Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Boardwalk Beans

I've been using this app for years and find that it runs with perfection. In all these years, I just had to contact customer support for the first time when a theme update wiped out critical code. The customer service representative, Dalia, was amazing! Dalia is a wizard who was meticulous in troubleshooting and communication was outstanding. All of my anxiety was fully eased thanks to Dalia's expert handling and care.

Dognetik

Recharge is the BEST platform for subscription businesses, plus their customer support is second to none. They are always so helpful and quick to reply. BIG shout out to Nevena who has helped me so much pre launch :)

Art of Tea

Dalia F. was incredibly helpful! She promptly explained the discrepancies I was experiencing with the app.

ØkoLyst

Super service! :) They are fast to respond and are very polite. I have used them many times and always happy to recommend their service.

Happy Inside

Their customer service is excellent, they sort any problems in a flash. I also like how it integrates with other apps like Klaviyo.

OwlCrate

Dalia was excellent - fixed my regen issues in real-time and explained a ton of stuff to me that I didn't previously understand. Thanks Dalia!

Well&Truly

We have been on recharges free trial and we finally have our first website subscriber! The team have been very responsive and helpful - especially Alicia. Thanks!

Knit in a Box

It was a quick, friendly and professional fix to my problem from Nicola. Much appreciated! She definitely deserves the 5 stars :)
Thanks.

EAT GRIM

The system is a bit slow to work with, but I'm a fan of the chat customer service function. They're always super fast to respond and clear up my issues, no matter the complexity. Latest, I got amazing assistance from Nevena J. from the customer support team

Protein Package

Almost ready to go live with ReCharge Subscriptions, the app is easy to use and looks professional. We've had a couple of small conflicts with our theme that the ReCharge team are resolving for us as we speak. The customer support from both Alona and Jamison has been nothing short of fantastic, I would highly recommend ReCharge to anyone looking to add recurring payments to their Shopify store. 5/5. George, Protein Package (proteinpackage.co.uk)