Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions | Reviews

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Pupper Club

Still testing out the app, but the support has been great! I had some custom code, but they joined my efforts and solved it within 30 minutes:) So far so good!

September 30, 2021

7K1 Cuisine and Wellness

I haven't used this app yet, so I can't say how great it works or how it serves my business. The customer support has been good so far

Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea

Customer service is excellent. Friendly and knowledgable. They helped me resolve an issue with some code that was leftover from an old app, took a while but at the end we saw the results we were looking for. Would recommend to anyone looking to add a subscription plan to their site. Gave it 4 stars because we only have been using it for one day.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your motivating words! Please feel free to reach out if you need any other help.

Regards,
Ria

Blue Earth Organics Australia

I had a small issue with theme and the support was very easy to apporach. I asked them if they can fix it, but they said it wasn't thier responsibility. So I went Shopify and theme provider for the support, then I was told that it's app developers responsibility to address any compatiability with themes. Then, I had to go back to their support to finally get it fixed. It's really nice app and provides a super easy access to customer support. However, they sent me back and forth to fix such a small problem, which was not ideal.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. It helps us improve. Please don't hesitate to reach out, if any other help is needed.

Regards,
Ria

Space Beans Coffee Co.

Good app for starting to explore subscriptions. I did have trouble adding a banner to top of page but am still able to start accepting subscriptions

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Our dev team is currently working on this feature, and we will update you once it is live.

Kellie & Abbie

the support team was very helpful and was vey efficient in responding to me.
they answered my queries and solved issues

May 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Are there any improvements we can make?

2 Next