Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Goode Health

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and while it is mostly awesome, the response time from the service team is definitely lacking. It can take days to get a response to simple inquiries or even when trying to upgrade service or support.

SeoulBox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Extremely unhelpful support. We have payment issues because of API expiration on ReCharge's end during BFCM. Sounds urgent? Haven't heard from them until now, and supports keep out of office. It's simply reconnecting the API, but it seems they are not really concerned about this systems instability and merchant loss from it.

Rejuvica Health

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Recharge works very well as a subscription service. We've used it for years. There was a slight issue when I switched my payment processor, I contacted Recharge and Alex G resolved the issue immediately with expert skill.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

I reached out for assistance and the representative did an amazing job ensuring all of my questions and concerns were addressed.

Dirty Labs

The overall app experience is pretty straightforward and easy to use. I do wish there were more robust analytics functionalities but I believe the team is working on that. In terms of service, Gordon has been great in being proactive on how to get our store up and running. We are anxiously waiting for recharge sms for non Shopify Plus stores!

Kindra

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Support is very helpful! They helped me do some testing when our customers were having trouble managing their subscriptions and provided good recommendations.

The Valley Alchemist

Time spent using app About 1 year

Recharge provides my store a lot of functionality, simple interface, great customer support (Hi Rudy!) when I've had questions their tutorial videos didn't get me through.

Eureka! Restaurant Group

Time spent using app About 1 year

These guys always provide great support. Juan C was particularly helpful with a recent issue, which he solved quickly.

Drink LMNT, INC.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer support team, AJ in particular, was incredibly responsive and helpful with processing bulk subscription updates for our store in a time crunch.

Solluna by Kimberly Snyder

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Meredith M. was of great assistance in resolving the issue I was having with receiving exports from Recharge. Communication was clear and fast. Thanks again Meredith!