Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 30, 2021

Really great support from the team. Very impressed with how quickly they respond to and fix any issues that might come up.

ORGANOPLEX
Time spent using app: 18 days
Appstle Inc. replied October 30, 2021

October 30, 2021

Customer Service with the Appstle app is amazing. Getting the app added to my website was super simple and fast. I was able to see my subscriptions immediately and customer service immediately updated me with emails on progress. The app seems very promising to use and have as an option for my customers

Kay The Wig Creator
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Appstle Inc. replied October 30, 2021

October 29, 2021

Appstle Subscriptions works great and the support is excellent and quick to respond. I have gained 30 subscribers in three months and a good growing recurring revenue.

Mitalena Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 months

October 29, 2021

customer service is fantastic. they are very fast at helping and very willing to help. they are a very hard working team.

Sheec
Time spent using app: About 2 months

October 29, 2021

I just started using Appstle but I've got to say, it has all the features I'm looking for, at a great price, and their customer service has been fantastic. So far, I highly recommend.

Avidly Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months

October 29, 2021

Just signed up to Appstle after going through a few weeks of nightmare with another subscription app. Reached out to the customer service and get someone to guide me through key steps (integration, migration) very clearly and efficiently. Feeling in good hands so far!

OASIS:
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months

October 29, 2021

Great app. They thought of every feature possible. Great customer support! I would definitely recommend this to fellow e-commerce entrepreneurs.

World Moss
Time spent using app: 4 months

October 27, 2021

So far this app seems great, fantastic customer service. I am yet to use it live but a great concept.

Your Baby Bump
Time spent using app: 11 months

October 27, 2021

Although I have not yet started driving traffic to see if subscriptions will work - Appstle subscriptions looks crisp on my product pages and the customer support is incredibly timely, welcoming and helpful with Shopify articles included to help you further understand certain issues you may be experiencing. They were also timely on getting Appstle installed onto my product page as my theme wasn't capable of doing it itself, the alternative was for Appstle to code it in which they did quickly. I recommend to any business owner out there looking to obtain paying subscribers to their products.

The Man of Lawlessness
Time spent using app: About 1 month

October 27, 2021

Very good customer service and easy to use! Definitely recommend to other e-commerce owners. Thank you!

Kitty Up Cats