Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Amazing Games Online

it's a great app. the best I've tried to date.
the customer service is exceptional, they were very fast, they solved my problems and they were very kind.
TIP TOP!

Any One Thing

Just started using the product have had support when needed quick easy and fast, Great work guys !!!

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

HAB Emporium, Inc.

This is the best app we have used in the integration and syncing of products from suppliers to our online store in terms of price, wide array of products and suppliers in their own marketplace, option of a Data Feed Manager outside of the marketplace, ease of use, and superb tech support.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. You are amazing! We are happy you are here with us and that you are satisfied with our service. We wish you many sales! :)

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

When I've needed help with nuanced steps in setting up and utilizing Syncee for importing products to my shop, Imre has been professional, friendly, and proactive in helping me to get the most out of this app. Thank you Imre!

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to read your words :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

thatsadeal.com.au

Heaps of suppliers and great items, however we couldn't get the shipping to work so have deleted it now, for anyone who can work that out its worth a look, plus the customer service team respond v.quickly

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important for us. Please note, Syncee doesn't work as a fulfillment center, our application manages product data for merchants, it is a bridge between retailers and suppliers. We tried to recommend you options as a solution, and we are sorry you couldn't get the shipping work. We wish you further success with your online business.

KME means the very best

This app has a lot of great potentials. I was really starting to use it, and so far, it's been great. My only issue is the prices can be more competitive.

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If you have any questions, our support team is always here to help :)

Runpost

The best support and app for your datafeed. Also it provides various suppliers ,the best app for dropshipping store.

April 14, 2021

Your words mean so much to us, thank you so much for your kind review! :) We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

CBD AND CACAO

An great tool to imported and automatically update your inventory. The support team is very helpful even on the free plan. Thanks guys!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you are satisfied with our service! We are always here and ready to help every merchants :)

The Romance Nook

I would like more training on how to use the app. But customer service was Great! I love the Syncee Vendors

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are always here and ready to help our clients! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our support team, we are happy to help :) Let me recommend you our Help Center as well that has a wide selection of useful articles on how to use Syncee :)

Altar of Delphi

Syncee has a really great selection of products and very good customer service if you ever need it.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61