Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Master Indian Spice

We tried the other popular subscription and recurring payment apps but they lacked the features we needed. Appstle had all the features and was significantly less expensive. The service is top notch. We highly recommend it.

September 24, 2021

Obscure Store

Location Australia

Customer service was outstanding, Junaid answered all my questions and went above and beyond, couldn't recommend enough!

September 24, 2021

The Steeping Room

I'm just getting started with Appstle, but so far the service has been absolutely stellar. They've given me tons of help just to get set up with fast turnaround. I've searched really hard to find the right subscription solution for what we do. So far this is a good fit.

Logpile

Time spent using app About 2 months

Always very helpful and does the job well. Would be nice if it was easier to change email templates and customise certain aspects instead of having to use a lot of code.

slobrew botanical

works great, customer support is helpful, i think this is the only subscription app that offers real time chat staff

Loaded Ice Cream

Location Australia

What a great app. I currently offer monthly subscriptions and this app is so easy to use. The support is probably the best I have ever experienced with any Shopify app. I would highly recommend. Everything I needed for my subscription model was doable.

Dunn & Walton

Location Australia

After using other subscription apps in the past which the team found difficult to use we found Appstle. It has been amazing, very powerful but so simple to use for operators and customers. Customer service is super fast and helpful too. Highly recommend!

Stitch and Ink Fabrics

So easy to use and great & helpful customer support! would recommend completely! so glad I picked Applstle for my subscriptions!

September 21, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. We will try our best to keep up this great work for our customers.

Thanks again :)

Meridian Hive

You can use this app to only apply subscriptions to specific variants and is currently the only app to do it I believe. Very helpful team at support as well!

Cognitiv Pro

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 2 months

After a long research, we chose this application that meets most of our requirements. It is a new application that requires development, but it can be safely recommended. Perfect for countries like Poland where one form of payment for subscription is Stripe.

Thanks again :)