Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Plazaaeu

One of the best app in the Shopify app store, with great support! I could easily open my Shopify store with almost 40K products from 4 suppliers with the help of Syncee.

Plusizeapparel

I'm using the app mainly for importing items, mapping supplier CSV files to Shopify template and set the prices. So far is working beautifully for me, just what I needed. Excellent support, these guys go above and beyond to make it work for whatever you need to use it for and are always there when you need them. Great app and great team.

Virtual Visual And Real

dont totally get the heling techniques but understood what to do by seeing.

Nu2wear

I have been using this app since the beginning of 2018 and I cannot praise it high enough. The communication from any queries is prompt and helpful. The service they provide is efficient and does exactly what it says it will do and more. Customer service is always excellent. I would give it more stars if possible. A very big thanks for everything from Nu2wear!

Innovato Store

What I love in this app is the support ! Always helpful and ready to assist you with every case. Unlike the useless Shopify support this guys know what they are doing. Highly recommended.

Teamfancave

Great app, well worth the price for the support you get from Zoli and the team at Syncee. A+

Pendleton Square

Too difficult to learn how to import, mainly because the explainer videos are too hard to understand. They need a different explainer voice. Too hard to understand! This makes us want to invest elsewhere.

Golnik

Very good app for Import / Export Details.

Akenz Official

I couldn't be more satisfied. Zoli from Syncee has been nothing less than extremely helpfull. Not only with the integration but also minor bugfixes that makes the user experience complete.
Now I'm selling more than 1100 sneakers on my website, www.akenz.com.

Thanks!

Luxulo Brand Store

Just perfect, this is a need to have app.