Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

SCUDO jewelry

I love this app. It's super intuitive, it's customizable (from the info that appears in the chat window to the automatic bots), you can use it with a multilanguage website, you can control newsletters and contacts so no need to use or pay for a different app for that, you can see live visitors on the website and start a conversation, when they're typing, you can se what they're writing already. It's an amazing app and it's completely free.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are really happy you enjoy Tidio :)

Gumo

Really really happy that we found this app. We just started our shopify store and were struggling with understanding how customers coming to our store feel about our stores. We got so many questions and interactions from visitors and lots of insights on how we can make our store experience better.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5stars and using Tidio :)

Tokyo Snack Box

So far so good! Hope it continues that way.
Love the fact that you have an app, like messenger, that allows you to interact live with your customers.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Femmelyne

Im suprisingly very happy with this app. I feel it offers a lot more than expected especially given im still just on the free plan being a start up. a) the live chat button can be customised to look pretty good
b) it notifies you whenever you have a visitor c) you can download a mobile app, so you can check whose visiting and have live chats with customers in the palm of your hand
d) and the best most unexpected feature is that you can see which pages your customers are looking at. really pleased.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for the extensive review. We are glad we can be a valuable addition to your business! :)

PPE Supply Canada

Such a great app! We had another chat app installed and it did not meet our needs even close to what Tidio does. The app is user-friendly and the learning curve isn't too steep. The typing preview function is THE BEST, as we can start to solve any customer inquiries before they've even hit send! Tidio's Customer Service Team is outstanding, and definitely helps them to stand out from the rest. They respond quickly, provide efficient and fast resolutions and are always very friendly! Thank you Tidio!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review and encouraging words! :)

Puzzery

Did my research and I have to say, this is by far the best option out there. The pre-chat email capture and the ability to make custom chatbots (I love automation), make this an instant favourite app for me. Thank you Tidio!

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, I will be happy to forward your words of encouragement to our Chatbots team :)

Allen's Bestprice Shop

Edit - A tidio employee had contacted me about the confusion, and it turns out that we had just been forwarded emails we were not supposed to see. Now with the actual review, Tidio is a really good app. Although a tad higher priced, it has tons of features for sites to use, as well as a really nice interface for every feature! If they change to interaction based payments instead of visitor views, I will definitely repurchase!

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We are proud to have you with us :)

EmilyClarence

Une application indispensable pour chaque site, vraiment top !! la plus value qu'elle apporte est non négligeable

Thank you so much! :)

STRANGERS & LOVERS

I am using this app to improve my customer support. Extremely easy to set it up. And great help team. Totally recommended

February 1, 2021

We appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you :)

Agone Sport

Very happy with the app. I'm currently on the free plan as I'm about to launch my store. It works very well, looks nice and is very easy to set up. The mobile app is simply great in order to handle your store support on the go. Bravo.

February 1, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for when creating Tidio. Thank you for the kind words :)