Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Librairie jeunesse le Zèbre à pois

Le service à la clientelle est vraiment bien! J'ai pu parler avec quelqu'un et ils ont répondu à mes question en quelques minutes.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear our Customer Support Staff was able to help you. Should you need additional help just let us know.

Newday Furniture

I was having a little difficulty figuring operating this app. I contact Tidio chat support and their response time was extremely quick. Ian was very helpful. Thank you

July 5, 2022

Sorry to hear you had issues tunning Tidio correctly, but glad to hear our Support Team was able to help you out! Remember that you can always have a look at our help center on https://help.tidio.com/ or reach out to our staff :) Should you have any other issues or questions just let us know.

elfgifts

I couldnt make Tidio run correctly and ask the support team for help. Ana is very kind and spend long time to help me. Great Tidio!

July 5, 2022

Sorry to hear you had issues tunning Tidio correctly, but glad to hear our Support Team was able to help you out! Should you have any other issues or questions just let us know.

SwayFits

Time spent using app About 1 hour

LOVE THIS APP, love how u can integrate it on the phone and mac app so you never miss a message.. can also hook it up with email and fb messanger.. all while is 100% free ? WOW .

July 4, 2022

We do our best to offer a good Free Plan with the essential features available so that anyone can begin growing their business with Tidio! Glad you love it! :)

KIR Electrics

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Amazing! Such an easy set up really impressed with the features all round! I'd highly recommend & they even offer it free!

July 4, 2022

Really great to hear you really like the features Tidio offers. Thank you for recommending our product and should you have any questions just let us know.

Nordlust®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support has been very helpful - I will use this app and think this will higher my conversion rate for a good bit!

June 21, 2022

Hi! We do our best to have our Customer Support be as helpful as they can :) If you need any additional help, just let us know.

Lucky white goods

Location Australia

Great App, And very good support team.
Love working on Tidio, anyone from beginner's to advance level anyone can use it, easy and simple to setup.

June 21, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for the positive feedback you left for us. Glad to hear you enjoy the ease you can setup and work with Tidio :)

Pandrohouse

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

1. I am new to them, but they have a small dynamic video to facilitate beginners to use the app. Personally, I think it is a worthwhile choice for businesses and stores.
2. when looking for help from customer service personnel, there are many buttons to choose. It seems very detailed, but as an inquirer, I may prefer to get a direct answer or solution, which makes it easier to communicate with the consultant. Even if you can solve the problem by constantly clicking the button, you still feel that it is a waste of time (this article is only for me). Fortunately, their customer service staff responded very promptly, so overall it was pretty good.
3. this item is well received!

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for the in-depth feedback, we'll let our chatbot designers know about your comments. We try to design our chatbots to be as helpful as they can, but you can always reach out directly to our Customer Support Operators if the chatbot cannot help you. :)

River Organics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Daniel responded promptly, got me exactly the link & info I needed, and we're on our way!! I was thoroughly impressed!! Thanks Daniel and all for being there and looking after customers! - John D. please Shopify store owner

June 21, 2022

Hey John! Thank you for leaving the review! We'll let Daniel know he was helpful! Should you need more help in the future, just let us know!

Vegan's Pantry

The customer service is very quick. Texted a representative in the chat box on their website, and they had someone fixing my issue right away. It was resolved in about two minutes .

June 21, 2022

Hi! Thank you for the lovely feedback, we try our best to help our customers when we can :) Should you come across any other issues, just let us know.