Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

ZEUSLUX

Very good app. I am using it and it is great and easy to use. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

Thebestforyou

Kitűnő csapat, szuper az applikáció! Segítségnyújtásban és hozzáállásban példaértékűek! Jó velük dolgozni!

Piiong

The creators of this app do not follow up on what their customers need. They are unsure which company they load on their app actual is dropshipping. I contact some of the companies which they listed in their app, and they don't dropship. In this app, I sent an approvable request, and none of the company replied. When I contact the company directly, they said they are having a hard time getting into the app. And my 14 days trial is over. Until they change the way they manage their app, it is not worth spending money.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We released the new version of our application in these days that you can already access! Please check it, we hope you will like it. In case of any questions, we are here to help. Regarding the suppliers it is not up to our application how fast the suppliers reply to retailers, but we are always ready to help with this too, try to get a faster response. We have contacted you to help with your questions, but we haven't received a feedback yet. Please check your messages so we can make things be smooth for you.

||The||Peoples||Vault||

Seems to add all the products to a catologue rather than giving a choice to what collection id like to add to. other than that great products

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review about our application. I would just like to share the information with you that we just released the new version of Syncee in these days. In the new version, you can find many new & useful features which means help for you too. Please give our support team a feedback so we can help you.

Given Chance

Do not force your customers to waste their time for the unnecessary steps. Reviews and whatnots can be suggested to customers and not a compulsory.

PetsUSA Mart

Great app! I am using for several of my shops and for every one of the shops it does the work as expected.

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are a part of our big and friendly community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask our support team anytime.

White Horse Retail Europe

Just starting to use the app, and I had a small issue with it not detecting my active subscription, but perhaps I was too eager to start importing products :-) Great support from Roland, started my imports within a few minutes.

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope everything runs smoothly now. If anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

Jerusalem Yarmulka

im using e-commerce web store. recently i've try shopify with FB +IG. looks that this tool can integrate all together

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you are satisfied with our application. If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us, we are always here to help.

Feveran

Hello,
I run my webshop from Belgium and i'm very satisfied with the products I can find in Syncee they are unique and come from trustworthy companies.
The app operates perfect and is perfect for my business in which i sell luxury products for men and women. I'm satisfied with Syncee, it's professional and easy to use.
Don't hesitate to use Syncee.
Best regards from Belgium

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means so much to our team! Please, anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Homely

5 stars, some of the best customer support I've experienced. Every time a had an issue they were quick to solve it.

March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate it. We are here for you! Anytime you have a question, we are always here and happy to help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41