Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Pisoskateboards

This App is really good and super quick, the best one out there. Great features and user friendly on both sides.

Podipaw

The chat service is fantastic and the support even better! Great service, congratulations! I surely recommend!

Claudia's Choices

So glad I finally found a live chat app for my Shopify store that works with my Android phone. Great support with the installation and setup, although it's pretty easy to set up.

You Decide Who You Are

Amazing! I chatted with Arik from the Tidio Support and he helped me to setup the complete app. Love it so far, it's working great and the visitors enjoy it as well.

JuvaBun

Tidio live chat is so so helpful and the group is very supportive they will help you anytime if you have issue or problem on the apps I strongly recommend this to all shopify shop owner.

Thank you so much!

The Happy Homebody

In Short - Get it!
Cons (but not really a con): the learning curve can take a bit but
Pros: Once you get comfortable you'll harness the true power of this app.

My suggestion, do the free trial and actually USE this thing. Don't let your time run out because there's a lot to cover. When it's time to pay up, trust me... whatever amount they ask to keep the app running is not enough.

I tested most of the more popular chat apps around and Tidio gives me everything and more. Especially the mobile feature. So I can be on the go, anywhere... and I can still answer customer's inquiries on my phone through the app.

I can go on and on about how good the app is but you're probably not reading it anyway... If you are, just get it. Ok back to work!

November 20, 2019

What an amazing review. Big thanks from the team at Tidio!

Knockmerchs2019

Thank you so much!

YOUHAVELANDED

App is very easy to set up and use. Easily customizable and great functionality. When I had issues installing the app, Sara from the support team helped me out immensely! 5 stars for the support team alone, and another 5 for the app if I could!

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, and cheers from Sara! :)

Get More

I love this app and support, request support twice and get satisfied support, recommend to dropshippers

November 20, 2019

We'll be always happy to help you. Thank you for your review! :)

StudioLJewelry

I used this app for my online jewelry store Studio L Jewelry. It is the PERFECT solutions for collecting leads, giving discounts, helping customers, and anything else you need for engagement on an e-commerce site. It's so easy to use and brilliantly designed. Don't have a e-commerce site without it!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)