Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Hudds Store

The apps was awesome to me. But don't know why stated free plan forever and i been notified that trial end in few days. Sad...

ZEUSLUX

Very good app and very useful. I recommend it to everyone. It help get more sales and returning customers. Thank you.

PAMOJA ART

It's so easy to set up and use! I love the ease and the 24/7 support that's right there to assist.

Shoppinet

Fantastic Live chat App. In my opinion is the best. this app has everything you should need by a live chat app! Great.

GlassesEtc

The app was very easy to integrated and started working immediately. I have been impressed so far and

MuchMoreasy

HATS OFF! This is ridiculously amazing! I have been using the app for like days but I can not understand why this app is that great! I’m talking about the free features only. I dont know how and why on earth one app can be so USEFUL and HELPFUL like... guys I’m out of words. I can not stress enough how great the app and features is. Again, hats off for the best application E V E R!!!!!!!!

MyVape

Great app once you take the time to learn how to use it properly. Good resources available to facilitate this in addition to some youtube videos. But you must strictly use it within the specified parameters, or you will get into trouble with Tidio. lol. Customer care and support pretty good. Already have recommended to others. A++++++

Ink Shirt

20/05/20: Arek de Tidio all-inclusive of the notion of service. By bringing a simple, clear and efficient answer, he was able to solve my integration problem. I now hope that the app will allow me to convert my prospects. I will come back to put a fifth star when I have opted for the expected benefits of this application.

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We truly hope our app will prove its value and deliver you more converted prospects. :)

msofficeworks

Very detail app for retaining customers and detail, Great app highly recommended you can always available through any devices

Classy Beverage Glasses

I love this chat app! You can reply to customers through a phone app quickly as well! I love how you can design the chat to look presentable on the website ! Awesome!