Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 30, 2021

I'm a small business owner and have been wanting to add a subscription option for my customers for awhile now. I tried a previous app called Seal Subscriptions and it did not work for me. I attempted Appstle and was automatically welcomed with help and guidance. Rep: Harsh was so helpful. He shared videos of how to's ( because I would like to learn for future reference) but also helped by setting certain things up for my app on his end. This has been the only help I have received since making my website. Not even shopify has helped. Within minutes my subscription was set up and ready for use. So Thank You Appstle & Harsh.

TiffScrubLover
Time spent using app: 10 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

April 30, 2021

Had a small issue with installation because we used another app before and our custom theme had to be changed in the codes. They asked for access and fixed it for me right away. Great support and great App!

Kodak Photo Plus
Time spent using app: 4 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Edited April 30, 2021

I received very helpful customer support from the Appstle team. Thank you for the swift response and useful information.

True Food Missoula
Time spent using app: 5 days

April 29, 2021

This app is easy to setup and use, the customer support is outstanding, nothing has been to much trouble, I cannot recommend this app enough.

Sweet Dimension
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

Edited June 30, 2021

I used the app for our coffee subscriptions. Works really well. Suport have been very helpful in setting it in. It's a 5 stars from the Runner Bean team !

The Runner Bean Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 2 months

April 28, 2021

Excellent customer service, helpful and quick to respond with our queries. So far, a great app. Thank you!

Storigraphic | Sustainable Paper Goods
Time spent using app: 1 day

April 27, 2021

So far so good! Vikas was available at 10pm to help set up my custom widget! He even waited while I set up my first subscription plan.

Young Filming and Black!
Time spent using app: 3 months

April 27, 2021

So far so good! I'm LOVING this app! It's exactly what my store needed to boost monthly orders and the customer service is excellent! They customized my app to fit my store theme perfectly. Get this!

Amarillo Eats Organic
Time spent using app: 14 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Edited December 8, 2021

I am just getting it set up. I did have to reach out to Support because I have a strange theme, but Vikas was super helpful and had my issues resolved in minutes. I am very excited about this subscription app as it looks like it will make the subscription process so much more seamless. Thank you! On the rare occasions i could not find an answer myself, Support has been wonderful. quick and very knowledgeable. This app has been wonderful. Very easy to manage, and so great for a small business like mine.

Sweet Apricity
Time spent using app: 7 months

Edited April 27, 2021

After a little hiccup, support was able to help me and even when into my store to configure something for me. Thank you for your help. I am anxious to see how this will go. After playing around with it for a while i can say it really outshines any other subscription app on Shopify....by a landslide. This is the real deal.

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe
Time spent using app: 4 months
Appstle Inc. replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and for your patience while we worked on the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any other help.