Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

KiS and Plush

Awesome app, very flexible to add custom swatches. The support provided was outstanding, price point is favourable too, I totally recommend.

Mozeu Socks

Customer support fixed our issue within a few hours of me emailing late at night after switching themes, great service and great app!

Lazerosity

Ideal that swatch, when selected, accurately corresponds with image in primary picture viewer & shopping cart! More customization of swatches would be great.

Lift Down

Great app and very useful to help display the many variants you have. support takes 1 business days to respond. the app does it job pretty well

Jordans Flooring

Works great and has amazing customer support! The app installed wonky on our site but support hopped in and fixed it right up for us. Would recommend for sure.

Easy Apparel

Been using this app for almost 2 years for my store (https://easyapparel.co) and it works perfectly on thousands of unique product color variations!

Yu-Bridal

Great app, simple and efficient. Im thankful to their support for customizing a detail in the app to meet my needs. I gave the admin access to my shopify store and the change was made in no time. Excellent service and i highly recommend the product.

DesignerHardware.com

Best app for swatches. I love the way it has customizeable display to make it look a little different than everyone else's. Webyze even customized it a little for me to make it even better. thanks for the help. great app!!!

ADORNE LA

Superb app and team!! I use the app for my product page, but I also needed the swatches to show on my overall shop page. The team helped integrate it into my site. They were speedy and kind. Definitely recommend Swatches!

Forefront Store

They've helped me out to get it to work :) Be sure to have "Color" as the label for the colours/options or their support will need to fix it up for you :P

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13