Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unikat Holzstudio

Location Austria

very good app, great design. Often used by visitors. Great support. I can definitely recommend the app

April 25, 2022

That's so nice to hear! Thank you for the top rating and I hope you continue to enjoy Tidio!

ArtsandSunshine

Location Belgium

I have to say that this is a very beginner-friendly app.
This app is really what I needed. Thank you <3

April 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, whenever you feel lost or you find any issues or you happen to have any questions, please feel free to contact us via live chat!

Tanglewood Works

Time spent using app Over 1 year

easy to navigate and great customer service (using their chat feature of course :) I appreciate all of their help

April 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you like our product!

HighCaliberSolutions

Tidio has help my site become more relevant and made it so much easier to deal with customer issues as soon as they come up

April 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. If there's anything that is unclear, please let us know and we will be happy to provide necessary guidance, so that we can become a 5 star app for you :)

Organic Vegan Deli

Time spent using app 1 day

I am using this app to help my customers get immediate customer support, and get answers right away. The bot chats are easy to edit and very useful!

April 11, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that your company benefits from using our software!

Manna delle Madonie

Location Italy

Uso questa app per varie interazioni con i miei clienti. Funziona benissimo, costa il giusto ed ha un'assistenza di primo livello!
Sono molto soddisfatto! Grazie Tidio!

April 11, 2022

We are really glad to see your positive feedback! Grazie!

FraminghamWines

Location New Zealand

Great integration with our Shopify Store, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a live chat option.

April 3, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! Thank you for the recommendation and should you need any help just reach out!

Blanc&Co.

Location Brunei
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Amazing app! I love how readily accessible it is! I was able to connect all my business social accounts into one channel which made it super efficient to work things out. I also had an issue with the app recently and it took me a while to figure out but I have to say Dominika has stayed with me throughout and assisted me in every way she could! absolutely lovely and thank you for being so patient with me! I had my problem solved and the app is running smoothly now!

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! Dominika is one of our best support agents so you were in great hands! Should you come across any other issues just let us know and someone from the team will gladly help you!

Airton.be

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP TROP BIEN

April 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Should you need help with anything else just simply let us know :)

Nobugym

Location Portugal

muito bom suporte e aplicação. Respondem rapido e te ajudam na hora se precisar de ajuda. Recomendo 100%

April 3, 2022

Thank you for recommending us to other users! Our Customer Support staff does their best to help as fast and best as possible!