Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Evening Primrose

This is a really great app. The free plan is very customizable and is a great addition to my website. The design is very clean, professional and easy to use. Their customer service chat is fast and helpful.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Happy to have you with us in these times. :)

In Season Jewelry

Outstanding customer support... Very helpful all times through the day and night - Very good app! Bot programming takes a couple of days as a learning curve, but very fun and very easy to learn!

Highly recommended!

March 26, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're really happy our app helps you day and night. We're always happy to help with the bots. :)

ハピポート

It is quite awesome app that I've used ever! It makes our customer service easier and it increases our sales!

March 26, 2020

Amazing, thank you so much! :)

SILKIT™

This app really helped me getting new customers! I really recomend it, also if you only want the free version.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much, we're really proud to have you as a customer.

Sunriseskin

Really helped to convert more ! totally recommend for new stores or now based stores trying to get their client's trust

March 10, 2020

Fantastic, we're happy that our app helps you build trust and get more happy customers. :)

SAJID Auto Online

very noice.

March 10, 2020

Noice! Thank you so much! :)

Pooch Bandana UK

I use this app to engage visitors when they use our size guide, because we've noticed people abandon carts because they're confused about measuring their dogs correctly. Solved this problem in an instant. Thanks Tidio!

March 10, 2020

That's amazing! Join our FB Community where we discuss chatbots - this seems like a process our bot could easily handle 24h a day! Thank you for your review. :)

Nuastore

It takes one minute to setup and very easy to customize, navigate. Your support team is also great. Thanks

March 10, 2020

Big kudos from the Support team. Thank you for your review. :)

Bidiellc

Great chat features, and fantastic speedy support! Being that it is so vital to offer customers live chat, this app is invaluable.

Amazing, thank you! :)

My Secret Czech Store

I used Tidio live chat for my website and 2 things I didn't like: First I kept getting messages that "Oops…, no more chatbots available in your account" that still although I really didn't like that I received several unpleasant messages like this. But when I wanted to uninstall then I just could find it. The chat box continue to show up even after uninstalling the app from shopify. The after really looking in Google and spending 20 minutes on this I managed to at least hid the chat box and it was some option inside special menu and special rules and you even needed to disable it for desktop and for mobile separately. Not very comfortable to uninstall.

February 22, 2020

I'm so sorry to see your review. I reached out to you via email with additional help.