Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Trail Rated Coffee

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I have just installed this app and still trying to figure it all out. However, I can say that the tech support is top-notch. Kehanvi answered all of my questions and made some design changes for me. I feel confident that if I have any other questions, they will be addressed quickly. Great service and I highly recommend this app.

October 19, 2021

OMR Education

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Appstle offers a great support which makes it easy to customize the app for different businessmodels.

October 19, 2021

Passion House Coffee

This subscription app is feature-rich and has everything you need as a business and client to manage subs. But what's been a real pleasure is the customer service team and devs behind the scenes helping to solve issues as they arise. Working off the SLIT theme there has been a couple, but so far all well managed and resolved by the Appstle Team.

Tea-ideas

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 40 minutes

I just installed this app and it seems very promising! The staff was helpful in answering my questions!

Dhow Nature Foods (UK)

Very good app for subscription model. 24*7 Support available. Anyone looking for subscription app should choose this app.

Habitmarket.com

Location Spain

That app is perfect! It has that we were looking for. The customer service is 24/7. I recommend that app

ruubi stockholm

Location Sweden

Just started using the app, but the support is so far great and the app seems to be as well! Quick and easy to get started.

TRFITNESS.ES

Location Spain

I used this app for the past 3 months and it is very useful. I am managing +40 fitness subscriptions with it! Very easy to use, with a lot of tools! I recommned it highly

El Buen Cacao Store

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Took me less than 10 mins to get it set up and running. The support team was awesome and even did some styling improvement for the subscription buttons.

October 16, 2021

BunnyTags

Muhammed was very professional and set the whole app for us in just 15 minutes. Thats because we had a custom theme which needed dev touch ups! This would have costed us additional dev time but it was very well supported. Highly recommended

October 16, 2021