Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vinuba

Location Spain

Amazing App and amazing support!! I recommend it if you are looking for an excellent service that solves any problem you may have in real time. Also the plans are very affordable.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really glad we were able to assist you

Taylor Made Naturals

I was surprised at how easy it was to set up this app. Adding subscription service to my site is something I have been putting off for a while as I am not technical at all. However setting up was really easy and I had amazing support from Neeraj to help me. I look forward to getting my first customer sign up! I am starting with the free service as I am a new business. I hope this app can encourage customers to buy and save more. I liked how east it was to apply savings to groups of items. It was a really quick process. I highly recommend. 10/10. Great customer service and support

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your support and your review! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Tasty Decafs - Australia

These guys seem very capable, and have created an easy to use app with excellent customer support. Pricing for the app is much more reasonable than their competitors.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and we are glad to be of your assistance.

Weekend Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I loved the overall support and products they offer to make my website work for me. The fast time response is Awesome!. The only problem I have, but not a major one is the inability to work in free local delivery and pick ups. I know it is not their fault. It falls under Shopify. However, they will get it done soon. Thanks for the customer service.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Our dev team will work on this feature as soon as Shopify Support this via their APIs, and we will ensure to update you once it is live.

Jess Wig Studio

Truly love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do. Support is very helpful with integrations on custom themes and very responsive.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to be of assistance :)

Old Bull Health

Location Australia

My shop isn't live yet but the product looks great and the customer support is outstanding. There is custom work required to get it working on a featured home page product which they did overnight

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to be of your assistance :)

A.J. Porter

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP! I usually dont leave reviews but this app is awesome and the response time of the developers is awesome!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really happy that we were able to assist you with your set up!

Campus & Co Bristol

I haven't fully trialled Appstle subscriptions yet, but their support is quick and they have a helpful team.

May 11, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. We will try our best to be on your expectations. :)

happifreefrom.com

Very helpful team. I like how there is a free plan available. Thanks Neeraj for helping me get set up!

Norfolk Aromas

Love this app, so easy to use and the support is amazing! They are really helpful whenever I have an issue.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review!

We are happy to be of assistance :)