Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

My Secret Czech Store

I used Tidio live chat for my website and 2 things I didn't like: First I kept getting messages that "Oops…, no more chatbots available in your account" that still although I really didn't like that I received several unpleasant messages like this. But when I wanted to uninstall then I just could find it. The chat box continue to show up even after uninstalling the app from shopify. The after really looking in Google and spending 20 minutes on this I managed to at least hid the chat box and it was some option inside special menu and special rules and you even needed to disable it for desktop and for mobile separately. Not very comfortable to uninstall.

February 22, 2020

I'm so sorry to see your review. I reached out to you via email with additional help.

UleiCBD.ro

awesome app. have used in the past others but none came close to this one, all the features and support is just best.

EK2.ca, Inc

Great service, However, we had to uninstall as it appears that a better alternative for us was "Directly" Intelligent Automation based on the cost and effectiveness of the real-world scenario.

bazarbizar.eu

Ho installato questa App da poco tempo e spero che si tire di attenzioni di mio clienti e aumentare la vendita. Con app fine ora tutto bene e facile installare e funzione bene. Grazie

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing

We have been using this app for around a year. It has a lot of functionality and provides a direct channel to communicate with the customers.

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed it not long ago. But the benefits I get from it very good. I make more sales just by using chatbots alone. I would recommend this app. The live chat is also good both on desktop and mobile. I can answer visitors right away and close sales. It really makes a difference before I installed it and after.

February 9, 2020

Hi there, the live chat part of our service is available in the forever-free plan. My colleague has sent you an email to help you with this, as it seems you have two accounts registered with us - the other one may have triggered the message about upgrading. We're looking forward to your reply via email! :)

Olek and the Support Team.

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice da installare. Assistenza impeccabile, disponibilità a 100%, molto consigliata !!!

Kitchen Appliances Pro

The app has very simple and elegant design. It by far one of the best additions to our store. There are so many ways to customize functionality to fit your needs. Also the mobile app is fully featured (we run a lot of your business from our phones). We were missing notifications on competitive platforms. The customer support is crazy good. I mean stupid good. I really wish that you could get this kind of responsiveness and knowledge from my other vendors. Thank you TIDO for all that you do!!!!

Journal PlanIt

Installed Tidio to increase customer engagement, and only after a few hours of being active we have collected a number of customer email addresses. Looking forward to upgrading to access more features, and seeing higher conversion rates.

KITSCH

We've tried a number of different chat applications, help desk and CX management tools. I really like Tidio more than the others. The UI is top notch, the bot feature is great, the integrations work well and the pricing is reasonable.