Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Homeware Pieces

I used this app on my website to effectively communicate with customers re orders and product enquiry. I am very pleased with the overall performance.

ThankGoodnessFoods

I really like the free features on this happy. The UI is simple and easy to use and the functionality is good.

ZAHATI

Really good app! i recomend if your starting and eccomerce bussiness! really good the free app to see how it works

BUHARRO

Hey guys, in the shopify app store you'll find many awesome Apps but this one is so uuunbelievable amazing! It works really fluently and nice. I contacted the supported. They answered me within some minutes! Like it!

HayoStyle

Excellent ! Very good app and very simple to use.
Talking to customers is very efficient way to increase conversion.
I recommend it.

Soul Tribe Life

This app has generated so many email leads for me through the automated chat bot offering discount code and it's only been a few hours. Amazing. Thanks guys

John Paul Rowan

We like a lot to use Tidio! It helps su a lot to talk with our visitors or customers. Easy to setup and to customize. Their support is high quality and quick response. Highly recommended!

Ring Light Pro™

What a Fantastic App! It is now a must have for every store that I create. I highly recommend tidio to increase your CR.

MAHOSTYLE

amazing app, very easy to use, now i can talk to my visitors as soon as they come to my store. Helps increase sales as you give visitors a code upon arrival on your site

Joyeria La Esmeralda

So far this app goes beyond our expectations. We´re really happy working with it. It´s a jewel. And we´re also very impressed by Tidio´s support team, all questions are answered fast and these guys are very friendly and professional. It is not that we have stumbled across any trouble with the app, just base knowledge general questions and these guys have been there to assist us and help us with everything we have needed. So far, great app.