Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

getanybag.com

This app doesn't help. Too expensive for what it offers and you will not get sales because of this app. They ask a lot for features. Doesn't worth it.

October 30, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that. You can always keep the forever free version of the app for as long as you want. Most of our users are able to pay for the app after it helps them generate the first few sales. I've reached out to you via email with a few suggestions on how to fix this situation. Olek - Tidio.

Mercado do Drone

Excelente, atende em todos os quesitos. Vale a pena para quem está em dúvida sobre qual chat online usar em seu site.

MissionaryMall

Love this app! It was exactly what we needed and it helps us communicate more with costumers. There is always someone online to help you with setting everything up too! The chatbots are really helpful as well. In the future it would be cool if the costumer could select what category they have a question about and the chatbot could then assign it to the correct operator. For example we have men's and women's clothing and we just re-assign the operator if one gets a question for the other department. Overall super helpful!

Portable Doggie

This is definitely one of the best apps for online webchat. You can design complex chatbot schemes. They also have very good support. Love it.

Black Buddha Jewelry

Love this app! Easy to use, customizable and pretty.

Loving the friendly and fast customer service, too. Another app widget (Rewards) ended up blocking a part of the chat box. I was supposed to contact Shopify for a solution, but Oscar was super friendly and as an extra service sent me a step-by-step guide on how to fix it myself. And it worked! Feeling very understood and empowered! Thank you, Oscar and co.!

Meromia

This app is fantastic. Some of our costumers do not use Facebook or Watsup, for some strange reason, and Tidio is hands off the best solution for live chat communication with them.

Also the costumer support is surprisingly attentive and helpful (talking to you Olek). And the bot making process is quit enjoyable.

October 25, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear that - this issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One comes from our plugin on Shopify, while the other was installed manually using a JavaScript code. We should be able to fix this for you within a few minutes. Olek - Tidio.

XtremeTeez

I'm currently on the free plan. This app is great, it's easy to set up, and I love that I can use it to interact with my customers via the app on my iPhone. It's a must!

Proseedoilsgermany

perfekt in der bedienung. tolle eigenschaften die einfach zu verstehen sind. würde dieses programm weiterempfehlen

Christmas Decoration Outlet

This app really is a recommender when you'd like to automate answering questions from your customer. It also helps with abandoned carts and upsells

UsaPotteryShop

I am using the Tidio app on my websites and I am really enjoying it with all the features. Recently I needed help and support did a really good job finding me out how to fix the problem I was having. So I am recommending everyone.