Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Halo Snap

Awesome app! Lets you seamlessly chat with customers. It has a great free plan as well that will definitely help connect with customers. :)

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review :)

miniboo.si

I started using the app today, so far everything is very usefull, easy to use and everything looks appealing.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! I can see that we have Slovene available on our list of Settings> Live Chat> Appearance> Multilianguage :)
Please let me know if you did not find it. You can reach me directly at jan@tidio.net

Ameluska Jewelry

If you're looking for an app with a great variety of features, easy to understand and use, and with a great support team behind it, you will love Tidio. They deserve a 5 star rating.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating. We are really happy, you are enjoying our app :)

HMD Solutions

Excellent app! Tidio's live chat features enable even the novice e-commerce store owner to gain leads, thus rapidly leading to sales increases. This is simply the best! Thank you, Tidio Team!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words for our team! :)

Nikiss Wigs

easy to install and use,the app is so great.I recommend you use it.
Very nice,it's very convenience. Thanks

October 22, 2020

We are really glad to hear it! Thank you so much for the 5stars :)

quarantinehookahs

Best hookahs indeed, quarantine hookahs I would recommend they got the best hookahs and unique supplies.

October 21, 2020

While we appreciate your positive review, we are Tidio- the best live chat for websites :)

Hello World Fitness

So far this app is awesome! I like the array of chatbots, but it is a little difficult to create one on your own.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very important to us so that we can improve for our clients :)

Facestora

This is my first time. I think it is a good app that can use easily and help to connect most of the options and as a pro package owner, I hope to find how useful this to me. {lease help me to improve and make the best online shopping website.

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Adorned By You

Tidio is fantastic! It's so easy to use and customize. There are so many ways it can help your shop from live chats to email marketing!

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Officialinface.com

Highly recommended. I use the free plan and it does the job very well for me. I can answer from anywhere because of their phone app

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! This is exactly what our goal was, we are glad you are enjoying Tidio :)