Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Kitchen Appliances Pro

The app has very simple and elegant design. It by far one of the best additions to our store. There are so many ways to customize functionality to fit your needs. Also the mobile app is fully featured (we run a lot of your business from our phones). We were missing notifications on competitive platforms. The customer support is crazy good. I mean stupid good. I really wish that you could get this kind of responsiveness and knowledge from my other vendors. Thank you TIDO for all that you do!!!!

Journal PlanIt

Installed Tidio to increase customer engagement, and only after a few hours of being active we have collected a number of customer email addresses. Looking forward to upgrading to access more features, and seeing higher conversion rates.

KITSCH

We've tried a number of different chat applications, help desk and CX management tools. I really like Tidio more than the others. The UI is top notch, the bot feature is great, the integrations work well and the pricing is reasonable.

www.GiveThemBeer.com

We can't say enough great things about this app. It is easy to use, especially the app. Highly recommend.

Express Mapping

I love this app! It was recommended to me by our web designer. We used it for about two months and then I had some customization I wanted to add after becoming familiar with it. The chat app on the Tidio page helped me create a custom response bot for when I was unavailable and even helped me set up a Zapier Zap to send responses directly to my email. Amazing!

MyBeddy

Best live chat and chatbot app for Shopify. It's amazing what it does to conversion rates! I use it on my shop https://mybeddy.com/ and couldn't be happier.

It's simple to set up and there's even an inbuilt live support chat in the app, so it's super easy to reach their incredibly helpful support team.

Free plan is great for stores that are starting out and once you build up some traffic upgrade to a paid plan is well worth it!

Go Tidio! :)

Bijou Candles

I think this is the best live chat app out there. It's super streamlined and easy to use. It has really helped us up our customer service game.

Feelgood Health

We have just installed Tidio and so far so good. The app looks good on my website and I particularly like the easily accessible support, which is very good. They use their own product and that helps to make me confident the app will work for us. The only thing that I am not 100% happy with is having to pay extra for chat bots, which I feel should be part of the service and leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're really happy that you like our service. The chatbots are included in the free plan - they are limited to reach 100 unique visitors a month. This pricing model allows us to grow and improve our app week by week. :)

Paws in Padstow

Excellent app! 5* because it is extremely comprehensive. We can chat anywhere with the phone app meaning I can go walk the dog and still be there to help our customer. The support I have received so far has been prompt and engaging, cannot fault that.

2 suggestions for developer

1. Where we can see what users are typing on the screen before they submit each message is great, but there should be confirmation to say that each message has actually been submitted. Embarrassing if you think they have submitted their message and you respond to it before they have actually submitted it.
2. Please add the ability to have bots trigger other bots to improve on site automation.

Thank you!

Hype Collected

SO on one hand the app is perfect in the sense of style, you can fully customize it and it integrates SOO easy into your website

Another aspect is it functions amazing and has tons of different features that become more useful the bigger your business gets

Don't even get me started on their customer service they help not only with their app but practically anything else you want

YES I highly highly recommend getting this app!

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review! :)