Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Bully Max

App and system is great - but more a 5 star for the support team, getting back and resolving my issues installing on a theme and then some - always save the day! Nevena was the assistant who helped out great. The rest of the team are a blessing.

One Tree Planted

Wonderful service and great experience with support! All of my questions were answered and my issues were resolved quickly.

OLAPLEX

The function of the app is great, but the clean up of it is a bit confusing. Would love for the products to sync automatically!

1908 Brands

We have been using ReCharge for subscription order for about 6 months. We are also using Klaviyo for email marketing and newsletters. So naturally we wanted to enable the ReCharge + Klaviyo integration. We ran into an issue with setting the integration setup. Fortunately, we had a great customer support rep (John) who communicated with us as their developers worked out the issue. I received a personal reminder from him only a couple of days later letting me know the issue was sorted out. I followed the setup process again as instructed and now we are rocking! A big thank you to the ReCharge team, customer support + developers! You all are doing a great job.

80X20 Market

Brandon fixed all my issues quickly and made it really easy for me to solve what I needed to have done!

Bridge Coffee Co.

I was able to use the support and resolve a difficulty with our footer. I was given a couple of different solutions. Both of the solutions worked. One of the solutions specifically took care of my issue as well as kept the functionality the way that I had hoped.

WakeWater Beverage Co

Great app that has everything I need in terms of functionality and it also has great customer support!

PrettyLitter

Excellent customer service provided by Elli! Went above and beyond in helping and made the whole process seamless.

Red Rabbit Coffee Co

Even though we are on the FREE account we get incredible after-sales service, love the features, flexibility and capability of the application and there is pretty much nothing it can't cater for!

Renzo's Vitamins

They answered very fast, She knew exactly what we were needing at that point and solve the matter immediately. I will contact her about some other matters that we are encountering as well with integration with other apps we use in our stores in Shopify. Thank you very much I will recommend your support team.