Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

Very easy to install and use! Customer service is very responsive. I absolutely love how this app works and looks.

Prxperformance

So easy to install! The app had only been installed for about 10 minutes when we got our first chat. So great to be able to offer this kind of service and answer people's questions right away!

Rockinmonkey

I love Tidio Chat. I use it on two different stores, and couldn't be happier with the product, customizable features, and the customer service of the staff running the app.

I do however have a request that there be an integration made between Tidio and Slack. That would be amazing, seriously!

Needlezone

Got the app up and running quickly. Easy to turn on and off depending if I am available to chat.

Qaisara Dreams Enterprise

Great app. Works perfectly. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work Tidio!

Clairvoyancy

I've been testing this app and looks really well done! I like the outlay and smooth flow of it. Definitely recommend it!

Karmak

Awesome App! I've only had it for a few days, but it's so easy to setup. Love it!!

Thisandthat4kids

Awesome app so far. Will be able to give more information once I use it a little longer.

Wissel Nl

We have a gift card exchange and have been able to gain the trust of many more visitors by being able to respond live to their questions, resulting in more (larger) sales. We suspect even de possibility of performing a live chat increased trust and conversion rate.

The software itself is intuitive and easy to use. We like the possibility to hand over conversations to another operator, the standard "quick responses" and the integrations (chrome, desktop).

Quark Computers

Tidio has amazing customer service!