't even have to ask

Yoga Mate 2

Great app to work with, even better team to communicate with on getting everything setup if you need that extra guidance - already up and running within a few hours of work and have 10 recurring members locked in !

Highly Recommend to anyone looking for a great solution for recurring billing without having to do any custom work or heavy lifting. There is enough flexibility within the app to do whatever is necessary to add recurring revenue to your business, all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted as well.

Goodread

As a nonprofit we use this for monthly donors lowering our cost and time to process them every month. Anytime we make a change to our Monthly Gift product we have to remember to refresh the app but besides that it has always worked been fast and easy.

Oral I V

Recharge has been great for us. Customer service is on point too. Thanks!

Clementine Co Jewelry

We have been really enjoying Recharge for our subscription earring club. It's made it possible for us to implement several different pricing tiers as well as gift subscriptions that expire after a certain number of charges.

Coffeeblocks

ReCharge has been a great tool for us. It works exactly how we need it to for our Coffee Blocks subscriptions.

It interacts perfectly with Shopify. It's a pretty seamless experience for both us and our customers.

I've found their customer support to be responsive and super helpful.

I highly recommend them as a solution for subscription orders.

Hemocharge

A fantastic and easy to use platform for managing recurring payments with excellent customer service and support. We picked the right app from the start with ReCharge for our recurring payments and we're very happy with the help we received along the way to get our store running efficiently.