4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customizable live chat feature and AI chatbot that integrates well with Shopify. The app's multilingual support and ability to distribute coupon codes have been beneficial for many. Merchants also praise its automation features and personalized assistance, reporting increased sales and leads. The insightful analytics and responsive support team further enhance its value.

September 4, 2023

Simple the best chat app around. Especially for Shopify users. Easy install, great usage. Great support that is always reachable. Love this app and the functionalities of it. Highly recommended for every store that wants to do just that much more for their customers! :)

JessyAtSea | Wax Seal Shop
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 7, 2023

We're delighted we could help, and we appreciate your nice words! If you have any more queries, please let us know!

November 24, 2023

Very easy to use

EquiOpulence
24 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for the review, we're glad you are satisfied with Tidio :)

January 11, 2024

great to work with

Direct Bargain Warehouse Western Australia ABN 72 062 154 170
About 23 hours using the app
September 11, 2023

I used this App for about 3 months. I quit because I was being spammed chatted none stop with this app. I uninstalled and started using Shopify Inbox until I find another option. BUT they must write to your code because I have a bigger problem now. The chat calls ring in as from 'TIDO' and it won't let me answer them because the app isn't installed. SO I am missing customer chats and this is hurting my business. Tried to call support and their phone isn't working right now. Their uninstall should remove them completely! I need HELP to fix this

Poochie Moochie Pet Store West Edmonton
7 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 12, 2023

Hello there.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our Tidio widget. We value your input and would like to address your concerns.

Tidio is designed to be a widget that's visible on your website, allowing users to interact with you. We, unfortunately, do not have control over the traffic on your website, and the level of it largely depends on your website's visitors. However, we offer several solutions to help you manage and filter interactions through the Tidio widget, which we'll gladly help you to set up.

We would also like to clarify that all our chat widgets are designed to load asynchronously. Each project receives a unique JavaScript code that includes the async attribute. This means that the chat widget loads independently and does not interfere with the critical elements of your website, ensuring that your website's performance remains unaffected, and the chat functionality remains seamless.

Lastly, we do not offer phone support at this time. However, we have already reached out via email to assist you further. Our dedicated support team is here to provide guidance and resolve any concerns you may have.

Thank you for your patience cooperation.

November 29, 2023

Its good app.

Sevayu Ayurveda Resort
About 1 month using the app
September 13, 2023

I'm still early using Tidio but so far it has been great. They also reset my chatbot quota because I ended up triggering a ton with my own testing.

WunderSwag
5 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 14, 2023

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed Tidio so far!

October 17, 2023

Se dobbiamo scegliere un'app per occuparci al meglio delle nostre chat ormai ci affidiamo a Tidio ad occhi chiusi

Lara Cross
Italy
2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied October 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words and for awarding us a five-star rating! We’re thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with us. We will keep up the good work for sure!

September 22, 2023

Their layout for live chat is very good and colorful I am going to keep using it for my website =)

Tub Tropics
4 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 25, 2023

Thank you for the review. We're so happy to hear you like Tidio appearance and you want to continue using it, it made our day!

October 12, 2023

It is great and customer service is exceptional.

Club Scrap
Over 1 year using the app
January 18, 2024

Answering problems fastly and accurately

Jiose online store