Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Kaylaan LLC

This is such a great app. I am on a free plan because we are also a startup and don't have the kind of fund to upgrade. But, we are already seeing conversions visa this app. Highly recommend it.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars review! :)

SuppliedByGh

App is great, viewed pages feature is great and really effective. However when my free trial ran out, i was disgusted at the price. Would be alot better if it were half the price it is now.

November 24, 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much!
Our prices are based directly on the cost of sustaining our work and servers needed to keep the quality of our service very high. We want to ensure that clients get the best product.
Please note that the premium features are just an option for when our clients feel like they need an upgrade. The free plan has all the necessary essentials :)

Bacon Bouquets.com

I love this app. It is a good app. I started with the free trial and then loved it so much that i pay for it monthly. The only downside to the app is that it takes a lot of time to set it up and work out the kinks. Also in the free trial you can see the order easily. You must pay for the premium service to see the order for the customer and any pages they have visited which is a requirement for excellent customer service. Their $18 plan is good though for a small business IMHO.

November 24, 2020

thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars! We are constantly doing our best to improve the time it takes to set up, so your feedback is extremely appreciated :)

DealioStealio

Awesome Idea! This app actually is pretty well done and out of all the apps we tested actually appears to perform well and seems very well made and professional. The issue is that it’s pricing is confusing and excessive. They advertised one price(which has since been removed thankfully), and then once you had the app installed you could no longer find that price only higher pricing. The pricing structure itself is somewhat confusing from inside the app. Your not really sure how to upgrade, and what exactly your getting or even paying. While the app itself seems very professional the pricing setup seems almost “scammy”. Also pricing is somewhat unreasonable as others have also stated. It doesn’t scale very realistically with a normal store. If the pricing was more reasonable, clear, and realistic this app would be a winner. Just provide reasonable pricing that doesn’t take advantage or gouge the users, realize that most Shopify users are getting nickeled and dimed to death with app addons just to make their stores function The way they should. If only there was an app that performed well, had good service and scaled reasonably with your stores success, actual tangible increase because of that app, wow now that would be something unfortunately it just doesn’t exist that we’ve found. If we are paying for something extra there should be accountability for that app to perform. As it sits now this app is decent in function but the pricing is completely unrealistic for what you actually get.

November 22, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. I do understand that at times, our pricing may be confusing. I'll be trying to reach out via your chat or email and help you choose the right plan.

knol&kool

Tidio is really easy to install and has many options (even the free version).
Would be nice if you could integrate whats'app or an existing app with it so I don't have to open the app all the time. But no complaints here, because I'm using the free version :)

AiLaike Natural Beverages GmbH

I love all the features and what you can do with this app. It's more than just a chatting app, you can build so many custom bots and it's so much fun playing around with them!

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad you enjoy Tidio :)

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

Support was quick to respond and help us track down an issue with one of our profiles. Highly recommend!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5stars! :)

Altai Gear Singapore

I used this app to improve my customer service process, a very user-friendly app even for beginners!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review :)

EXALT

I was a little bit sceptical about whether it would help the store and how easy it would be to setup. I LOVE TIDIO! Wish I had done it ages. Really helps with conversions and a doddle to set up. Monthly cost is fair too :)

We love you right back! Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words <3

DEMETRA USA

Very easy to install, a beautiful interface that is easy to use. An essential communication tool to create valuable relationships with potential customers.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We appreciate it :)