Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

TinkerTots Boxes

Customer service has always been very helpful and prompt! The app itself has been wonderful to use with our subscription business and we are very happy with the performance and abilities.

KatKin

Customer service is always prompt and helpful. The product itself works in predictable ways and has been robust. You can tell that it has been built by good Engineers.

Elie’s Bowtiful Bows

IF YOU CAN AFFORD PAYING FOR ANOTHER APP, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS MONEY AND DO NOT USE RECHARGE My previous review said that the customer service was great... They upgraded me to the advanced support because of a big problem that their software caused. BUT I think it's even worse than before.... Support takes days to reply. They assure me that problems are resolved and the same things are still happening. All my new subscribers get Recharged in double for their first subscription. It's frustrating to try an explain to NEW customers what is happening and then I have to refund them which I lose money doing because of transaction fees.... I've been growing with a rate of about twenty new subscribers per month.... So you can imagine the issues I'm dealing with.... Support is almost unexistant at this point Even though I was upgraded to the advantage level support for the issue below... BEWARE there is an issue when applying store wide discounts to your website for sales and such, even if you choose NOT to apply discounts on the Subscriptions when creating in shopify, the system does not take that into account and provides the discounts anyways. You have to manually code the discount into the recharge app, which might I add is not a simple task if you don't have the knowledge to do that. This issue cost me 250$. But they were quick to offer free advantage plan support for three months. Please read carefully when choosing this platform to make sure you don't have a similar issue. Back end could use some work. They should revise how they display upcoming subscriptions, and they don't really take into account if you have more than one type of sub, because they just bundle everything together in the back end.... could be confusing some times. Customer tagging based on subscription type should be editable, because it would solve multiple issues.... Including a list of customers for specific subs, make it easier to count how many I need to prepare, and also make syncing with Mailchimp a breeze as all my lists are managed manually now...

SATURO

Great and helpful customer service that always answers really fast! They really care about helping you.

Champagne Collective

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!

Craft & Crumb

I can hand on heart say that this is one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received. I recently reached out to Recharge because our original app installation was no longer active and I had the absolute fortune of contacting Kyle Turner at Recharge, who was so knowledgable and helpful! He raised a ticket and went out of his way to get the issue resolved very quickly. Recharge - you're a great app but not just that - you also obviously hire truly exceptional people as well. I am so impressed, a huge thank you to Kyle and the team.

MoonBox

Extremely prompt responses, usually same day. Helped us with updating our quarterly billing schedule with ease.

Our Daily Bottle

Significant issues are left unresolved
We have an integration with Rise.ai and we have flagged many times that there are some significant issues with the way recharge has set it up. We flagged this to Rise as well. They are aware of it and explained that many customers are experiencing the same issue and that recharge can easily make a plan to make the integration work smoother. However, as it turns out they are not prioritising this leaving ourselves and many other merchants to their mercy. What is this issue? We have a subscription business, obviously. Recharge works with one integration only for gift cards, which is rise.ai. When customers receive a gift card and we need to correctly register it, recipients need to give in credit card details in check-out, which to many is a serious issue. I have flagged and flagged this numerous times, I know for a fact other merchants have too and they refuse to do something about it. Not taking any responsibility. It has led to so much manual work and inconvenient workarounds that we have come to a point where we actually can't scale if we keep using recharge. I'm currently looking at other options than recharge, because gifting is a major part of our income and their refusal to remove this UX obstacle is revenue-impacting.

Red Bay Coffee

Jessie M provides amazing customer support, which is a big reason why we use this app. They're constantly working to make things better and truly care about their customers.

The Fit Father Project

We had over 200 subscription orders that needed to have their next charge date postponed due to a back order situation. I reached out to ReCharge support and they responded SAME day. Within 48 hours, all the orders were moved. It would have taken us several hours to do this. Much appreciated!!