Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

E-co City

First class customer service, had a minor issue that was nobodies fault and Richard was on hand to resolve it immediately with live response times. Recommend this to anyone.

Eagle Glass Elite

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I switched from Big Commerce to Shopify because of this app, and it was the best move I have ever made!! The Syncee data feed manager has allowed me the ability to keep my stock (7000 SKUS) updated at all times with close to zero manual input, and zero programming skills. I have yet to use the marketplace but I plan to soon. The features are as good or better as what you'd pay an experienced team and well worth the monthly. FYI: I tried around 15 apps before settling with syncee. Very grateful.

Everything Perfect

At first I was skeptical because I couldn't reach anyone on a weekend but later someone did respond to advise their limited on weekends. Since then so far i have been enjoying the different vendors and the syncee agents are helpful, I would recommend this app

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Currently, our support at the weekend is limited, however we still get back to our clients in a very short time even during the weekend. We are here to help you with all your questions to Syncee. We are happy, that you are satisfied with the range of suppliers and products available on Syncee Marketplace. :)

Blissful22

I used the app to add merchandise to my store. My first order was a breeze, and the customer was delighted with their timely delivery and the wonderful apparel they received. The app itself needs to be streamlined and more user-friendly, but the products are as stated once you have it working. I would rather have a harder time downloading my products than have an unhappy customer. Thank you Syncee

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) It means a lot to our team that you are satisfied with the service we offer. We wish you many sales! In case of any questions, we are here to help you!

Kaufparadies | Einfach - einfach

Great System, fast install and easy to understood. Best thing is the support chat, works fast and knows what to do :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you are satisfied with the service Syncee offers. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it :)

HERA COFFEE CO.

Easy to navigate through Syncee order management and follow the instructions to create my first order

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you like Syncee's features. If anytime you have a question about our application, feel free to contact us via in-app chat or email, support@syncee.co :)

BrightTrendingStore

I chose Syncee for my dropshipping business because they have many products and suppliers I can choose from. Their app for order fulfillment is easy to use and best of all, Syncee's customer service is one of the best.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is great to see you love what Syncee provides :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Gear Worx

Very much recommend these guys.
I am somewhat literate with importing and dealing with datafeeds however any time I have any issues no matter big or small they are quick to help or get back to me with a path forward. Awesome work team :)

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service :) We are always here for you!

TripleClamp Moto Canada

We used this app for a few months to import/update couple of thousands of products into our stores. The concept is great but the app is just not fully tested and ready. A major draw back was that we constantly ran into bugs that led to incorrect data on the store. Also, the app does not give you a meaningful report on the tasks it ran. There was no way to filter for the products that failed the import job. We had to browse a long list of products page by page. We had to redo most of the jobs with other apps. All of this was brought to the attention of their customer service. They fixed some of the bugs but overall we found we could not trust the app what so ever. Also their billing method is very unusual, we had to contact them several times to make correction on the number of products they were billing us for.

November 10, 2021

We are sorry to read your review. We would like to highlight the information that the product datafeed file of your supplier had issues with the structure of it. This caused the synching issue. Our developers have fixed the file so it can work properly for you, even if it wouldn't have been our job to do but the supplier's. Such a process, to fix it, takes a few days that's why we were asking for your patience. We sent a message to you on the 5th of November in which we told you we have finished working on the custom development needed to correct the file as it did have issues. However, we haven't received a feedback from you yet. Could you please check the correspondence and give us a feedback? We are always here to help you.

TOLA

When you are looking for high-level customer service, go to Syncee, they have excellent customer service and serve you even if you are in the free service. Also, I want to thank Melinda; she was accommodating and got all my work done. excellent company

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you love our service; how our app works, and our customer support. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Do not hesitate to contact us via email or in-app chat if you have any questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72