Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited October 7, 2021

Tigist from Customer Service was very helpful resolving a product sync issue we had after making changes to the product in the catalog made it unavailable for recurring subscription orders. This is a great product! We wish it was able to charge in multiple currencies: something that currently forces us to manage multiple Shopify stores for subscriptions in multiple countries. Otherwise very good.

DrinkPartake-US
October 7, 2021

There were a lot of underlying issues that were not clarify up-front. We had to contact support back and forth for help (some even took 3-4 days to respond which affected our store performance).

Mala the Brand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 6, 2021

I use the app for a monthly ribbon subscription box and it is so easy to navigate. Help response times are super fast and reps are so helpful!!

YiaYia's Nook
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 5, 2021

WOW! ReCharge is everything and more. You need this app if you have a subscription. Legit, their customer service is always responsive within 24 hours and they even helped me resolve an issue with a brand new Shopify theme that wasn't allowing me to connect any of the back end stuff after countless hours of trying. They rock, esp. Eduardo Mallmann who helped me resolve my Shopify theme! Please pick them and download this app for your subs.

ratbone skinny
October 5, 2021

The app is easy to use and setup, but find it limited with some options. Most importantly, we really need it to support multiple currencies and it doesn't yet. Support has been very helpful for any troubleshooting as well.

Superbolt™ Tea
October 4, 2021

I talked to Francis on customer support and they were very friendly and helpful! Quick to respond with my issue of how to publish my widget for subscription. Easy to use the app once you get the hang of it.

Edyza
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 4, 2021

Knowledgeable, fast and friendly support. Julmar sent all the information I needed, plus the tools to make it easier.

CaffeUmbria
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Edited October 4, 2021

Overall, this app functions well and serves the purpose of providing subscription options for our products. Tech support is always helpful and responds quickly. It would be nice if products updated automatically instead of having to manually sync. Some customers have had trouble logging in and editing their subscriptions, especially on mobile devices. ReCharge suggested we change themes recently, so we did and we're hoping this cuts down on customer frustration.

Vapour Beauty
Time spent using app: About 5 years
October 2, 2021

This is a seriously powerful app and we've been using it for a few years now. Customers are generally able to manage their own subscriptions without needing any help. Customer service is also top notch, friendly and professional. Rachel has helped answer some question I had about the new Shopify checkout integration plans. Recommended.

Foundry Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 1, 2021

I emailed for support on a shipping charge issue. The support team resolved the issue quickly. I find that each time I email for support I get an response quickly. The support team is very good with getting issues resolved due to a high knowledge of the Recharge program. I am very satisfied with the support team.

Proctologist Preferred, Inc.