Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Center Of Treasures

Works great so far and great support ,

very easy to get started and looks nice ,

Recommended ! ...

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much. Cheers from the support team! :)

Flax & Beets

This app is super. Great functionality, its so handy to have the app on my phone so i can always get back to customers right away - and the web version is super detailed. The support team are amazing too! The one thing I would really love is to be able to personalize the chat bubble - but this is not a huge issue and I would 100% recommend this app to anyone

October 21, 2019

Thank you!

MyTravelGears

crap app , it says free after 1 month you have to pay $15/month and you cannot even access to you dashboard

September 21, 2019

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. You can switch to the free plan by pressing the "Downgrade" button. You don't have to pay. I will reach out to you via email with instructions to quickly fix this. :)

Olek.

Really-Cool-Lightboxes

Really good!! Customer service guys are really helpful. Easy to use. It does everything we need all in one app, live chat, autobots, automated discount, abandoned cart and customer order tracking, much better than having to use various app. Im sure it can do more but we have only just started using it. Can not fault it so far!!

Thank you so much! <3

Fragorama

This app is awesome and is a must have! I highly recommend this app to all business stores to create a better bond with all customers. The support team also great

September 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! :)

Above Ideal

This app is a must have for any store that wants to keep their customer service and request list at a minimum. Setup is very easy and it integrates with Shopify like it was already part of it.

The team at Tidio has prepared all of the most commonly used bot creations for customer service replies in their back end. So when your ready to start implementing your first automated bot, you can simply choose to use the ones they already have prepared for you.

A great feature that I love is that you can modify their existing bots and customize them to your preference or if you prefer, you can use their bots to learn from them and then create new custom chat bots of your own.

All bots can be tested before they go live and cloned as a duplicate backup just in case something goes wrong as well. Superb app! They need more visibility on the web because their live chat customer service is also THE BEST!

September 21, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. Cheers from our team! :)

Annalise Jewellery

really great app, cannot fault it! improves sales as customers can get answers straight away and the ios app is great too. see it live on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Arms of Andes

new to the app and received help right away. useful, easy to use and efficient in communicating with customers

September 21, 2019

Thanks! Cheers from our team! :)

Paparazzi Closet

i m sorry to say it lags and whern tried deleting its still there on the store and not working fine

September 16, 2019

I'm so sorry to see your review. Not sure what caused the issue on your website - we have probably the lightest widget on the market. I don't see the chat on your website anymore. Please reach out to me at olek@tidio.net - I'll do my best to help you.

Seginus Lighting

Tidio is a great chat app and I recommend it to other users of Shopify. It has plenty of customizations and options and its basic functions are free which is great.

September 16, 2019