Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Yeslicense

Tidio is just awesome, their chatbot features are great for ecom companies - can't say enough good :)

August 2, 2021

Inbeautics

Maciek and Patrick were quick and responsive. I customized the placement of the app and turned off during off business hours with their assistance.

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, I have extended them to the guys :)

Ecom24H

Great app and good customer service! I have been using tidio for years now and I have always found myself very well

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

House of Qualitas

features 4 different levels of business & good free services on basic. Customer support very helpful

July 29, 2021

This is exactly what we are going for. Thank you for the review! :)

MyDollger

Tidio is a very great APP. The service attitude is so good and professional. Really highly recommended.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much, we are happy to be a part of your business :)

3D Printernational

Tidio is a great free chat app, but once you want some extra features, the extra charges per service are ridiculously insane. The basic chat is free but let's say you want the chat to have some chatbots to reply for you. That will cost you $18 per 1000 chat pop-ups. If you have a fairly serious store, 1000 sessions are 1-3 days and your chatbots stop working. I mind you that the mini pop-up cost ZERO operational costs and $18 per 1000 is an insane price to pay. You have a few "bulk" discounts but even at $45 per 5000 is not cost-effective because of some other free and paid apps in there. The default setting will make you spend those really quick and now you have to pay more. Joke. The communicator package is a complete rip-off. It will tell you numbers of "actual users" but check any basic tracking app and their numbers are wrong. it says 16 visitors but Shopify, google analytics and Clickmagic only identify 2. So you are basically messaging nonexisting users for $18/m. obviously, support was adamant to prove that there are 16 people but was not able to provide any active user IP to double-check. Another thing is the tricky billing system, you add something but once you try to make some changes, the features stop working and you already paid for them. If you would like to get a refund you will need to work with Shopify support to resolve your tidio billing issues because their support team can't really help you. A final note on the support team, they can't help you. The only thing they can do is deal with some minor issues or how to use the different features that you have to pay big $$$ to use. I have reached out to them a few times and they always send me to deal with someone somewhere else. Which in most cases should probably be resolved by tidio support. I have tried to reactivate a chatbot feature that I paid for and was stopped because of their tricky billing system. Support told me to go and figure it out with shopify. Terrible. For the support team, if you actually try to solve the problem rather than pushing that tidio is never wrong, maybe then you will actually be helpful.

July 26, 2021

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. Especially that a few of my colleagues really tried their best to help. I'll reach out via email to hear more from you and hopefully find a solution that will satisfy you. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

Rhysprism

Awesome app! Really helped me a lot... Very useful as well. Would highly recommend this to others!!!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind and motivating words! :)

Relax Spaces

Nice app. Satisfied with the support. A Free plan is also available which is very useful to start with.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars! :)

The Splendid Store

it's a good tool for conversions, the customer service is honestly great, the only downfall would be it's slightly pricey

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. To ensure the highest quality we do our best to keep the prices as low as possible. We do hear your feedback, and I will make sure it's taken into consideration by our product team in the future.

EDEUOEY Outdoor

I used it for official website. It is really convenience and the customer service is pretty good and patient. i like it!

July 20, 2021