Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

HayoStyle

Excellent ! Very good app and very simple to use.
Talking to customers is very efficient way to increase conversion.
I recommend it.

Soul Tribe Life

This app has generated so many email leads for me through the automated chat bot offering discount code and it's only been a few hours. Amazing. Thanks guys

John Paul Rowan

We like a lot to use Tidio! It helps su a lot to talk with our visitors or customers. Easy to setup and to customize. Their support is high quality and quick response. Highly recommended!

Ring Light Pro™

What a Fantastic App! It is now a must have for every store that I create. I highly recommend tidio to increase your CR.

MAHOSTYLE

amazing app, very easy to use, now i can talk to my visitors as soon as they come to my store. Helps increase sales as you give visitors a code upon arrival on your site

Joyeria La Esmeralda

So far this app goes beyond our expectations. We´re really happy working with it. It´s a jewel. And we´re also very impressed by Tidio´s support team, all questions are answered fast and these guys are very friendly and professional. It is not that we have stumbled across any trouble with the app, just base knowledge general questions and these guys have been there to assist us and help us with everything we have needed. So far, great app.

REKAPE

De base c'est une bonne application mais malheureusement l'appli ne fonctionne pas bien ! Le chatbot automatique ne fonctionne aléatoirement et c'est dommage car quand il fonctionné il faisait ses preuves ! Je vais me tourner chez un autre concurrent et voir ce qu'on me propose de plus fiable.

Optimize Social

Even though I'm uninstalling this app, I thought of coming here and leaving a positive and constructive review for others. Tidio looks great on the website, it's very customizable and their chat bots are super easy to set up. Conversions were great too, I would highly recommend it for the reasons above. Unfortunately for me, I just realize that Facebook messenger ONLY was better for my website, which isn't offered on Tidio.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your thorough and honest review. We really hope to see you again in the future. FYI, you can use our Messenger integration only if you wish. Someone from our support team reached out with additional instructions. All the best from Tidio. Stay safe! :)

NOTIQ

This is one of the best investments I have made in my business from the Shopify App Store. The Tidio app has helped us elevate our customer service and improved our communication from 6.5 to 9.5 on a scale of 1-10. Our customers are happier we can chat and respond in real-time and rate us higher than the competition. The chatbots help us convert even while we sleep. We signed up for both of their packages and we couldn't be happier. What are you still doing reading this review, go sign up now!!! As for me, I need to go respond to a customer online now via Tidio :)

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much - reviews like yours motivate our team to work hard, but always with a smile on our faces! We couldn't be happier, as this is precisely the use case we've built our tool for.

Arcade Belts

Love this app, it works great and I can 100% say that it has increased our conversions. Also, customer service is top-notch! 10/10 would recommend.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're proud to support you! :)