Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

iSzaki Shop

Syncee is Super App!
Upload and Update all products.
Save lots of time for me and my familly is happy!
The Team is awesome!

sparklemonde.com

Really helpful helpline with prompt responses.

Padria

I used this App to insert and updating just Under 3 000 products, Everything went great, automated task , really helpful Support . Thanks Guys :)

Silulo Online Store

The app is good if you have less than 50 items to upload. When you upload 50-1000+ it doesn't upload images correctly.

It shows broken images with grey shadows.

FOR ONLINE STORES IT'S USELESS IF A PRODUCT HAS NO PROPER IMAGE. WILL NOW TRY ALTERNATIVES.

TrendCityIL

If I could give them 0 stars I would.
GET AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!

We tried more than once using it, an import XML file with our supplier's products,
The import was gone badly and imported without the stock amount and vars.
We tried to get a refund and they said we can't because we used the app...
We have deleted more than 1000 products that were imported badly.
and by the way for a good widget for our XML file they wanted 350$...

BAD BAD BAD APP just go to another app instead,

April 08, 2019

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

We have received an XML file prior to subscribing and we stated that we cannot work with it because it is badly structured and does not have inventory quantity as your supplier provided it this way. Please note: Syncee does not provide information about inventory quantity and prices as only the supplier knows these data. If the supplier can provide a suitable, well structured product feed file that have information about inventory quantity, then we can definitely make it work in first go without any hassle.

Also, if you mean another XML file, as you haven't contacted us after subscribing, our technical colleagues will gladly check it for you. We have free technical support, but you need to contact us first, otherwise we cannot help.

We have also noticed that you have wrongly set up your Syncee task updates and therefore they did not run. We have fixed it for you, so now they should run in the given intervals.

We have recently contacted you in email in details of how we can help you. Looking forward to make you a happy customer.

MoreFreakinPower

Awesome app and great technical support. They answer your questions quickly and even help you set up your task when help is needed.

Lupo Rosso

Very nice app. The technical service is among the best of the best. The App itself is very reliable and easy to use. I would rate it 50 stars if i could. I fully recommend.

Elizabeth Anns Bridal

Work saver and excellent help with the whole process! I needed help importing hundreds of products and I was able to save days of work. Highly recommend.

Dpvbrands

Best app , easy to use and friendly as well , support is 100 % awsome , best app for insert and update stock .

Burgami Sneakers and Apparel

I find this app to be one of the best I have tried others but Syncee does the job and more I cannot believe how easy it was to actually give login and they do the rest and now I have all the products in my store ready to go I love it being so honest the prices monthly are fair and I would recommend if you want to import your products fast this is so worth the buy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33