Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Portable Doggie

This is definitely one of the best apps for online webchat. You can design complex chatbot schemes. They also have very good support. Love it.

Black Buddha Jewelry

Love this app! Easy to use, customizable and pretty.

Loving the friendly and fast customer service, too. Another app widget (Rewards) ended up blocking a part of the chat box. I was supposed to contact Shopify for a solution, but Oscar was super friendly and as an extra service sent me a step-by-step guide on how to fix it myself. And it worked! Feeling very understood and empowered! Thank you, Oscar and co.!

Meromia

This app is fantastic. Some of our costumers do not use Facebook or Watsup, for some strange reason, and Tidio is hands off the best solution for live chat communication with them.

Also the costumer support is surprisingly attentive and helpful (talking to you Olek). And the bot making process is quit enjoyable.

October 25, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear that - this issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One comes from our plugin on Shopify, while the other was installed manually using a JavaScript code. We should be able to fix this for you within a few minutes. Olek - Tidio.

XtremeTeez

I'm currently on the free plan. This app is great, it's easy to set up, and I love that I can use it to interact with my customers via the app on my iPhone. It's a must!

Proseedoilsgermany

perfekt in der bedienung. tolle eigenschaften die einfach zu verstehen sind. würde dieses programm weiterempfehlen

Christmas Decoration Outlet

This app really is a recommender when you'd like to automate answering questions from your customer. It also helps with abandoned carts and upsells

UsaPotteryShop

I am using the Tidio app on my websites and I am really enjoying it with all the features. Recently I needed help and support did a really good job finding me out how to fix the problem I was having. So I am recommending everyone.

Fût Mauricie

Really nice apps to acquire new leads. Really nice support team. It's always nice to talk with people right where they are at on your website.

NXTGEN Cases

Setting up a chatbot has never been easier! With Tidio, you don't need to know any coding to be able to do automated customer service (like answer FAQ automatically) which frees up so much more time. It is especially useful for scaling!

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We're really proud Tidio helps you with scaling your business!

Gaming Blaze

Great chat app and amazing support team. They helped me change the location on the button and they are always there for any question.

October 21, 2019

We're always happy to help you. Thank you for the review. :)