Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

her1 - Natural Wellbeing

Easy to install. Nice sales and support team.
It would be nice if it worked better in Safari. No problems with Chrome

No Cow

ReCharge is great. What's even better is their customer support when you run into an issue. Isidora had a solution for every problem I brought to her. If there wasn't a solution, she forwarded it on as a suggestion to the product team. Definitely appreciate the level of support for an integrated app like ReCharge.

DonPabloCoffee

*Edit -Ranson helped us get this working so I edited my review. We cant even get a response for their support staff to get us up and running. Very Unprofessional. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Kaffeemacher

Diana and Clay helped us a lot with the adjustements for the new webiste. Prompt service and fast communication. Super

Work + Wonder

Very grateful for the prompt responses and willingness to help continually update our quarterly subscriptions! Loving this app!!

Coherium

I wished this worked but because of glitches it has caused my business great losses. Glitchy glitchy glitchy.

Brawn & Brains Coffee

The app is very useful and easy to navigate. We have tried other applications but this worked the best (:

Woken

On one occasion Owais has provided me with useful guidance. Another time, Damien has been of great help and has even made a video to show me on to perform a certain activity step by step. I appreciate their support staff.

Wild Willies

Patrick did a great job by quickly helping us resolve the problem we experienced. We appreciate his efficiency and professionalism. Thank you!

Boardwalk Beans

I've been using this app for years and find that it runs with perfection. In all these years, I just had to contact customer support for the first time when a theme update wiped out critical code. The customer service representative, Dalia, was amazing! Dalia is a wizard who was meticulous in troubleshooting and communication was outstanding. All of my anxiety was fully eased thanks to Dalia's expert handling and care.