Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Tech Thread

A fabulous app for the new entrepreneur, or seasoned professional! Tidio Live Chat has so many features to bring to your Shopify store, that increase customer engagement and satisfaction. Automations and tracking come ready to use in the clean, modern and intuitive free plan. The control panel is a breeze to navigate, and makes it surprisingly satisfying to interact with it. Overall, the free plan works well for me, and I am certain it can bring the same ease, effectiveness and professionalism to your online store, as it brought to mine!

An easy five stars - Job well done Tidio!

Ramp Champ

Very powerful, easy to use and setup.

Water Rescue Systems

Cool app, and can do amazing things!

Shishaone

Best customer service ever !
Easy to install and easy to use

iv'e tried few apps before and this one is just way better..

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Grip6

I have loved it so far honestly.

The China Village

Can't believe how good this is for free! I worked for a large company before launching this Shopify store and they were spending thousands for the functionality you get here for free!

Specialistlightingonline

I needed some help in setting up a couple of chat automations and found Martin really helpful. He was quick & efficient in sorting out my query. This app has helped my website & I would recommend it to other businesses.

Overnightwine

Great App! Easy to install and setup. I chose the free option for now.

Maorimod

Great Great app.. To expensive plans for startups...Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks!