4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, including a live chat feature that enhances real-time customer interaction. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and effective. The chatbot feature is praised for boosting sales and improving customer service efficiency. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and its multilingual feature, are appreciated by international merchants. Merchants have reported significant sales increases after implementation, and the customer support team is frequently commended for their exceptional service.

February 5, 2024

This would be a great app if the plans and pricing were executed correctly. I have a 50 lyro limit (which i paid for on three separate sites). At the end of every month they claim I have gone over this limit, even though i have not. I go back and count up all the conversations and i'm never actually over the limit yet they suspend service anyways. Customer service is unhelpful and combative when trying to discuss this. I would not utilize their service until they develop a better approach to doing business in general.

Just Chair Mats
3 months using the app
February 16, 2024

It's a platform that boost your sales and make you connect to your customers easily

Bams Deal
Nigeria
24 days using the app
May 6, 2024

Complicated to understand...dashboard is cluttered...way, way too much going on in a disorganized manner

BellMar Ranch and Gardens
12 months using the app
April 20, 2024

Excellent, works well and performs amazingly for customer service

AmberAwakens
20 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Arek really helped a lot. Quick response, very professional and has a very good attitude.

Oriental Design & Gift
6 months using the app
February 1, 2024

I really love Tidio! After testing a load of chatbot and live chat apps for my shopify, this one does it all! I already earned 2600 euro’s in a few days from leads and sales through Tidio. Also very happy with the wonderful support! Big fan!

I Love Happy Cats
Belgium
7 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Tidio has top-notch customer service themself! They truly walk the talk, fantastic addition to any website!

Paw-Some Pup
About 2 months using the app
February 13, 2024

Excellent App. its free for small businesses, UI and Ux is magestic.

Luluwags
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 14, 2024

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the app :)

January 19, 2024

Very confusing app. I linked it to my shopify store the first time, but the appearance was not what I had set and saved. I cleared cache and cookies, but the issue was still there. I had to completely delete it from the store and delete tidio account.

I created a new one, tried linking it to my store and it doesn't link! I have tidio app installed in my store and it is turned on, but in the app itself it says it is not linked.

Aside from that, chatting is available in the free version. Every time I open the app or click anything it shows me that huge pop up asking to upgrade. It is annoying.

Lil Lou Treasures
3 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied January 20, 2024

Thank you for your review!

I am really sorry that you had so much trouble since the beginning!

The issues that you described can be easily fixed - therefore I have followed up with an email to help you fix them. Let's try together!

Adam from Tidio

February 17, 2024

I love Tidio. It's very easy to setup and use on my Shopify store. I was able to help a couple customers via live chat who had concerns about their orders. Tidio enabled me to address their issues in real-time which led to conversions. The platform makes delivering excellent customer service through multiple channels a breeze. Highly recommended for boosting conversions!

Palmashell