Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots for the best customer support

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VibeVice™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very disappointing results and customer service with the premium options. I was charged 20 days before my normal renewal date. The customer service provided was very unprofessional. The chatbots act up and make customers go away instead of keeping them engaged. Tried contacting the customer service department multiple times to fix the issue, expectations were set but never delivered nor bothered to follow up. If you want to waste your time, your money get this one...

December 3, 2022

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear about your not satisfactory experience! Our Customer Satisfaction Specialist will contact you directly to address it. Thank you for letting us know!

IMALENT®

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 years

Tidio is great, easy to use and good customer service. I have been using it for 3 months and I'm responsible to say it's a great one.

Fantasy-Printer

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der App und dem Kundensupport Die App ist sehr übersichtlich, und die Mobile-App läuft auch einwandfrei :)

December 2, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely review :) It's great to know that you find our app clear to use, and that you are satisfied with our support team.

ELEGANCY WAY

Location Malaysia

I thank the work team for their patience and enduring our inquiries until the problem was resolved. thanks a lot

December 2, 2022

Hi there! ?Thank you so much for the kind review :) It's great to know that our team was able to assist you all the way dow to solving the problem. Chris

Custom Frame Solutions

Time spent using app About 2 months

had an issue and support helped resolve it quickly. very pleased with the service. So far a great app

December 2, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your lovely review :) It's great to know that you are pleased with our services and support so far. Chris

Superstacy UK

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great live chat option to have that is relatively easy to navigate and offers customer analytics to your website too.

November 24, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you find Tidio relatively easy to work with. Please let us know in case you need any guidance.

VisionOffcl

Location Germany

The app is awesome and the fact that you can talk live with your customers it makes it much better. Thank you everyome from team Tidio and go ahead with a great work.

November 24, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to know that you think Tidio is awesome. It really motivates us to work even harder on improving it! Chris

Trella Technologies

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just started setting it up and so far so good, it was easy to set up with the help of customer service.

November 21, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for the lovely review :) It's great to know that our team was able to quickly help you with setting up Tidio. Let us know in case you need any more guidance :) Chris

SkylarsFitness

Just started using Tidio, but seems to all work perfectly... Excited to use the service may upgrade if I need to.

November 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely review :) Let us know in case you need any guidance. Chris

EverythingON

Location Dominican Republic

It is pretty nice to have everything in one place. They kind of got me an email for my website and I'm adding everything else to be able to see messages together. And I now know that I can chat with my customer.

November 4, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's really great to know that you are enjoying using our app so far. Let us know in case you need any guidance. Chris

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156