Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

We Sell Fashion

I love this app. It is so easy to use and has so many products. You can download an entire catalogue in seconds and change the price of everything or separate categories with ease and again within seconds. I have tired other drop shippers and believe me when I say this is the best one.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to read your words! You are amazing! If anytime you have a question, please always feel free to contact our support team :)

ROYALLY

il m'a apporté très rapidement des solutions à ma demande quand je les ai contacté pour avoir l'aide

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service and how our app works :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

JDA Beauty Collections

So far so good ! I like to be able to get help when I need it. The chat feature is my bestfriend! I give this app five stars easy to use and convenient !

June 4, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words :) If you have a question anytime, we are always here to help!

Pet Video Verify Pet Supplies

Great app and service so far, support is there from 8-5 M-F and tries to help when you have an issue.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to see that you have so many orders and succeeding with your business. We are also very happy that you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

DecOraLise

Amazing app easy to use and straightforward I'll recommend it to anyone that wants to automate their inventory syncing. It took a load off my shoulder. Just check with the supplier first to get their approval and you're good to go. Their customer service is top notch, Zsolt has helped me anytime I requested. Keep up with the good work guys

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. We wish you many sales :)

Pucshop.nl

Free... uhu for 25 products oke to pay some but not 80 bucks a month. Other apps are like 10-20 bucks a month

May 27, 2021

We are remorseful to hear that you came to this conclusion 15 minutes after installing our application while my colleague offered her assistance in the in-app chat.

If you were to change your mind, we would be more, than happy to assist you with any questions, but keep in mind that our application is a paid one as stated on our site.

The idea behind the 25 free products is to help you set up your tasks and try out our application.

You could use our DataFeed Manager feature during this free period or you could choose one of our plans starting from 19USD any time.

Should you need any help, we will be here awaiting your contact at hello@syncee.co or via the in-app chat.

Emotion Jalami

Professional team. Great support Thanks Peter, Richard, you are the best. Fantastic App great job!!!!

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! You are amazing :) In case of any questions, our support team is always here to help you!

Meleghelyzet.hu

Syncee is the best app I've ever tried regarding the integration and syncing of products from suppliers to our store. The customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend Syncee to dropshippers.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review! :) We are happy you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer support. We wish you many sales!

WEAR IT

The customer service is always excellent, they have many options like changing the variants' names in the actual app before uploading them to your site. Honestly my favorite dropshipping app!

May 19, 2021

Wow, you are amazing! :) Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

Manipura8

They were very helpful, I needed help with product exporting. As soon as I saw the chatbox for assistance, I was assisted within a min of logging in.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help you. If you have a question anytime, feel free to let us know :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63