Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, Upload & Update

bitilini

Almost perfect app for product uploads but I am still testing some of the features included. Good customer support

Trendstorenet

Bu uygulamayı kullanarak yaptığınız veya beğenmediğiniz şeyler hakkında biraz bilgi verin. Yorumlarınız, diğer satıcıların bu uygulamayı kullanıp kullanmayacağına karar vermesine yardımcı olabilir.

Valhöll Jewelry

Excellent support... 2 employees worked hard to solve my issue and went wayyyy beyond their scope of support. I give this my best review !

Kitchens 365

Excellent service - fantastic support..... saved us many hours uploading. Thank you!! Highly recommended

Ellie Attar Boutique

Imre is a very professional and caring person. He helped me patiently with import/exporting process .

MyFicz

Love this app.. their responses it mostly instant and friendly. They made the integration process fast to my Website

Essential-Living.dk

Great and easy import of product. A little slow. Would be nice to be able to import more features into products. Also would be nice to be able to sync single products

Lorenzi Milano

Very great app and great supporting team, too. Very helpful! The app could be improved and made more flexible by adding some integrations with some base features: metafields, most popular language apps (i.e. langify)... but that would only make it perfect. Syncee is already great the way as it is now!

Handbags From Katherine Hazard

I'm just getting started with this app. The customer service team has been fantastically helpful, and in fact they have done the uploading for me. Having been used to Oberlo and Smar7 in the USA/AliExpress, I found it difficult at first. Niki, Imre, and the team have been so helpful in getting us up and running.

Monkey Mobil

We are very happy and exited with this app. Not used it so long yet, but we believe it works great - and the support are amazing! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28