Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Sanitaire Commercial

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.

LiveHelfi EN

Great tool, it does what you expect. Although I am still waiting for the integration with the Shopify checkout. We can't implement tax exemption in the EU for this reason. Customer service is excellent.

Caffeine & Legends

I really like the helpfulness of the customer service on Re-Charge. I've never had an issue that they couldn't solve.

Protalus

Extremely customizable and makes it easy for both customers and agents to set up adjustable subscriptions. Support is fast and responsive. Very happy with the service provided!

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

TinkerTots Boxes

Customer service has always been very helpful and prompt! The app itself has been wonderful to use with our subscription business and we are very happy with the performance and abilities.

KatKin

Customer service is always prompt and helpful. The product itself works in predictable ways and has been robust. You can tell that it has been built by good Engineers.

Elie’s Bowtiful Bows

IF YOU CAN AFFORD PAYING FOR ANOTHER APP, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS MONEY AND DO NOT USE RECHARGE My previous review said that the customer service was great... They upgraded me to the advanced support because of a big problem that their software caused. BUT I think it's even worse than before.... Support takes days to reply. They assure me that problems are resolved and the same things are still happening. All my new subscribers get Recharged in double for their first subscription. It's frustrating to try an explain to NEW customers what is happening and then I have to refund them which I lose money doing because of transaction fees.... I've been growing with a rate of about twenty new subscribers per month.... So you can imagine the issues I'm dealing with.... Support is almost unexistant at this point Even though I was upgraded to the advantage level support for the issue below... BEWARE there is an issue when applying store wide discounts to your website for sales and such, even if you choose NOT to apply discounts on the Subscriptions when creating in shopify, the system does not take that into account and provides the discounts anyways. You have to manually code the discount into the recharge app, which might I add is not a simple task if you don't have the knowledge to do that. This issue cost me 250$. But they were quick to offer free advantage plan support for three months. Please read carefully when choosing this platform to make sure you don't have a similar issue. Back end could use some work. They should revise how they display upcoming subscriptions, and they don't really take into account if you have more than one type of sub, because they just bundle everything together in the back end.... could be confusing some times. Customer tagging based on subscription type should be editable, because it would solve multiple issues.... Including a list of customers for specific subs, make it easier to count how many I need to prepare, and also make syncing with Mailchimp a breeze as all my lists are managed manually now...

SATURO

Great and helpful customer service that always answers really fast! They really care about helping you.

Champagne Collective

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!