Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

K9 Nutra

Easy integration, looks great on site and customer service is excellent. Give this app a try!

Homebodii 2

Very helpful customer service team, quick and easy support! Easy app to navigate.

Tunnelvision

Great app and great customer service!

Fyxo

Components of this app is great. However, there has been a number of issues like automation deleting on it's own, and the automated emails hounded our customers. One customer told us they received 12+ emails a day! They couldn't resolve this issue.
Too many problems.

Perfume Amour

Tidio Live Chat is great! As a start up company its hard to invest in phone lines and employees for chatting. Tidio gives us an opportunity to speak and help customers with purchases at a lower cost. Thank you

Freeride Boardshop Inc

Great app...had it installed on my site for less than a week and I ended up getting a $700 sale directly because of a chat I had with a potential customer using Tidio. The iPhone app works amazing too and is great for busy business owners who want to provide excellent customer service, but can't be at a desktop computer all day. The support (they use Tidio Live Chat) is instant and great for helping you with any difficulties you encounter along the way. Check out our installation at https://www.freerideboardshop.com

Sanosenses

Great App, and great support too!!

Eclemix

very easy installation step and with desktop and mobile app support . This definitely the winner :)

My Guest Book

Installed this app yesterday and loving it so far had a few little questions after set up which were handled super quickly by the support team via live chat. Also downloaded the app on my phone. I think the live chat app will really help me engage with visitors to my site.

Fieldtestedsystems

I wish I could give this app a good review. But, frankly, I can't figure how it got so many good reviews here.

I tried it for a week. It's *almost* a good app, but far too unstable, written by a startup that clearly is going through growing pains.

I switched to tawk.to and am very happy. It's free. And it works reliably. Also tawk.to has great tech support, and, IMO, a better UI. Their back-end is instantaneous, so changes made appear on your site immediately, unlike Tidio. All in all, tawk.to just feels like a more mature company and product.

On the plus side for Tidio: Tidio gave quick and good tech support. I actually contacted a few stores using Tidio as listed in these reviews and the ones I spoke with liked it. The president of Tidio reached out to me after I first posted this review, so they're aware of the issues I experienced. He assured me they're rapidly fixing them. And he refunded the $12 I'd paid for the next month's pro level. (See? I liked their app, but couldn't continue to be an unwitting beta tester for them...)

My suggestion: wait until December 2016 and then check them out to see how much progress they made with their app and whether it works for your needs.

Sorry, Tidio. I really wanted to like you.