Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Truman Factory

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Onboarding was super easy and all done by chat, the app integrated with little efforts. Looking forward to seeing how it does.

Tatianna Tarot

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service is impeccable & attentive - other apps leave you unclear and waiting for insight but Appstle is on it!

Hotshot Mall

I am currently using the app and I LOVE IT! It does exactly what I need it to do. I've only had one small issue with something that I didn't understand and the support team addressed it immediately so I am very pleased.

Double Haven

Location Hong Kong SAR

Tons of customization options and support helped out super quickly to fix a CSS issue! Thanks Mr. Muhammad in customer support!

Knox Produce Box

I used this App to set up subscriptions. It works. It has support. There are lots of customizable features.

Bemore Store

Time spent using app 1 day

Great out-of-the-box solution — well designed, with quick, responsive, and complete customer service. I've tried other solutions that cost more and were far less impressive. Highly recommended!

Kuali

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Zulkifal was amazing as we set up Appstel. We didn't quite have other things ready for the integration but he was helpful and patient as we got things sorted. We had 21 questions about payment, customizing text etc and he answered everything with a lot of patience and did some of the work for us as well. Thank you! :)

Crash Fishing

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is a great subscription app for beginners. Customer service is fast and helpful. Highly recommend.

SabrosoSauce

Very easy to work. i just installed the app and done subscription widget by myself. no need any developer for setup. also they have great customer service. very quick response.

pH Balance Skincare

I had a emergency issue and they helped very quickly to resolve them. Great customer service! Highly recommend this s app to anyone. Easy to navigate and more important easy for customers to use.