Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Naternity

Location France

We have been using the app for several months now and it's super usefull. Configuration is easy, and in case of any issue (or miss config) support team is super reactive. Nous utilisons l'app depuis plusieurs mois et elle est super utile.
La configuration est facile, et en cas de problème l'équipe de support est super réactive.

Bread By Bike

Still learning the app but the setup is easy and the support fast and helpful.
Local delivery support if a plus.

The ON Store

I haven't used it yet. but it looks very simple to use. I'm looking to start a t shirt subscription service. It would be great to have a demo store that showed every feature that you could click on and it would take you to a how to tutorial. The customer support team are very helpful and helped me solve my app issues. thanks

Modafino Hair Care

The only reason I'm not giving this app 5 stars is because of how "hard" it is for me to use. I'm fairly adept at most things when it comes to general site design, automations and integrations, but someone who knows more than me can easily traverse this application. EVER IF you're not adept at using apps like this, still use it! The customer service is INSANELY responsive and great at showing you where and how to fix things.

Birch Boys, Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app works fairly well. The customer service is quick to respond, but they don't actually have the answers to your questions. My onboarding process was incredibly bumpy and stressful while trying to use the 24/7 support. Customer support continuously told me that everything was working fine and that no issues were present over the course of 2 weeks. The issues were very present. They eventually consented to a video call to solve my issues. No one but myself attended that call, AKA they blew me off. I scheduled another call on a different day and waited over 15 minutes past when it was scheduled and gave up. Luckily I told them that this was the last chance they had. I was then finally connected with Logan who was awesome, very apologetic about the situation, and actually isolated that there was a massive glitch happening in the app that was not allowing me to even see the homepage of the app, only the billing page. Thankfully, he believed and listened to me, fixed my issue in seconds and the app worked after that. My next issue with the customer service was when I was asking how I could update a customer's payment method from my end. They said this was impossible due to limitations with Shopify. Lo and behold, you can do this, just through the Shopify customer account, not the Appstle one. They led me to believe that this is impossible. When I informed them that there was an easy solution to my issue and told them how to do it, they said that they knew about that fix the whole time... So the app works great and is pretty customizable, but the customer support is a miss for any actual issues that you may be having. However this app is MUCH better than the one I previously used (Bold V1) and worth the hassle. My only other critique is that there should be a search feature through the customers. I have to click and load through several pages to find a customer's subscription rather than being able to type in their name.

Pet Central

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to provide subscriptions on hundreds of products, works well, only downside would be that a product can't be on special and still be available for subscription discount without being discounted further.

80 Acre Market

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service chat is very responsive and helpful. They were able to help me with several questions including coloration changes and settings updates.

Amadio Ranch

Appstle reps are quick to help online. Discouraged that I can't get a demo call for 2-3 weeks. Many of the Help videos are over a year old and not accurate anymore due to system updates. Appstle is suppose to be the best service but I'm running in to many areas that I will have to "improvise" to make it work for my needs

August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We recently made updates to UI and our team is working to update the videos. We are constantly working to bring in new features to meet different use cases and will keep you updated.

OMG Superfoods

La aplicación funciona según lo publicitado. Buena atención al cliente y soporte con excelente dedicación.

Mad Hair Co.

This app helps greatly with subscriptions and when I have trouble, the customer service is great! I only wish they had more customer portal options without upgrading to the enterprise plan

August 5, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your feedback. I'd like to mention here that we recently revamped our pricing plan. With this, all features are now available to all merchants across all plans. The pricing tier is solely based on the monthly subscription sales your store gets. There is still NO transaction fee! Please see our latest pricing plan here https://appstle.com/shopify-subscriptions/#pricing

You can always reach out to support@appstle.com in case of any queries. We are here 24*7*365 for your support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6