Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Fuchusi

I'm not saying this company is a scam company but surely operates like one. Let me explain. They will first offer 30 days for free as long as you dont go over 1000 chatbots , everything was going OK and my Google analytics didn't show an increase in traffic. But after a month once they have your custom they then send message to say I used up my 1000 Chatbot messages when I only probably spoke to 5 people that month. They offered that I should buy the $18 a month which gives me 3000 chatbots which I subscribed to but guess what after few weeks I get a message saying I ran out of chatbots, I couldn't believe it as again probably spoke to about 5 people the following month. Now before the month comes to an end only 2 weeks to my 30 days I get messages saying I ran out of chatbots and i need to further upgrade but the more money I spent with them the less interaction I had with my customers. I would really not recommend this company they are only there to swindle you. Please go for other options. They have no care whatsoever so as long as they have get the most money out of you.

March 21, 2021

I'm really sorry to see your review, and I understand why you felt that way - although - Tidio is certainly not a scam company. We are currently working on a different method of calculating the quota in the chatbot that greets new visitors to make sure that it meets our users' expectations. Please note that the chatbot you mentioned was firing every time a new visitor came to your website. This means using the quota quickly for websites with high traffic and is not related to how many conversations you'd started. Again, I'm really sorry; I have reached out to you via email to help you rebuild your chatbot.
Olek

1ST C & R

This app is exactly what I needed to give us a more professional feel and look to our customers..
The setup was an ease and we breezed through it.. the ui and interface is beautiful and a lot of options are given to customize the interface on our website to match it's theme..
the app is very responsive to users visiting and messaging through this platform..
I have nothing negative to say about this app as it has lived up to it's reputation..
Also it's very affordable for small business at the moment..

March 17, 2021

We are delighted by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! We are also very happy to see the Tidio is helpful for you and you enjoy using it :)

AON Sports Gallery

This is really a good app for managing customer support. There are many free features of this app that are helpful for merchants. Planning to make a review video on this app.
Thanks to the Tidio team for building such an app.

March 9, 2021

Hi there! We really appreciate the time you took to write such a kind review. We're happy to see you enjoy using our app and we'll be looking forward to seeing the video review! :)

Tech By Starks

cool app but you can only get far on the free plan but the adds ons are worth it , i cant edit the bot convo i would like to change the % that the store is offering but i love the app you will be engaged and you will use it

March 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. You can always adjust your Chatbots messages.
Here's how to do it: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/faq/how-to-edit-the-initial-message-on-chat/

Probióticos para la Vida

Estoy emocionado por tener un chat en mi página de Shopify, ya que a través de ella, me conectaré con mis clientes y podré tener una comunicación más rápida y fluida. Gracias.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for using Tidio and the great review! :)

Ginger Fresh

I really like this app.. I really like the option to hide the chat icon on the Mobile version and the additional features like chatbots, Email & Messenger integrations are very good. I would really love to see if they can integrate text messaging into this either intergrating with text providers like textline or some other alternatives..

Hi there!
Thanks a lot for the 5-star! We are happy to know that you are enjoying our product.
Enjoy your Tidio!

Dos Nomadas Shop

El programa está bien, pero no me parece bien que la opción gratuita sea tan pequeña... 100 mensajes es poquísimo, porque cuenta cada vez que alguien clica al chat, no cada vez que te hablan.

March 4, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear that our plans did not meet your expectations. We decided on such a quota limit because we think that it is a good starting point for Chatbots and it will allow you to estimate if you need to have more or if you would rather focus on Live Chatting. This limitation basically means that you can send an automated message to 100 unique visitors a month.
Your Live Chatting is in no way affected by this and remains unlimited and free. If you have any further questions about our product or need help in setting up your project, please let me know at m.przekop@tidio.net

Harford Road Liquors

Good app but unfair pricing. pricing is different for live chat and bot. not only that they only send 1000 bot notifications each month on that plan. I get 1000 visitors like every 3 days. so I will be spending all my profits to keep the bot plan running. This really is not fair.

March 4, 2021

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. The Chatbots are not obligatory, you can turn them off and use the live chat feature which is not limited at all on the free of charge basic plan. We've designed our product and pricing in a way to help the businesses scale without spending much (or anything) upfront. If you decide to give our product another shot, please do let us know - we will be stoked to have you on board.

VULVARE

I've downloaded the app and worked on it for a few hours, everything seems great and you get a LOT of features even on the free plan.
Plus I have to mention Kamil from their customer support, he went out of his way to help us set everything up, even tho he did not have to. Definitely recommend. P.S. Thanks again, Kamil!

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review!
We also try to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the product that we can be proud of!
We are happy to hear that we are going in the right direction, and it is also great to have you onboard!

Mavreo

This app is just awesome!! the people who created it are extremely professional! I have never seen an app with this much features! and the free plan is filled with features that are free forever. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people behind this app, thank you very much guys, this app is exactly what i needed for my business. Thank you

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review.