Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

GYMZAH

It's unfortunate the rating is limited to 5 stars. On a scale of 1 to 10, they are definitely a 100. 10x more than what it is. The support team for TIDIO is absolutely groundbreaking. I pressed forth many questions all of which were answered with extreme patience and I was provided the needed guidance to keep things moving. Moreover, the support went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all my questions were answered with impeccable precision. A shout out to Adam and Patrick for their tremendous support and wonderful courteousness. Truly awesome. !!!

AC Connectors

We are still in our free trial period, but the app was easy and quick to install and get up and running. We were able to view our site visitors within minutes and have been chatting with our customers since installation. So far we have even gotten a sale in the first 24 hours based on our trial of the product. I am not 100% about email marketing, but I am used to Mailchimp and may have to get used to the interface is different.

BABY STAR™

Wish I found this app sooner! Sales have increased & overall customer experience has improved. Been a great add on to our online store.

Petz Park

Martin went above and beyond to help explain so many questions that I had. Extremely appreciative of this. I do wish I could edit my flows whilst chatting with a representative however - the chat always seems to disappear once I try and look into things on my account! That would be super handy :) Great to deal with otherwise

Z Grills

good job.It's easy to use, and the customer service answers questions quickly and enthusiastically.I will use it all the time.

Randolph Rose Collection

Great app, easy to use, feature rich, excellent customer support. HubSpot integration could be a bit improved and a direct integration with Klaviyo would be welcomed. Also looking forward to complete & independent functionality for multiple sites,

June 23, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and review! I will pass your kind words to our team :)

LivLong

Tried some other chat and I like Tidio the best. Also works awesome with your mobile so you don't miss a chat if you usually work from a desktop. Lots of features to use if you wish to.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the review :)

Made In Perth

Very intuitive bot builder, and easy to test. Seamless experience and great, quick customer service; ironically!

June 22, 2021

This is exactly the experience we want to give to our clients. Thank you for the kind words :)

Mates Rates Auto Parts

Absolutely brilliant. Once installed it boosted sales immediately because it links to your socials and you never miss a message. Get on it.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! :)

Mella Bear Deutsch

Amazing app and amazing support. Thank you very much. I love this app, i think is the best one in Shopify.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112