Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US, CA, EU, UK, AU Dropshipping Products, Alibaba Dropshipping

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Virtual Vendor Outlet

Haven't used to ship yet but loading products is nice! Hoping there are not problems with shipping from the marketplace.

MyDecorBazaar

I have upgraded to have more products and hopefully get a sale. I wont be able to afford the plan for very long though if nothing happens.

MomaHen

Location Ireland

Great customer service, very helpful staff, easy instructions to help fix any issues, I would recommend highly.

EsaModa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They started great, once they reach certain popularity they change their own rules. They beginning letting low sales stores to upload 25 products for Free, now they cancelled, you have to pay a membership in order to upload any products. They are overrated and that's why In the next 4-6 months they'll see a huge decline over this app.

November 24, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We always strive to offer the best quality service, and we take pride in offering one of the biggest dropshipping product selections on the market from trusted suppliers worldwide. There are several features available in Syncee that help online store owners level up their business, and our solutions are continuously evolving to best meet merchants' needs. If anytime you have a question about our application, please kindly send us a message via email or chat. We are always here for you!

Green Home Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

I appreciated the quick response to my question, and the suggestions for suppliers with free trade products.

November 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are having a great experience using Syncee. In case of any questions, we are always here for you. Thank you for being a member of our community!

Cool Pets

Time spent using app 1 day

Melinda was very easy to work with. She explained everything very clearly, she was nice and patient and helped me resolved my issue. Excellent service.

November 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure to see you find out service excellent. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We are here for you! Thank you for being a member of our community.

Tresorli

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Alles gut, vielen Dank!
Mir hat Sara den Support gegeben und hat alle meine Probleme gelöst.
Sie war sehr freundlich und alles ging fix.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you find our customer support outstanding and friendly. We are always here for you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question.

FashionPT

Location Portugal

Excelente aplicação para integrar ficheiros csv no shopify. Com muitas opções e de uso relativamente intuitivo. O suporte também é bastante rápido a responder e dar apoio.

November 21, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you had a great experience integrating a CSV file into your Shopify store with Syncee. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always here for you!

cockycovers

i was chating with one Laura and she helped me out so much. My first order came in, I was excited about furfilling the order. Laura assured me that the order was paid and forwarded to the supplier. I am so happy and she did a great job, i can see that she really cared and that makes all the difference.

November 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you find out customer support helpful and outstanding. It's very important for us to know that our customers are satisfied with all the services we offer. Thank you for being a member of our community!

SPIRIT NATION

Time spent using app About 1 month

Syncee as all your dropshipping needs in one its a easy app to use full of wonderful possibilities.

November 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We are more than happy to see you find our application outstanding and you found solutions and products that best meet your needs. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92