4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customizable live chat feature and AI chatbot that integrates well with Shopify. The app's multilingual support and ability to distribute coupon codes have been beneficial for many. Merchants also praise its automation features and personalized assistance, reporting increased sales and leads. The insightful analytics and responsive support team further enhance its value.

October 23, 2023

It works how it should, and the service is great.

Maranos.de
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied October 24, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you find our service great, your feedback motivates us!

September 22, 2023

Great platform, email marketing, campaigns, and can integrate with FB and IG. Overall a great tool for chat service! Highly recommend.

Alignmed
Over 4 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 25, 2023

Thank you. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated!

January 16, 2024

The best application when it comes to live chat.

ELITE FIREWORKS®
2 days using the app
September 18, 2023

Foremost we have a multi language shop and we want at least the chat widget and the bot texts to appear at least in 9 languages. A lot of work to set up, but Tidio can make it happen. Recently installed Tidio on a 2nd shopify store where before I installed Tidio, the native Shopify chat app was blocking the whole screen on mobile, so if customers left a message, they could not go back to the website, with Tidio absolute not the case, works smoothly. Now I have access to the chat communications from 2 websites in 1 app. and our facebook and instagram accounts are connected as well, so overall extremely happy how Tidio performs.

Barista och Espresso
Sweden
9 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 25, 2023

Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear Tidio meets your expectations and the available solutions allowed you to achieve your exact setup needs!

September 19, 2023

I'm a returning user. I've tried other apps, but Tidio allows more automation and features. Definitely recommend.

Phenixology
Almost 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 25, 2023

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your loyalty and continued trust in our services and will do our best to develop Tidio and our offer :)

November 16, 2023

very good App, and good customer service, I like chatbots and all the features.

withomed
China
14 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied November 22, 2023

Thank you for the kind words!

October 12, 2023

Best chatbot I have used. For someone who is unemployed, this has helped me a lot.

Elgin Tarot Resolutions
About 1 month using the app
December 23, 2023

this app is the greatest support app i have ever used. thanks Tidio. great app!

World Cleaning Group Inc.
About 17 hours using the app