tawk.to Live Chat

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Jeunexpert

Thank you very much guys, you are doing a great job !! THIS APP IS PERFECT

Nebraskabison

So glad I found this app... I was really hesitant to add live chat to my site, as I was nervous to how it would incorporate into my life and work. This app was incredibly easy to install, works great and has great functionality. I'm able to schedule the live chat to be available during only certain hours (so that it won't wake me when I'm sleeping at night!) and I can even choose to hide it from visitors during that time or give them the opportunity to "leave a message", but show that I am offline.

The analytics and monitoring it provides is excellent and I have no complaints after having it installed for a few days. Really thankful and surprised that an app with such great functionality is committed to providing such a great free service.

Uniform Kits

Great app...does exactly what is says on the tin! Quick and easy to install

Wardrobe Lane

I love this app! I honestly cannot believe it's free. I highly recommend everyone who wants a good live chat app to download this one. It is much better than the paid ones and they also have great support.

Anokherangstore

Lovely app....keeps us going @anokherang every day....easy and simple to use and very effective...no limitations on number of simultaneous chats and that also from a free app ...would have given more stars if there was such an option available !

Ruchi
www.anokherang.com

Office Chairs 2 Go

This is a superb app especially considering that it's 100% free. Since discovering Tawk.to through Shopify we have gone further to integrate their system on both our Shopify store and some of our other non storefront based websites.

This app offers excellent real time monitoring of your website statistics such as:

Visitors
Page Views
Client Chats

Along with many more statistics. You can easily delegate chats between different members of staff once setup and the admin section is very user friendly meaning you don't need any technical knowledge to use this app.

You can also convert chats into support tickets through this app, this can be very useful when you receive more technical enquiries and need to find out further information on your products.

Overall this is an absolutely brilliant app considering it's FREE and we would definitely recommend this app to others looking for a live chat service.

Angelique Kate Fashions

Super SUPER APP; they say free stuff are not good, Let me tell you this App much much better than most Apps i am paying. Thank you Robert.

Alexs Cycle

I cannot believed that this is a free apps!

Cheaplings

Amazing App! Simply beats any other free/paid app!

Provides good on-the-fly interaction and superb insights. Very easy to set up and customize to your site.

Looking forward to try the free iPhone/iPad app.

Dexterity Brand

So easy to set up, works fantastically and you simply can't beat free for what is an exceptionally good tool. Try this before considering paying for something else.
Thank you for providing the service tawk.to
www.dexteritybrand.com.au