Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

The Record Hub

Fantastic app which we use every day. It saves us countless hours and the support is the best we've ever seen. Five massive stars!

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your words, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our application and our support team. We are always here for you, please anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us. We wish you all success with your business!

teddys gift store

absolutely an amazing app can't thank the team enough especially imre and the help I've received in setting up my feeds

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service. We are happy to see your kind words. Please feel free to contact us anytime you have a question, we are always just a message away.

Balo

It's been one week I'm using the free trial and now time to decide for subsciription. Easy to use, easy to choose suppliers and products. I have tried more than 10 apps and this is it. Thanks to Syncee Team :)

November 14, 2019

It makes us happy to see that you are satisfied with what we offer. If anytime you have a question regarding our application, please feel free to ask, we are always here and ready to help. Welcome to our community!

BodyFoodShop

This app from Syncee is a must for every shop owner. With this app you can save a lot of time. At this point I would like to thank the entire support team, especially Roland Osan. I can only recommend this app. There is a clear 5-star rating from me.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means so much to our team. We are happy that you are satisfied with what our application can offer. Please, if anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us, we are always ready to help.

YAS & MINA

Very good app., easy to use, Peter is very helpful and always there for any questions, thank you for everyone who shared making this app., I definitely recommend it

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is really good to see you are satisfied with our service. It makes our team happy! Please, anytime you will have a question, feel free to let us know about it, we are always ready to help.

ontheedge.buy

Syncee's customers service is the best! Very quick response and friendly as wel. I am a supplier and they really take the time to show the listing to me, so I can tell them how I want it to look. Very happy with them, thanks a lot!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. It means a lot to us. Please, anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help.

IkonicStudios Apparel

First of all, I've read the many reviews and to be honest, the reviews that people post with a 1 star rating are incorrect. People need to understand that Syncee can only use the data that come in from a feed. If you you are missing fields or data, then that is the fault of the actual vendor creating the original file and not Syncee who is just pulling the data. As far as support is concerned, they are amazing. I have been working with Roland who has mapped and even made some customizations to my feed and all this while I was still under the trial and without taking a penny from me. Once they got my feed setup, I then subscribed and support has still been amazing. I am running a store with over 1000 items and to be honest, I thought this was going to be a long process but wow, these guys quickly got this going. I honestly don't know how those bad reviews could have even happened because you have 14 days to get it figured out and they will even do test runs with up to 30 products until they get it right and not once did they pressure me to buy a package. I bought it because I see it working with my own eyes. To be more exact, all my 1000+ products all have 4 variant sizes and multiple colors and they still got it working perfectly. So Roland, and support at Syncee, THANK YOU!!!!

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your words! Our team is always grateful when we see our service can make our clients, community members happy and satisfied. Please, anytime you will have a question, feel free to let us know about it, we are always here for you!

Yolooka

really it's one of the great apps. and have great options. it helps me import and update products from complex xml services. great job!

many thanks to the quick and helpful responses.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service. We are happy to see that you like what we offer. Here at Syncee we hope you will always find what you are looking for as for managing products in our app in the future as well. If anytime you will have a question, feel free to send us a message about it. We are always here to help.

MIP Inc.

Great customer service! They respond quickly and efficiently. They are easy to talk to through the chat.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy to see you are satisfied with our service. Anytime you will have a question, you can always contact us via email or using our in-app chat. We are always here for you to help.

Fashion Street

Je recommande vraiment, service client au top et reactif, et aussi à l' écoute des clients.
Rien à dire !!

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Syncee's service. We are happy that you like what we offer. Please feel free to send us a message anytime you have a question, we are always more than happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38