Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

A·1 Foam & Fabrics & Upholstery Supply Co.

I love Tidio. It's simple, it works, Great Customer Support. It also forwards to my email platform when I'm not available. Highly recommended.

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it

Lansley

Amazing customer service. Ian is very helpful in advising me about how to change the email address for my account.

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time and reviewing our product! We will make sure to let Ian know that he did a great job :)

Invisible World EU

I love Tidio. It's simple, it works, and I can schedule my available hours. It also forwards to my email platform when I'm not available. I've set it up on three websites that all go to my one chat box, so I can deal with Europe and USA at the same time. Absolutely wonderful documentation and support. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! It is always a pleasure to help

WholesaleEvery

Great, solved all the problems of online chat, and the Tidio team is very willing to help you solve any problems, I wholeheartedly recommend it to you!

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending us! We really appreciate your kind words

Ponderlily

Excellent customer support. I had a question and not only was Veronika super patient with me but her explanation came complete with screen recording for the less tech-savvy, like me!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the review and the 5 stars! We will let Veronika know about your compliments :)

UNYFORM

Great customer service!
Thank you for the quick help!
Can recommend this app for sure!
Happy Customers :)

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for such a positive review!

Bradelis

Great app for online customer chat! Super easy to use and they even have a mobile app. Also really efficient customer support. Must recommend for any shopify store.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are glad that you find our app easy to use

Competitors Outlet

Great support team. Any ideas I have, I run them by the team and they're always there to help. The upgraded feature of being able to see what customers are typing, really gives us an advantage to answering customer questions faster. And fast support is what customers need.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always eager to help our customers, so never hesitate to contact us if you need anything :)

bluboho

Its been extremely great connecting with our guests on Tidio and also the customer support has been wonderful. Dominika went above and beyond to help me achieve my goal

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score and a great review! We will make sure to pass your kind words to Dominika :)

Bellavana Beauty

this app has been helpful and is super interactive with customers. i also love that i can have the app on my phone and be in direct contact with a customer who reaches out.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy our features