Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Full Life Gourmet Bakery

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The service team is great. The app has help me help my customers to answer question about my products and make some sells.

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Reach out to us anytime you need help.

Gym Spotlight

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It has worked perfectly for the purpose it was set forth to do, and it makes things very easy. Only good things to say about this app

June 2, 2022

Thank you so kindly for the review! Should you have any additional questions or issues just let us know! :)

Audioactive

Location Spain

awesome app, just too good.
excellent features, highly customizable.
good support and has lot of languages

June 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review! It's great to know that you are enjoying Tidio so far :) We are working hard every day to keep this up!

De-Buloshi-Mart

Location Qatar

very good and helpful customer services
chris help me one hour to solve my problem

June 1, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We are trying our best to keep the customer service on the top level. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Earth & Eden Brand

Awesome app and great customer support. Chat with their customer and find out just how easy this bot is to interact with.

May 26, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review! We're doing our best to provide the best product, with the best support team possible to help with any inquiries regarding Tidio :)

PRIMENOZZLE

Location China

Chris is so helpful, he gave me a quick reply. In addition, he is very professional, I like Tidio, a good experience!

May 23, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It keeps us motivated to work hard and improve Tidio for you every day :) Let us know if you have any ideas or questions in the future!

Newcome Lashes

Location China
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Their customer service is super quick to respond and solve problems accurately and quickly. I installed this plug-in for each of my stores, which is super easy to use and helpful for my transformation.

May 20, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your kind review :) We're happy to hear that you are enjoying Tidio, and that it supports your business.

AvatariFy

Location Portugal

We are currently using the app to allow our online shop to become more interactive. We can already see the impact although we are still at the beginning! Tidio has a great support team! They are extremely fast providing you with answers and helpful!

May 20, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :) We are working hard to provide a tool that positively impacts our user's businesses, and we're glad that it's working out for you. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas!

casalindastore

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excelente aplicación, muy útil para mi tienda, sencillo y fácil de implementar. Lo recomiendo mucho para todos aquellos que inician su tienda por su plan free.

May 20, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We're glad to hear that it's working out well for you. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas!

DisplayModule

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I use tidio to chat with customers online and it's great! I think it has helped me get back a lot of clients that I might have lost

May 18, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) Glad to hear that Tidio is supporting your business. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas!