Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Eezi

Installed & tested it for EEZITEC.com & so far so good! Will update this review as necessary but works very well thus far!

Purevitaminstore

Awesome app - you can get in touch with visitors to your store live! It is awesome interaction! I would recommend this app. Its free version is good for up to 3 conversations at a time. This is why I give it a 4 star.

Don't forget to check us out @ purevitaminstore.com

Weld Away

Great look! I would recommend to friends and family.

Cpwsa

Installed app recently and it works great. Very good mobile device integration with desktop application. Online support was responsive to questions. Highly recommended.

Mega Deals 4 U

Fantastic app, cant ask for better 5*****

Olpro

Works perfectly! Such a great way to interact with customers seamlessly on our Shopify page.

OLPRO
www.olpro.co.uk

Bado Nutrition

It's a seamless app and the integration was very easy

Specscollective

Terrific app. The free version is more than enough for what I need and the support is wonderful.

The app also look amazing on my webpage and works seamlessly with my mobile device.

-Specs Collective
www.specscollective.com

Gemhaul

Excellent chat app for us. Our customers love it. We have both the android and desktop app installed. The free version is great but the paid version is worth it for the automation if you ask me.

Jt Shoes Apparel

Just installed it, so haven't got to use it yet. will write a second review once I've seen how it works