Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Champagne Universe

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 11 hours

The help center assisted in the middle of the night in setting up the app for me! Kehanvi was amazing

August 4, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

Laboratoires DermEden

Location France

Très bonne expérience de l'application. Migration via Recharge parfaite. SAV excellent. Je recommande !

Ethnic Gals

Great customer service, they integrate my subscription in 2 min top. need to give it a try, but happy so fae

Giali Lashes

Location Australia

Yes very helpful in addressing the issue where customers couldn’t manage their subscription. Overall I’m happy with the functionality

July 30, 2022

Merry Miner Soap Shoppe LLC

Great app for subscriptions - very comprehensive! Support is outstanding, with many talented, helpful team members available all day long. Developers are quick to make reasonable changes! The ONLY thing that you need to adjust up front: the default labels/email templates need to be re-worded, but that's a few hours of customization and you are all set! Highly Recommend!

July 30, 2022

Joe Brewski Coffee

The customer service went above and beyond! Kehanvi stayed with me for 3 hours, redesigned the app 4 times, and even suggested ways to improve our functionality! I was blown away by the dedication and responsiveness.

puzzle-monthly

I had an issue which was not only resolved within 2 minutes, they actually went above and beyond and offered enhancements to my already working app - this was an amazing experience and I look forward to working with them

Huey the Bookbot

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Good customer service so far, they use intercom so it's quick to get help via chat with availability

Thomas Reeves Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been very useful. The support team is tremendous as well. Mitanshu was very helpful with answering my question

July 27, 2022

DOCAFÉ Premium Selection Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer helped me handeling a developper issue it was very professional done and customer friendly

July 27, 2022