Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

River Organics

Daniel responded promptly, got me exactly the link & info I needed, and we're on our way!! I was thoroughly impressed!! Thanks Daniel and all for being there and looking after customers! - John D. please Shopify store owner

June 21, 2022

Hey John! Thank you for leaving the review! We'll let Daniel know he was helpful! Should you need more help in the future, just let us know!

Vegan's Pantry

The customer service is very quick. Texted a representative in the chat box on their website, and they had someone fixing my issue right away. It was resolved in about two minutes .

June 21, 2022

Hi! Thank you for the lovely feedback, we try our best to help our customers when we can :) Should you come across any other issues, just let us know.

Books Beyond Borders

Location Singapore

Great support, just signed up for premium because of their friendly staff. Highyly Recommended Recommended

June 15, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It really helps us to stay motivated and keep improving Tidio every day. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Chris

Valentia Skincare

I'm going to update my review from a 1-star to a 4-star for the simple reason that the customer service, post-review, was polite and helpful. They explained that during the time I had installed the app to when I was required to start paying, they said there had been a price update and it was not intentionally decieving, while also offering me the $39 pricing to honor thier offer. I think they could have made this fact that they were increasing their pricing clearer on their pricing schedule, or a simple email, but I can also understand the reasoning. Also, a 1-star is damaging to brand that is clearly working hard, and I don't want to think that I've impacted a business because I reacted like a Karen.

June 14, 2022

Hi there! I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are always trying to support start-ups, as we've been one in the past. That is why Tidio can be used for free, forever. The Free plan has all the essentials needed to communicate with your website visitors. The premium plans are optional and we are not trying to convince anyone to upgrade. However, it has been proven that our bots can boost sales significantly. If you have any specific needs regarding the plans, or the functionalities of the chat widget, we are always here ready to assist you and try to find the best possible solution :) You can reach out to us via our Live Chat on Tidio.com, or via email at support@tidio.net.
Chris from Tidio

Tea Treats

Quite straight forward and great customer service! Wish Shopify could have a live chat option to help us out too!

June 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like our app. Let us know if you have any questions :)

BougeRV

Location China

Useful and nice. Their support team is very professional. Useful and nice. Their support team is very professional.

June 13, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind review :) It really means a lot and motivates us to work even harder every day to improve Tidio.

Major Kee's Collection

I use this app for customer service. This really helps me with the support of my customers. Their support is great too. I have been able to get set up with no problem and get assistance on everything that I've needed help with.

June 12, 2022

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate that!

greenmarket.eco

App works well. Really good intergration to ensure easy to use and have on hand to respond to customers. I actually had an issue with my speed score, thought I'd speak to Tidio thinking it might be the widget (it wasn't) but a guy called Martin on their chat did a full test on our site and gave me a breakdown of what's slowing us down! Really insightful and over and above what I would have expected!

June 10, 2022

Ah, yes, Martin is an absolute gem! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to submit the review, we really appreciate it!

NatureGlitz

Location Austria

great support, great app, it's helping me a lot to get a connection with my customers through my website

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the five stars, we hope you continue to enjoy the app, and our support team is always happy to assist you!

Atherley's Outlet

Location Jamaica

I was doing a test run, I really liked how it has this alerting pop up sound, in a pleasant tone. It works perfectly fine and can be integrated into your facebook and instagram sales, so communication can be done in one setting.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate that!