4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, including a live chat feature that enhances real-time customer interaction. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and effective. The chatbot feature is praised for boosting sales and improving customer service efficiency. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and its multilingual feature, are appreciated by international merchants. Merchants have reported significant sales increases after implementation, and the customer support team is frequently commended for their exceptional service.

February 21, 2024

Very happy with Tidio, still to explore it to it's fullest. So far so good.

ASHA SHENOY FINE ART
India
22 days using the app
February 17, 2024

Such a frustrating app and COMPANY. I installed Tidio as I was using Chatra which no longer has integration with Instagram.

There are many issues with Tidio:

You can sync with your Instagram and Facebook accounts, but if you message in these directly it doesn’t show in Tidio, so you can have a conversation but it’s not synced in Tidio.

The count for your usage is wrong - it claims I’ve used 100/100 of my chat bot limit, but I haven’t used any; which will be my next point

I cannot use Lyra the chat bot because apparently my site breaks their T and Cs. When I got through to them they said they don’t support medical / healthcare. We make weightlifng belts so that doesn’t make sense.

The support - they said sorry you don’t meet the standards and that’s it, tough, essentially.

I paid for the basic plan then upgraded to the next plan (thinking this was the issue with the Lyra chat bot). Rather than charged the pro rata difference I was charged THE FULL AMOUNT, so I basically have the first plan and second plan, yet my numbers don’t total the 1+2 level plans.

Really disappointing as this chat app has high reviews but it’s really clunky and missing some good level of support.

Mobility Tools
3 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 19, 2024

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're sorry that you had a negative experience with us. Our Team Member has already reached out to you via email to determine the solution we can provide.

April 24, 2024

Muito bom !!! Gosto de mais do fato de ele fazer quase tudo!

VR LIFE - Technology Game Store™
Brazil
18 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Awesome app to use for your customers

Beauty gallery
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 16, 2024

Thanks for the review, we're happy that Tidio helps you assist your customers better!

January 26, 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Almost 4 years using the app
February 9, 2024

Spoke with Arek, he did a fantastic job of guiding me! Thank you Arek!

Arctic Arena Dog
Norway
2 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Best Chat App, fast and easy support.

finession
Germany
6 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Very good! I'm satisfied with Lyro, the AI bot :)

TheDogIssue
Austria
3 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! we're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with Lyro, it means a lot to us.

January 26, 2024

great, i will always choose this app

Themoonshine store
Nigeria
3 months using the app
February 15, 2024

i just love it, so easy to use and keeps me informed of what's happening on my page

The Wish List Online Store
South Africa
6 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 16, 2024

Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear that operating Tidio is easy for you! It's our focus to keep the app user friendly :)