tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Batch Clothing

I have used tawk.to for years now on WordPress sites and was glad to see they had an app for Shopify. tawk.to is better than most paid live chat clients I have used. Easy installation and does what it says.

Neptune Wild

Dec. 20, 2016.

WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL. What's the point in having this app when Users can't type in their message in the message box? Another star knocked off because now you can't even type in your message in the message of the widget. The widget is unscrollable and the message box is hidden by the mobile keypad. I emailed Support and never heard back.

UPDATE: Dec. 24, 2016
After I uninstalled this app and set my website to go live, I got a chat message with IP address located in "Latvia", Person from tawk.to wrote "YOU'RE A DOUCHEBAG".

If you go to their website, all of their job openings are located in "LATVIA".

My review on here was to help you guys make a better Chat widget because everyone is migrating to your competitor TIDIO. But instead I got a harassment message.

3rd UPDATE Dec. 24, 2016:
Five minutes I updated my review, I got another chat saying "YOU'RE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED"....Proof

Global Gym Wear

Probably the best app we have ever had for our website! Awesome effort.

Kim Loc Phat

Best things in life are free after all eh. This is a Must have app for every business. Easy to install and it works perfectly. Love it <3

Shopingsuplenat

Fascinado era la solución que estaba buscando para tener contacto con los visitantes de mi tienda, y gratis fabuloso

Clean Car Box

Easy, customizable, user friendly, love it, love it, love it!

Head Shop Headquarters

This is by far the best chat program on the market. I could never hear the other chat programs when i got a message this one is loud and does it several times like a phone. It has loads of other features that work very well. Great job!

Libertymaniacs

Absolutely awesome. I was told about tawk.to from my brother in law in who has an options research company that absolutely loves it. He said I I had to give it a try on Maniacs.

Basically a perfect solution. Easy install, beautiful chat customization, multiple agents with their own custom profiles. You set up schedules for on and off times... everything really. There's even a great app in the iOS store too that has always worked for me.

We're about a month into using it, and it's been great. Can't say a bad thing about the app or service. It works beautifully.

Eshine Car Care Inc

Worth every penny, even if they did charge. Easily customizable, easy to use on desk top or mobile. Customers have all been really excited to have a chat option.

Mays Outlet

very useful app- easy to use many options