Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VINTNOIR

I'm just starting out using the app, however, the support team has been really great and easy to work with.

Chime

Location Ireland

The customer service has been amazing, answering all my questions and providing tips on how to customize my subscriptions. Well worth it

Flamaquel

Customer service is great. They help with any changes you need on the spot. The respond quickly via chat

Woodstein.dk

Location Denmark

We use this app to handle our subscriptions. It has an easy user-interface and super great customer service! Subscriptions are easy to set-up and change if necessary. Still room for improvement - but this is common considering them being a startup. They are willing to support and help with specific tasks and look into developing functions that they don't have yet. All in all a very good app for subscription compared to the rest available.

Gods Country Coffee

Just started using it for subscriptions, so far the customer service has been great. I had a problem and it was solved within 2 min!

Rosebud River Fibre Mill

I have just installed this app and had a good support chat. I am looking forward to seeing how it works once I get the set-up completed.

StackCare Store

The team is extremely responsive and helpful, which is the most important thing. The app needs better front-end customizability for styling and more accommodation for products that are digital or SaaS subscriptions. The app is tailored to physical goods. They also need better integration with klaviyo or more documentation on how to design your own transactional emails outside appstle. If you don't know HTML it is very difficult to design your own emails outside of the Appstle email editor (which is very limited), and still be able to use unique customer variables for transactional emails.

April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. It will help us to improve and better serve our merchants. Currently, we are working with the Kalviyo team for a deeper integration. We will surely work on the documentation part as well.

Catch the Fire Worship Flags

I have already recommended Appstle to a couple others who are looking for a subscription-type app, and also generally in one of my ecommerce groups. The customer support is 1000%; they are helpful and quick. I feel they go above and beyond. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because I would prefer that some of the universal settings be customizable at the product level. I have several ideas of memberships and subscriptions for my shop that are quite varied and I have to think about how to set up the settings so that it applies to any kind of product.

April 4, 2022

Hello,

We are glad to receive such motivating words from you. Really appreciate it!

Regarding the use case suggestions, I have reached out to you via chat/email, to understand your use cases and requirements better, and to have our dev team build the functionalities.

Looking forward to connecting with you on this!

Mat's Beard Bar

Pretty easy integration, Had an issue with a customer having a broken 'Manage Subscription" link, they fixed it. Then had a link that expired, learned Shopify has a 7 day expiration day for links. Now I have to help customers create an account on my site so they can always access their subscriptions. Seem convoluted but appstle tech support was good. 5 Month Update- Customer Service is a highlight of their company, great support!

The Formula

I am just in the process of setting up the subscription options on my site and was unsure about a few things - the customer service chat was very helpful in answering my questions and confirming details about shipping options, billing and order automation on the Shopify side. I am excited to see how customers respond to this new purchasing option!

Previous 1 3 4