Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zunkarztreazure

iI USED THIS APP TO HELP GET MORE SUPPLIERS. I JUST WISHED IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND THAT IF THE SUPPLIERS WERE OUT OF STOCK THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE THOSE PRODUCTS ON THEIR SITE BECAUSE i HAD TO ERASE LOTS OF PRODUST OFF MY WEB PAGE. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE THIS APP.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are a member of our community and that you enjoy using our application. In Syncee, you can find options in your catalog settings on what Syncee should do with products that are not available anymore or have zero quantity. If you would like to hear more about it, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team via email or in-app chat, we would be happy to help :)

Mate's Rates Variety Store

Location Australia

I heavily rely on the team at Syncee to run my online website. I highly recommend this platform and appreciate their continued support.

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your words. Your feedback is really important for us. We are more than happy to see you love our application. If anytime you need help, just feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you! :)

LifeIsJewel

Location France

Best application for dropshipping with a very large products catalog and the support is responsive...

June 24, 2022

Thank you for your words. Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad to see you find our service the best among dropshipping applications. If anytime you have a question about Syncee, please feel free to reach out to us via email or in-app chat. We are here for you!

Botanical and Outdoor Specialty Shop

Customer service = 5 stars! The search features on the app are lacking and inaccurate. Searching for something specific (i.e. garden shovel), even with filters, does not generate those items, but instead generates water pumps. If searching multiple times in a row (i.e. outdoor chair, umbrella, grill, planter, etc), the app will start to generate the same items repeatedly, page after page and nothing is related to the search terms. Very frustrating.

June 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our customer service. Our team is always here to help you. As for the search features, we are sorry to read you had such an experience with that. We hope the next time you will search for products, you will find what you are looking for easily. Your feedback is very important to us, and we always keep on evolving our services.

Lifetime Buddy Pet Supplies

Laura and Richard have been fantastic to work with. They are so kind and understanding and help me in every way they could. Thank you for being such a great app and would advise anyone looking for products for store this is defiantly the app for you. Best App Ever.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your words. Your feedback means so much to us. We will continue to walk the extra mile and provide you with a service that best serves your needs. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We are here for you!

Press and Mortar

Syncee is great, anytime you need help they will give you great advice and are willing to help you.

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you are satisfied with how our app works and with our customer support. Our team is always here to help you. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us via email or in-app live chat :)

Bikini Lov

Location Ireland

Great cooperation with support. They solve a problem within a few minutes. Very effective. Thank you

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure to help you :) We are happy to see you love the service we offer. In case of any questions, please always feel free to reach out to us via email or in-app chat.

MZS Gereedschap

Location Netherlands

Syncee heeft me zelfs goed en snel geholpen met een maatwerk koppeling voor 10k+ producten. Draait als een zonnetje

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are more than happy to see you are satisfied with our services. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you!

Murray Willesdene

Very helpful staff with quick responses. Helped me change my subscrition when I mad a mistake and helped me get my catalog ready for my shopify store

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. It is nice to see you love the service you can access here at Syncee. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us later as well. We are here for you and always happy to help :)

Cool Online Watches

Location Netherlands

Ik ben zeer tevreden met deze app! Klanten service is heel top! Hebben mijn vragen goed geholpen! Meer dan voldoende producten om je winkel te vullen!

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to see you love how our app works and the product selection available on Syncee Marketplace. Our customer support team is always here to help you, please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84