Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Pure Bean

I just switched over to a new custom theme and Diana did an awesome job assisting me in the transition! Everything went smoothly and im very thankful for how quickly they were able to assist me!

EXALT

The back end can be a little clunky for a novice but the support staff are exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. Chris today was super.

Reserva Coffee Roasters

We've been using Recharge for over 4 years now. It's been a great tool to facilitate recurring customer charges and simplifying our operations. Recently, I had an issue with reconfiguring some items on Recharge App and couldn't figure it out. I submitted a help desk ticket with Customer Support and Dalia was super helpful and friendly in resolving my issue. I like that if I can't figure something out, I have customer support available to guide me through the process.

Adaptogen Superfoods

We use Recharge for our e-commerce website. It is pretty smooth, and customers usually figure out how to make changes to their membership on their own. It is very good for subscriptions on your store. This app has a MAJOR sticking point in that it has NO MOBILE SUPPORT. So it is useless if you are trying to manage your store on the go. In these times it is unheard of to have an app that doesn’t work on a tablet, much less a smart phone. I would be happy to raise my star rating if they support mobile devices. Clay helped me with an issue I had because some code was keeping my add to cart button from showing. He was really pleasant, fast and fixed my problem. I would give him 5 stars if I could rate twice.

Mr. Moxey's

After a lot of back and forth, we finally have the app running and it seems to be working pretty well. My biggest complaint is support is EXTREMELY slow to respond at times, which can be frustrating in ecommerce. All my questions and issues were handled and handled correctly, just wish there was a little more ease of access to support, vie chat or anything.

Grill Your Ass Off

Some of the best customer services that is out there, they helped me migrate from another subscription app!

The Seaweed Bath Co.

ReCharge has been a huge asset for us in scaling our business! Mathew, and Alex and the whole team at Recharge helped us get started and set up on the platform quickly and seamlessly.

O2 Industries

Recently, I was experiencing some error issues with ReCharge and Julmar was integral in supporting me figure out what was going on. Julmar was patient, friendly and knowledge - delivering to me exceptional support. I'm so very grateful and won't hesitate to reach back out for support again. Thanks Julmar for all your help!

The Everset

App does its job but leaving a review for Dalia F. in Customer Support. Came to her with a data question/issue and even though it is a Shopify data point she went out of her way to provide full context and steps on how to retrieve the necessary information (saving me a lot of time).

BlackBeltMag

ReCharge has worked wonders for us for the past 5 months now. Us being a magazine subscription driven company, it does all the things we need it to. Also the customer support is top notch!