Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

groupthought

I use Syncee to create products from a generic product JSON file. This app saved me hours and hours of tedious work. Made my day.

Crimson Kitten

A absolute gem of a product that an be used in a variety of ways to automate a and select your product updates.

Shiv's Pet Palace

Great app easy to add products and add to your store. Would recommend to anyone. Lots of suppliers to choose from

Book Delights

LIFE SAVER Legitimately the only app that was able to import my products I needed support team is amazing and worked with me through my file issues and was happy to help me import everything I needed. Highly recommend 100%

Find It Style It Home

Just had a great experience, Zoli helped me with my first upload and even helped me with the images. It only took 5 mins to upload so thats awesome. Thanks guys, this will make my life so much easier.

ScrubHaven

I don't know how I'd update the store with 18000 rows on an excel sheet without this App . I have had MAJOR issues. It's very slow- takes forever to map and filter and the imports can take hours if not half a day.

But the support is VERY helpful. They have gone above and beyond.

I don't know what other options are out there, but this is getting the job done. The job is just taking forever..!

Fashion Clothing UK

Excellent App, had to get help from customer support at the beginning, just to make sure all of my items that were being imported were set up as I wanted them to be, they guided me through the process and in time once I got the hang of it, now I can honestly say this app is PERFECT, does exactly what it says, saves a lot of manual hours in uploaded products to your store, every item has perfect images, descriptions (depending on what the supplier has written) all I do now is watch the products load and add them to my Web Store, add them to my collections, my feedback from customers is that of my set up simple but effective. Thanks to Syncee for producing a great App.

Játéksziget.hu

I honestly do not know if we could launch our Client's new shop without using Syncee at all as we desperately needed to integrate our EPR and CRM system with the new shop. I'm glad that we met Digiloop. Syncee makes our life much more comfortable.

TrendyPop

Very quick and nice support. We bought the custom dev-package and were not disappointed! The very kind support helped us with all of the technical stuff and questions and helped us walking through all of the stages of setting the app and our custom api up.

We recommend it!

Boutique You

Wonderful App, Superb customer care service and great features. Till i am satisfied with this app and it's service. Customer care team of Syncee really supportive. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30