Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alpha Lion

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very useful app, the support was great they helped me on everything that I needed to take advantage of the app features.

SOSS

Customer service is amazing! Shoutout to Nikola for going the extra distance to get my subscriptions up and running.

Mrs Cannons Kitchen

Customer Service was quick and efficient! Owais helped me same day with the issue I was having setting up

Versemaling.nl

Location Netherlands

I had some trouble with loading my products. However after contact with customer support, Gabriel helped me as quick as lightning. The problem was solved very quickly.

Good Medicine Beauty Lab

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app has been a great addition to our customer's shopping experience. I would definitely recommend it.

Old Faithful

Time spent using app About 1 year

Recharge has been great. Really good communication and support from the team and an excellent product that does the job. I recommend!

My Sweet Pea's Treasures

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app for my subscription. I was getting an error because I added a new theme but didn't update it in recharge. I got a quick response and the rep that helped me was helpful, quick, efficient, and very sweet.

Cheezy

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app, works well, if there is a problem the customer service is friendly and very helpful. Easy to implement

Lumen Stage

Amazing app for managing subscriptions! Best support team on Shopify app store, they helped me with every request I had!

MyBeauty France

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just started using this app so I can't really say anything about the performance as such. However, the customer service is super helpful which is always a good sign.