Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Master Filmmaker

Great App, the chatbot feature has boosted sales and tracks those sales so you know where they are coming from

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great and thoughtful review :)

PROJECTISR US

Having Connectivity issues where settings would not save, would not load, etc. Now I cannot even open the app, cannot deactivate the chat bot

Roaming Ear

Lost connection so frequently, especially when customer needs online support, it is connecting forever. hope Tidio can fix it. Really a bad experience with Tidio.

July 26, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review - I've reached out via email to fully understand what happened and offer some help. Olek - Tidio

SKCreations, LLC

I recently started using this app and it is working great so far. I'm so glad I found it, and I would recommend it to other eCommerce business owners.

Glamabox Cosmetix ☆

Fantastic app. Great insight into customer behaviour and good for helping customers faster with the pre-send/preview text feature. Only downfall is the price.. For small business with low traffic, it is very costly. For established well to do business, this price would be considered excellent in my opinion. Perhaps a lower cost for new business or small business that have low traffic under a certain number eg. less than 1k visitors per month. and so on. I know there is a free version, but i mean a lower costing version of the full version with the preview text or chat bots etc. The free version isn't very good. It lacks the best features.

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

We do our best to keep the prices affordable and as low as possible, but we still need to ensure the highest quality of the product. Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Lily of the Valley

Tidio is an excellent app for consolidating communications with customers; whether they're chatting with us from our website or from Messenger. The customizable chatbots are a great help, too, especially for FAQs.

Lately, however, the notifications have not been working and we've missed a few chats from customers with no way to reach them back. I'm sure it's just a bug and we look forward to its 100% back.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Do you experience the lack of notifications when the app is online on your mobile device? If that's the case, please reach me at jan@tidio.net and I will be able to help directly :)

HealthyBreeze

I've have 10X my sales after installing the app and setting it up the right way. I can't wait to promote it to my clients and do the same.

July 29, 2020

We are very glad we can help you in developing your business :)

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!

FEMMES SANS PEUR

I've only been using Tidio for a few days, but it seems to be working well. Many of our new potential clients have been utilizing the chat bot to ask questions which we love. Since we sell international, the feature to translate into many different languages is very beneficial for us!

July 29, 2020

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We are proud to be a part of your business!

NAXO

Incredibly easy to set up and use. Works perfecly, Also great customer service. Love it! Keep up the good work guys!

July 22, 2020

Care Package Depot

This app has been Just what we needed! Easy to install, Easy to use and customers love it! I've had increased sales with the chat-bots and allows me to have even better customer service, as customers can message me so easily. Also helps our company look more established! Thank you!

July 21, 2020

This is exactly what we were going for when creating Tidio. Thank you for your kind and motivating words! :)