Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

THE KOZY PLACE

The app is user-friendly and easy to integrate. allows to stay connected with visitors, and answer questions which can help with conversion rates. plus amazing customer support. Ian and Jakub have been super helpful with setup. highly recommend!

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! I will be happy to forward your kind words to Jakub :)

Powered by www.SmileCareHealth.com

Its a very friendly app with excellent customer support. 5 starts! we highly recommend the shopify user to choose this app as a custom servive tool.

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Poudré Bijoux

It's a really good app, it's help me a lot to understand my customers and the team is really good and efficient !

August 12, 2021

We appreciate the review! :)

The Nature Herbalist

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the app and the team :)

ZYZIA

it is really a good app! It has so much potential that can help cover so many apps in one in terms of contacting customers and upselling!
Great customer support too!

August 10, 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the 5stars :)

Ethnic District

Amazing app! Has really increased our conversions and is WELL worth the price. We tried many different chat/help/sales apps: Intercom, ReAmaze, Chatra, Shopify Ping all before settling on this one. Has everything we need and even allows us to do our email marketing from within the app, so we don't need to have another email marketing software. I only wish it had text integration. It probably does, and I am missing it somehow. Would definitely recommend it.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, which we do not have a text integration at this time, it sounds like a great idea for future integration.

Learn Japanese with The Japan Shop

We are still experimenting with how to best use Tidio, but it is already encouraging sales and makes answering customer questions a snap.

August 6, 2021

Thank you very much for the review :)

MotoTix

Great App that helps boost leads and sales. Make sure to set up the chatbots correctly. The support team is very helpful, if you get stuck just use the live chat to get help.

August 6, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you :)

Plant Compulsion

I installed this app to have chat support for my Shopify store. It's very easy to use, it looks beautiful and simple to set up. I had a question about setting up a message for when I'm offline and unable to answer. I popped the question on their chat app, I immediately got a reply from a support person and resolved the issue.

August 6, 2021

We are always happy to help! Thank you for the kind words :)

Kre'level

simply the best chat app you can ever have with all needed feature, customer support is amazing and very helpful, thanks a lot for adding value to my store

August 6, 2021

We are really happy that we can be a part of your store! :)