Reviews (1,866)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and high customization. It's praised for boosting conversions and sales through real-time customer service via live chat and chatbots. The AI chatbot is trainable and can filter unnecessary messages. The app offers a free plan, supports multiple languages, and integrates well with social media platforms. Merchants also value the mobile app for managing chats on-the-go and the frequent updates to functionalities.

February 9, 2024

Spoke with Arek, he did a fantastic job of guiding me! Thank you Arek!

Arctic Arena Dog
Norway
2 months using the app
February 15, 2024

i just love it, so easy to use and keeps me informed of what's happening on my page

The Wish List Online Store
South Africa
6 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 16, 2024

Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear that operating Tidio is easy for you! It's our focus to keep the app user friendly :)

February 6, 2024

Best Chat App, fast and easy support.

finession
Germany
6 months using the app
January 26, 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Almost 4 years using the app
March 5, 2024

Awesome App. I am satisfied. Thank you for that amazing app.

AL BAQI MART

Graceful Chic Boutique
Saudi Arabia
About 2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied April 9, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! Thanks for being part of Tidio.

January 26, 2024

great, i will always choose this app

Themoonshine store
Nigeria
3 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
9 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Tidio Chat bot has been incredibly helpful to me. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as I'm confident you will benefit from its features. Additionally, I want to highlight the exceptional dedication and helpfulness of the technical support team at Tidio. They provided valuable assistance with the installation and customization of the chatbot on my website. In particular, I'd like to give a thumbs up to Arek, who not only has a very handsome avatar but also helped me resolve a display issue flawlessly.

Unihertz
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 16, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're glad to know that you found value in its features and that our technical support team!

Again, thank you for choosing Tidio, and we look forward to assist you in the best way we can.

January 17, 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard