Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

ShopPricedToSell

downloaded it a couple of hours ago. wow. nice layout. easy to use. can get lost with all the bot triggers and actions. have to allocate some time to really dive into it. its free, easy to use and very detailed. 5 stars.

Perfect. Thank you!

Wild Riot Collective

Just started to use it but so far so good! I got the free version for now, if I love it I will definitely upgrade with time.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. :)

Open Accounts

I've tried a few chat apps & this is by far the best. By far!
Presentation, operations with their dashboard & apps / bots - great support team (big shoutout to Kamil, Rafal & especially Olek!).
I wanted to enable customers logged into shopify to also be logged into Tidio (to avoid logging in twice) & everyone was most helpful with next day solutions.
For more details on how i did: https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/How-to-add-logged-in-customer-data-to-app/m-p/582386#M12225

Many thanks Tidio Team! #KeepItUp

October 8, 2019

Thank you so so much! Your review made our day. We hope our service will help your business. Best of luck from our team! :)

CORELETIC

the best app ever for customer support it helped us boost our clients and our sales so much, thank you so much for this cool feature.

Thank you!

Côté Cuir

We are happy with this app. It's easier for customers to contact us. We can set chatbots and business hours for the chat and chatbot. Thank you for offering a free plan, that's very helpful for small business.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're proud to support small businesses!

morugacacao

Makes a big difference for me. Acquired a few valuable leads thru this nice App. Upgrade for 15$ was necessary quite soon (free won't last very long) but that's fair for such a well-designed App. Support deserves 6 stars! Keep up the great work!

October 21, 2019

Amazing review. Thank you so much. :)

Packmatters

Looks great, works great. And if it doesn't - or you're selectively blind like me - there's always someone to come to your aid. Three thumbs up

October 21, 2019

Haha thank you! We're really happy to help! :)

WJapan Store

Great tool, it helped my store to get more sales. Ideal to solve those little doubts of the cleintes and close the sale.

October 21, 2019

Perfect, we're really happy to see your review!

Armour Supply Co.

Incredible software that generates leads like mad. Also great customer support. I'm a lifer with Tidio

October 21, 2019

Wow, that's amazing, thank you! :)

Good Job Brasil

Very good application! It all comes down to Professionalism! functionality, features, and service! congratulations!

Thank you!