Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Annie's Ginger Elixir

I had a problem with the app but the customer service was great! They were quick and responsive and also helped solve the problems in a matter of minutes.

June 17, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

Geek Grind Coffee

Most important they have amazing customer service! Every issue was addressed perfectly. this app is a great alternative to other more expensive subscription apps, I have used several. This is perfect for our coffee business. Do not hesitate to give it a try!

FYXT

Amazing customer service from the support team. Swift response and great follow up. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure the app works perfectly for our site. Checked out a few other subscription apps before going with Appstle and I can very confidently say that Appstle have the best service, Given that a lot of these apps offer similar functionality, it's the service that really makes the difference. Very happy with Appstle.

Elanen Naturals

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is awesome. Exactly what I needed and intuitive to use. I will be happy to pay for it once I get to that many subscriptions per month but for now the free plan is great. Also their customer service is great! I was able to diagnose and fix a few bugs right away through their chat feature. Highly recommend.

Bontnewydd Farm Foods

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really simple to setup and great customer support. Its also user friendly for our customers and allows them to monitor and adjust their subscriptions which is exactly what we were looking to do. Looking forward to being able to manually input subscriptions for offline customers when feature is released.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Lanetacoffee

Time spent using app 27 minutes

So far enjoying this app- the setup was easy and the support was very helpful making it match my store theme

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your trust on us! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

Under the Oak Tree Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app performs as advertised, as long as the host platform can keep up, at no fault to appstle. Customer service is great and offers solutions and suggestions to solve any issues. I can not wait to get offer subscriptions through our website. Thanks Appstle!

BangniStep

Location China

Nice,I will continue to experience it...............................................................................

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your trust on us! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

Country Allure

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to set up and great communication, works perfectly for our needs. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great subscription app.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

TattooMed

Location Germany

Just a great solution (perhaps the best within shopify) for subscriptions!
A lot of options and an outstanding 24/7 support! We are very pleased!

June 15, 2021