Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

Stop stressing about which subscription app to use and go with Appstle. I looked at and tested out a bunch. Appstle has everything you need, and the support is AMAZING. Meghal, Muhammad, and the team have been super helpful. There are other apps that make big marketing pushes, but don't believe the hype. This app is less expensive, has more features, and better support. What more can you ask for?

TrueNorth Naturals
Appstle Inc. replied January 24, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

January 22, 2023

I tested a lot of subscription apps, but this is the one that works the best for me! I can translate everything, I can make a subscription box with a lot of options, a lot of customizations, etc. Even better, the service is A1! Quick responses and they do not hesitate to take things in hands. I highly recommend.

Wonderbake
Appstle Inc. replied January 22, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

January 22, 2023

I really like the customer support especially miss prathana doing a great job and i really like her conversation level. thanks again

Blaze
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Appstle Inc. replied January 22, 2023

January 21, 2023

Mr. Mann was extremely helpful in supporting my process of activating the powerful subscription feature on my new store. Thanks for your help brother. I look forward to scaling with Appstle™️. Best regards, Andrew Paine - Wakers HAPPY Coffee™️

Wakers HAPPY Coffee
Time spent using app: 9 months
Appstle Inc. replied January 21, 2023

January 20, 2023

Excellent support helped with some visual bugs with our theme when setting up.
The app itself is very flexible and loaded with features.

GlucoRx
Appstle Inc. replied January 20, 2023

January 19, 2023

A really neat little App. The development team are quick to help with any queries and assisted us with a couple of bugs early on. Really pleased with it.

HAYPIGS
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appstle Inc. replied January 19, 2023

January 19, 2023

L'application est très bien faîtes, il y'a de nombreux tuto à disposition. L'avantage, c'est que le service client est très disponible et réactif pour toutes demande, ce qui est fort appréciable lorsque nous rencontrons des difficultés.

La Stella
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 19, 2023

January 17, 2023

Fantastic App!! Thorough impressed with it all. Please keep up the great work. Works seamlessly, and the support team are always on hand to answer any questions. Response time is usually 2-3 mins which is incredible!

Thea Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
Appstle Inc. replied January 17, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth:)

January 17, 2023

I have just signed up for this apps, so I don't have experience using it yet. I have however experienced their tech support and it is stellar. I reached out to them through chat, the response was immediate and Yashvi was so patient with all of my questions. She helped me create my subscription plan, change design elements, and explained the differences between the different plans one can choose and the features each plan offers our clients. Yashvi also provided me with videos on how to continue modifying any parameters I'd like. The experience of this support was phenomenal and it is indicative of the quality of the app and the people behind it.

Rosemira
Time spent using app: 8 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 17, 2023

January 16, 2023

Finding a subscription app that can provide 100% of all the features a subscription based reseller is looking for is like looking for a unicorn, but Appstle is pretty close to perfect. Only feature missing is prorated billing for orders filled mid-month so that I can put all my monthly subscriptions on the same billing day the following month. I have yet to find a subscription manager on Shopify to do that but I submitted the suggestion to them and they were willing to submit it to development for consideration. I came over to Appstle from another subscription manager and I have tried several. Appstle has so far been the most customizable and has the best customer service hands down, they are always available and able to answer questions quickly. I'll be staying with Appstle for a long time.

Positiontech