Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

The kitchen win

5 star i highly recommend it the developer did a great job my online store. now it look so professional and the conversion rate is high. so guys download this app immediately. the app is friendly user i set it up with no problem unlike the other platform i use before.

Nora's

So far so good on day one it's made my shop smarter and improved my response time. The lead collection feature is great

itsyoubut

started using it today pretty amazing! would be cool if Instagram dm integration will be added somehow

CleanseCloud

Not even 5 hours with the app and I am compelled to write this review.
I wish I installed this app yesterday because I just found out by communicating with my customers that shipping wasn't showing up for them.
Long story short there was an error I was able to fix. Today this app saved me hundreds of dollars I was leaving on the table.

This app is a must! You truly don't know what you don't know unless you're communicating with your customers.

If you do not install this app I can confidently say YOU ARE LEAVING THOUSANDS ON THE TABLE!

May 4, 2020

We're so proud to hear that. Communicating with customers is now more important than ever before. We wish you all the best with your future sales! :) Team Tidio

Farry Fashion

This app is really cool if set up correctly, it can work wonders. Love the support team who respond really fast via Email. Stay blessed :-)

CoffeeNutz

My first experience with a bot system, but I am familiar to the concept and though it haas been a few days my impression is that this is a customer focused great app!

22Software

Very good but i hope they keep it free. Nice service, good support. I like it. Currently i don't have problem :)

Homeware Pieces

I used this app on my website to effectively communicate with customers re orders and product enquiry. I am very pleased with the overall performance.

ThankGoodnessFoods

I really like the free features on this happy. The UI is simple and easy to use and the functionality is good.

ZAHATI

Really good app! i recomend if your starting and eccomerce bussiness! really good the free app to see how it works