Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US, CA, EU, UK, AU Dropshipping Products with Fast Shipping

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Body2Smile

Location Sweden

Customer Support are the best. You get fast responds and positive help, so i recommend for everyone.

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to see you find our customer support outstanding. Our team is always happy to help you. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via email or in-app chat.

Cupify

great app sourcing the hard to find items i was looking for. easy, quick and friendly customer service when I had a syncing issue

September 26, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to us to see you found the right products for your business and it's also great to see you find our customer service friendly and prompt. We are always here for you!

Prime HODL

Location United Arab Emirates

Great Application with wonderful customer support.. Imre helped me out find the right suppliers for my Niche

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to see you found the right suppliers for your niche on Syncee Marketplace and that you are satisfied with our customer support. We are always here for you! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Naturallyflow.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

It has ben very confusing. things are not throughy explained. So far it has been a very challenging experience. I am starting to get help with the problems I encountered. The Syncee team is working with me to give me a clear understanding. Thanks

September 21, 2022

We are sorry to read your words. Please contact our customer support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co. We would be more than happy to help you better understand how our application works and how you can make the most out of it. Please also feel free to check out our step-by-step guide that you can access when logging in to Syncee. There you can find written and video explanations as well. Furthermore, we have a Help Center where you can find answers to your questions anytime. We hope we can work together in the long run!

KnZ

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app because they have good suppliers with fast shipping service and they track the product for me but you should know that the pricing not containing the shipping fee so be careful maybe you have a problem with your benefits

September 20, 2022

Thank you for your review of Syncee. We are happy you love the product and supplier selection available on our Marketplace. The shipping fee is indeed not included in the products' prices, however, all shipping details— including the shipping fee— are shown at each product. If anytime you have a question about Syncee, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you! :) Thank you for being a member of our community!

Fantasiaa Gifts

really love the app.great products.great customer service.would recommend to all.very easy to use and very fast

September 16, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to see you love our dropshipping application and you find the product range available on our Marketplace outstanding. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you!

Harrle

Location China

It is still very helpful for my business in North America, especially the logistics will be faster, I hope to add more categories.

September 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy you find our dropshipping platform helpful for your business. If anytime you have a question about our service, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you!

MAGNIFY

I'm new to dropshipping and was nervous about the experience. Syncee was free to try, easy to use, had no hidden costs, and had many great quality products. They have experts to help you and many tools to make importing easy. Very glad I tried this app, I immediately upgraded to a full subscription.

September 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are more than happy to read that you absolutely love the solutions we offer. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you!

linaliva

Location Germany

Customer service is top notch, and in my opinion this is the app with the most products available that ship from the US and EU! Love it!

September 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you are a member of our community and that you love the product range that is available on Syncee Marketplace. In case of any questions, we are always here for you!

everexpanding

All amazing so far, we have contacted customer support, out of hours, and they got back to me and resolved my issue straight away.

September 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are more than happy to see you love the solutions we offer and that you got professional and accurate help from our customer support. We are here for you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88