Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Way First

It is very helpful for the contact with users which can directly communicate with you or with your chatbot

CANOA

very very good service love to work with it from the first minute :) also easy to handle and very individuell

Omno

Super helpful customer support with detailed explanation. Very attentive to my every questions. Just discovered more feature and will try to implement these features.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! :) It's great that you've been open to discovering additional features, we're sure they'll benefit your business!

Not Monday

I used it to help improve customer interaction and engagement. It was easy to integrate and deploy throughout our small company.

January 19, 2022

That's such valuable feedback, thank you! We're very happy our product has helped your business!

Ustellar Tech B2B

Tidio is definitely the best chat widget tool in shopify app store, at the moment the basic plan is enough for us, we probably will upgrade our plan in the future when we have more staffs. Also many thanks to Chris, he is so kind and helped me solved my problem.

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the top rating, and we're very glad to hear the basic version of our app meets your needs! And Chris is indeed lovely. :)

New York Lavish

I enjoy the notification preferences. Along with the pro package. I like the abandon cart feature too.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the review, I hope you will find many other features you like as well in the future!

NURINA

It's a nice app. I love that it is free for a number of uses. It could use some technical fixes especially on the mobile app. Their staff is great in offering assistance.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, it helps us understand how our tool can be more effective. It would be great if you could provide us with a bit more detailed info at support@tidio.net. Thanks!

Root Remedies

Easy to navigate but can be more organized in the inbox section. Looking forward to new upgrades though.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the review and the feedback - in case you'd like to discuss it further, please contact us at support@tidio.net.

D Z Strad Online Shop

Free app that has alot of good uses!! I am very happy so far - I just installed yesterday but it has been going very well!

January 18, 2022

Thank you fr the review! We hope that our app helps you grow your business further!

Acero Padel

We use this app to give our customers to get live support in case they have any questions about our products. The use case is given and the functionality Tidio offer is fantastic. Highly recommend!

January 14, 2022

Thanks for the five stars! Glad to hear you enjoy using Tidio!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139